Martial Arts Mats
Martial Arts Mats for Sale from Greatmats
Our martial arts mats deliver the protection and footing that martial artists of all skill levels need to gain the most out of their routines. We offer multiple MMA mats for sale, some with a tatami texture, that can be used in a professional studio setting. Home mats are also available in smaller tile sizes for ground shipping.
Types of Martial Arts MatsWe offer mats of different thicknesses and sizes for professional dojos and homes that meet various martial arts types.
- 1x1 Meter: These large-sized mats give dojos and professional studios a larger tile size for faster installation. They are also ideal for tournaments and portable installations.
- 2x2 Feet: MMA floor mats of this size are easy for homeowners to handle when creating a smaller practice area at home.
- Roll Out: Roll-out mats often carry extra cushioning for grappling and other workouts where athletes go to the ground at home or in a professional studio.
- Portable Folding: Fold-up mats have extra cushioning and are easy to place in storage between workouts. Use them at a professional studio or at home as a crash pad.
Recommended Martial Arts Floor Mat Thicknesses for Each DisciplineHere are some thickness recommendations for different types of disciplines.
- Aikido: 1-1/4, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- BJJ: 1-1/4, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Grappling: 1-1/4, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Hapkido: 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Jiu Jitsu: 1-1/4, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Judo: 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Karate: 3/4 or 1 inch
- Kickboxing: 3/4 or 1 inch
- Krav Maga: 3/4 or 1 inch
- Kung Fu: 3/4 or 1 inch
- MMA: 1-1/4, 1-1/2, or 2 inch
- Muay Thai: 3/4 or 1 inch
- Silat: 3/4 or 1 inch
- Taekwondo: 3/4 or 1 inch