$6.98 per Tile$1.75 per SF On Sale - Reg: $10.15 per Tile - In Stock
Free Shipping - lower 48 with $85 Purchase
Ships Out 1-3 Working Days Ship times are typical, inquire for immediate availability.
Foam Floor Tiles, Interlocking Foam Mats, Foam Tiles, Exercise, Kids
(450) $5.76per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(125) $4.36per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(101) $17.44per Pack Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(73) $6.60per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(261) $6.98per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(89) $7.87per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(95) $9.16per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(123) $5.56per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(10) $6.69per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(128) $26.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(10) $21.00per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
$57.00per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(104) $19.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(80) $14.59per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(3) $25.25per Tile Ships Out 7-10 Working Days
(30) $6.56per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(56) $119.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(46) $20.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(4) $119.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
$560.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(3) $31.00per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(4) $321.00per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(12) $675.00per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(10) $847.00per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(31) $239.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(6) $134.30per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(57) $166.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(50) $139.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(36) $292.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(4) $467.50per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(10) $21.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(1) $990.15per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(1) $13.30per Tile Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
$432.50per Kit Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
$815.00per Kit Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
$1,530.00per Kit Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
$13.30per Tile Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
$959.00per Roll Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(3) $89.00per Mat Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
$546.70per Mat Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(1) $226.00per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
$9.40per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
$250.85per Mat Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
$304.50per Mat Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
$456.75per Mat Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
$613.35per Mat Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
$9.10per SF Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
Foam floor mats puzzle for kids, Foam flooring interlocking tiles
Top 5 Best Features of Foam Floor Tiles
- Foam creates a soft, forgiving floor surface that is comfortable underfoot, transforming any hard surface into a soft and safe area.
- Closed cell foam mats are easy to clean and disinfect, making it a great option for kids' spaces, work spaces.
- Simple, easy installation is DIY-friendly and fast. Foam floor tiles can be used for temporary and permanent flooring installations.
- Foam offers thermal and sound insulation, plus excellent impact absorption.
- Because foam is lightweight, it's easily to move and install. A single person can handle a foam mat installation all by themselves.
Why Foam Floor Tiles and Mats are Best for Floors
Foam is frequently used for kids' play rooms, basements, and other spaces. It's convenient, durable, and affordable, making it a highly popular option that is often preferred over other flooring types.
Looking for something convenient and easy for your flooring project? Interlocking foam mats may be the right fit. It's lightweight and easy to transport and install. The foam tiles are conveniently sized, so a single person can carry them through narrow halls or stairways. That one person can perform the entire installation, including cutting the flooring to fit if needed.
The lower cost of foam flooring is a major benefit, especially when you compare the cost of foam floors to other flooring options. At Greatmats, we offer interlocking foam mats for under $1 per square foot, foam can work for many budgets.
Top 5 Benefits of Foam Floor Tiles for Athletic Flooring
- Excellent shock and impact absorption
- Durable enough to withstand rigorous use
- High density options can withstand the weight of workout equipment
- Easy installation, and portable options are available
Foam floor tiles are often used in home gyms and commercial athletic training facilities. The tiles offer both impact absorption and cushion in order to help keep athletes both safe and comfortable.
Martial Arts Foam Floors
Striking arts, such as Karate, Taekwondo, MMA and boxing, need a specialty flooring that offers both stability and plenty of shock absorption to help keep athletes safe. Foam floor tiles offer that specialized combination of stability, cushion, and shock absorption, making for an ideal martial arts surface. The tiles help to create safer landings, but are firm enough to keep athletes balanced on their feet.
We offer tiles that come in a variety of surfaces that control the amount of grip an athlete has. Some tiles can be used with bare feet, while others are durable enough to withstand shoe and boot traffic.
Most of the tiles intended for the striking arts measure between 7/8 and 1 inch thick. This thickness allows the tiles to provide proper shock absorption to athletes.
If you're looking for flooring for throwing arts, like judo, then you'll need a thicker tile that offers maximum shock absorption. These tiles, starting at 1-1/4 inches thick, are up for the task. They absorb impact but also offer critical fall height protection. These properties help to minimize the chance of injury to an athlete. While you'll find foam puzzle mats in thicknesses ranging up to 1-5/8 inches, our vinyl and denim covered foam floor mats are much thicker and offer the increased shock absorption you need for improved safety.
All martials arts athletes know how painful skin burns can be when you come into contact with a floor. We have tiles that are the perfect solution to that problem. We offer a number of mats with no-burn tatami top surfaces that are designed to prevent friction-induced skin burns. They're suitable for use with the grappling arts, and you'll find them in professional BJJ gyms and amateur grappling tournament circuit rings.
Aerobic Foam Flooring
Interlocking foam mats are a great option for aerobics studios where you want a comfortable, safe flooring surface. The tiles are textured, and while they're forgiving, they're also durable enough to withstand the repetitive nature of aerobics training and classes. Foam helps to reduce body fatigue, meaning athletes can work out longer and get more out of each aerobics session.
Home Gyms Foam Floor Tiles
Looking to create a workout space right in the comfort of your own home? Foam products provide a practical and affordable way to create your very own home gym. Tiles are easy to transport and install, and there's no adhesive needed for installation. If you need to relocate or remove the tiles in the future, all you have to do is pull them up, then reinstall them by fitting the puzzle tiles together.
Our lightweight roll-out personal exercise mats are also a popular option for home workouts and classes on the go. These mats roll up and can be stored away in small spaces. They're useful for cushioning any existing flooring, and are a convenient way to temporarily convert any space in your home into a workout area.
Kids' Foam Floor Tiles
- Soft and forgiving, foam can transform hard surfaces into kid-friendly areas
- Some foam products offer fall height ratings for increased safety and injury prevention
- Easy cleanup, so spills are no big deal
- Noise buffering and sound dampening properties make for a more enjoyable environment for everyone
Kids can get rowdy during playtime, and it's a sure thing that they'll fall down at some point. A soft and forgiving flooring product is a must-have for any kids' space. Foam play mats will instantly soften hard floors, creating a room that's safer for kids to play in.
The play mats offer many other benefits for kids' spaces. They're waterproof, so its easy to quickly clean up spills. Plus, the tiles are available in a wide range of brilliant colors. You'll have plenty of freedom when it comes to color choice and creating fun patterns or designs that your kids will love.
Additionally, foam play mats help to buffer noise, which can make the rest of your home more enjoyable when kids are playing. The mats also offer valuable insulation against the cold, which is a major advantage when you're creating a playroom in a basement. Foam can help to keep the space more comfortable and warmer in the winter, so your kids will get more use out of the space.
If you're looking for an option that's easy to install and that can serve as a DIY project, foam is the right option for you. There are no adhesives needed, so you can move the tiles around in the future or even remove the flooring altogether. Installing the tiles is as easy as lining the edges up and pushing down on the seams, fitting the tiles together like puzzle pieces. Kids can even help out with installing the flooring for their rooms.
Our Premium 5/8-inch Foam Floor Mat has proven to be the most popular option for kids' playrooms. These mats are available in 15 beautiful colors that kids love, so you can easily make fun patterns or designs. The tiles are easy to clean, and they're very affordable. You can damp mop them in the case of a spill, and the tiles are also waterproof and stain resistant for a great look that's long-lasting. These tiles offer plenty of cushion, but they're also lead and latex free. They're a great option if you want to create a room that's fun, affordable, and safe for your child.
Foam Trade Show Booth Flooring
- Lightweight, foam tiles are portable and installation takes just minutes
- Durable enough to hold up from show after show while still looking great
- Anti-fatigue benefits help to keep comfort up and stress levels down during each event
- Waterproof and easy to clean, your flooring is low-maintenance
Quality trade show flooring needs to be highly portable, lightweight, easy to install, and durable enough to look great for show after show. That's a lot to ask of any type of flooring, but foam floor tiles meet all of those criteria. The tiles can be installed in just minutes, leaving you to focus on what matters - setting up the rest of your booth and engaging with clients. The tiles are lightweight and easy to transport, but they're also durable enough to be used again and again.
These tiles create a surface that's comfortable and forgiving, and that instantly makes your booth more welcoming and enjoyable for clients. If clients are comfortable and can rest their feet, they're more likely to spend more time in your booth. Foam offers anti-fatigue benefits that can help to reduce stress, increase productivity, and prevent injuries, so both clients and staff benefit from this flooring choices.
Choose from trade show tiles in a wide variety of colors and patterns. You'll find everything from the bold to the reserved, so you can create a unique aesthetic for your business. You're sure to stand apart from the other booths and can create a cohesive, beautiful look for your business.
Our 2x2 foot interlocking tiles are popular trade show flooring options. They're lightweight yet durable, and feature an eye-catching wood grain pattern that is truly impressive once assembled. The tiles are easy to install, are waterproof, and can be cleaned quickly. If you don't want to deal with transporting your flooring, you can ship the tiles to show to show via ground service. It's convenient and leaves you with one less element to transport through the show grounds.
Foam Floors for Basement Options
- Insulation properties of foam keep your basement floor warm, stopping cold concrete from penetrating up into the flooring
- Non-absorbent foam will not be damaged by moisture if a leak or flood occurs
- Tiles can be pulled up and dried out in the event of a leak, then reinstalled again
Want to transform your cold and unwelcoming concrete basement into a useable space? These tiles can quickly turn the basement into a warm and inviting area that your whole family can enjoy. Foam tiles can increase the usability and versatility of your basement, transforming it into a family room, den, or other living space. Plus, they're available at a price point that you can afford.
If you're worried about moisture problems, or a leak or a flood, then foam is an ideal choice for your basement. These tiles can be easily and quickly removed, so if there's ever an issue, you can pull up the flooring and let your subfloor dry. These tiles won't absorb or be damaged by moisture, so if leaks do occur, your flooring will be just fine.
Keep in mind that foam can be indented by heavy weight, so if you have heavy furniture like couches and chairs, you'll want to place plastic coasters under the legs. Indentations usually heal up over time, but if you leave a heavy piece in place for too long, the damage may be permanent.
Benefits Foam Tiles for Horse Trailers and Stall
- High density foam can handle the weight of horses while remaining lightweight and easily portable
- Excellent cushion maximizes your horse's comfort and health
- Solid surface makes for easy stall cleaning when you're away from home
- Lightweight design means you can move these mats without assistance, ideal for anyone who travels alone
Flooring used in horse trailers and stalls must be highly durable and able to support a horse's weight without being damaged. That's just what our high density portable horse stall mats were designed for. These mats provide both durability and strength, yet they're much lighter and more portable than traditional rubber stall mats.
Rubber stall mats may be highly durable, but they're also dense and very heavy. They're not something that you'd want to pull in and out of your trailer or stalls on a regular basis, and they're really only suitable for long-term use. Interlocking foam mats were designed specifically to be portable, so they're ideal for horse shows, clinics, and overnight trail rides.
Install these mats in your trailer, head to your destination, then pull the mats out and use them as stall mats. When you head home, reverse the process. You don't have to worry about finding people to help you lug heavy rubber mats, especially when it's the last thing you want to do at the end of the day. These mats allow you create a safe, comfortable, forgiving stall and trailer surface for your horse, no matter how far from home you are.
Foam Pool Decking Tile Benefits
- Excellent traction and slip resistance creates a safe surface
- Forgiving surface is ASTM fall height rated, essential for a high-risk area
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations
Pool decking and spa surrounds need to be waterproof, safe, and comfortable against bare feet. Our high end foam pool decking tiles are a great option, since they offer all of these properties. These tiles feature surfaces that provide traction to help prevent slips and falls. If a fall does occur, the tiles offer limited fall protection. They help to minimize the impact and potential injuries, and are perfect for high-risk areas around pools and in spas.
Foam pool decking tiles can be used both indoors and outdoors. Peel-and-stick installation makes indoor installations both fast and easy. For outdoor installations, you will need adhesive for the tiles. Because these tiles are so comfortable and put in a great performance, you'll find them at hotel and school pools, as well as at municipal pools and water parks.
Foam Floor Surface Textures
- Thatch textured tiles are most resistant to footwear, and are highly durable for long-lasting use.
- Non-burn tatami textured tiles won't burn bare skin, and are ideal for kids or martial arts uses.
- Leather textured tiles are comfortable and are meant to be used under bare feet.
- Vinyl wrapped or vinyl-bonded foam tiles hold up well to footwear. Some tiles have a smooth surface, while others have a tatami surface that offers extra traction. Please note: the vinyl tatami-textured surface will not prevent skin burns, unlike the non-burn tatami tiles.
- Pebble top textures create a non-slip surface on super high-density foam tiles.
- Felt grip tops provide the proper amount of traction and comfort for dogs' paws, minimizing slips.
- Some tiles and roll out mats feature carpeted tops. When used on rollout mats, carpeted tops create extra rebound.
- Some foam anti-fatigue mats are available with diamond surface finishes for maximized traction.
Foam Floors Size and Thickness
The way that you intend to use your flooring will dictate the size and thickness of the tiles that you will need to purchase. Greatmats offers interlocking tiles ranging from 3/8 to 1-5/8 inches thick, so we have products that can accommodate any project.
Our most popular tiles are 2x2 feet and 1x1 meter in size. Because these tiles are larger, they're favored for commercial installations and professional studios. Their large size allows them to cover significant areas while minimizing the number of seams that are present in the finished flooring. Our smaller 2x2 foot tiles are more suitable for residential use, because they're easy to transport and can easily fit into smaller areas. The 2x2 foot tiles can ship via ground service, meaning they'll conveniently arrive right at your door. The larger 1x1 meter tiles ship on a pallet via a freight delivery service because of their size.
Hardness and Density of Foam Flooring
You'll want to pay attention to the hardness and density of the foam that you're considering as you shop. These two factors can give you an idea of how the flooring will feel underfoot, and whether it's suitable for your needs.
Foam's hardness refers to how hard or soft the foam feels to the touch, and the hardness is measured in a degree of Shore C. The harder the foam feels, the higher the Shore C rating will be. For instance, our 2x2 foot by 5/8 inch thick tiles measure between 30 and 35 Shore C. They're a softer tile. Our hardest tiles measure between 60 and 65 degrees Shore C.
If you're looking for something that's soft and comfortable, our interlocking foam mats may be just right for you. Some of these mats have undergone egg drop tests in which eggs were dropped onto the mats from heights as great as 68 feet. The mats were so soft that the eggs actually bounced, rather than breaking.
Density isn't the same measurement as hardness. Instead of measuring how the mat feels underfoot, density measures the mass of the mat in comparison to its weight. The density of a mat specifies the ratio of the amount of material when compared to the air in the tile.
Hardness and density both relate to the overall quality of the foam that you're purchasing.
What Are the Top 6 Best Uses for Foam Floor TilesFoam tiles are both comfortable and highly versatile. There are potentially endless ways to put these tiles to use, but they're most frequently used for:
- Kids play rooms
- Home exercise and gyms floors
- Martial arts flooring
- Trade show flooring
- Dog agility foam mats
Foam Tile Pricing
You'll find that foam products' pricing will vary depending on the tile's size, versatility, and materials. Our most economical products are a bit thinner than the more expensive products. If you're limiting your options to the lower-priced products, you'll have fewer options in terms of available installation methods and how you can use the products.
If you increase the price a bit, our wood-grain patterned and color option interlocking foam tiles enter the picture. Additional thickness and surface texture options also become available. Puzzle mats up to 1 inch thick cost less than $2 per square foot, and are very affordable. Tiles with tatami, leather, pebble, felt, or smooth surface textures are also in this $2 per square foot price range. Other options, like varying hardness foams and tiles that measure up to 1x1 meter in size are also in this price point. Within the $3 per square foot price range, thickness choices increase to 1-5/8 inches. The sizes of the mats increase, and roll-out carpet tile mats also become available. You'll see carpet topped foam floor tiles within this price range, too.
Some of our other products, like outdoor pool decking, crash pads, stage mats, and personal exercise mats, are available at prices of more than $6 per square foot.
Foam Flooring Installation and Maintenance
Foam floor mats and tiles are designed to be easy to install, and you can even make the installation process into a DIY project. Tiles fit together just like puzzle pieces, so installing them is as easy as lining up the edges and pushing the tiles together. For a wall-to-wall installation, you can use a sharp utility knife to cut the tiles to fit.
To cut the tiles, lay a board beneath the foam so that your cuts don't damage your subfloor. Using repeated, shallow scores, gradually cut through the tile. If the tile starts to fray, you'll need to replace the blade in your knife.
How To Clean Foam Floor TilesFoam is popular for many reasons, but one of the greatest benefits is that foam is easy to clean. Spills and dirt can be wiped or swept away, making tiles a great choice for kids' areas. Cleaning foam is simple and easy.
- Vacuum the floor using a non-power head vacuum.
- Mop the floor with a damp mop, warm water, and household floor cleaner.
- Use a sponge and scrubby for any necessary spot cleaning.
- Clean large areas with a walk behind auto cleaning machine.
- Allow the floor to dry.