Outdoor Rubber Flooring Mats & Tiles
Types of Outdoor Rubber Flooring
Outdoor rubber flooring from Greatmats delivers outstanding durability in any kind of weather and temperature conditions. Outdoor rubber mats are waterproof and can go directly over a deck, playground, or roof patio.
Some rubber outdoor flooring delivers cushioning properties on the playground, protecting children from falling. Outdoor rubber tiles are easy to clean with a push broom and garden hose, reducing maintenance requirements versus mulch or grass playgrounds.
Outdoor rubber flooring can transform hard, unforgiving locations into comfortable outdoor areas ideal for entertaining guests. Choose from interlocking deck tiles and matting with puzzle or straight edges.
Rubber Tiles or MatsUsing rubber tiles for outdoor locations is especially popular at playgrounds. Rubberized tiles use interlocking edges to remain together, even when placed under stress. They provide a sure footing for kids running across the playground.
Swing Set MatsAt a playground with swings and slides, children often drag their feet under this equipment to create ruts, which collect water after rainstorms. Using our swing set mat under play equipment prevents the formation of ruts.
Ground Cover MatsMatting made to cover the ground is ideal for places like concrete patios, wood decks, and terraces. Our rubber mats for outdoor use do not slide out of place easily, and they do not degrade in sunlight and freezing temperatures.
Industrial Outdoor MattingAt an industrial location where you want to install exterior rubber flooring, our floor mats are an ideal selection. They often contain recycled rubber, which is a great way for a business to create an eco-friendly type of installation.
Benefits of Outdoor Rubber Mats & Tiles
Considering the many benefits that they offer, it's clear why they're so popular, including:
- They can transform an unfriendly, hard space into a comfortable, welcoming spot that’s perfect for gatherings. This allows customers to fully use their yards and home spaces.
- They are highly durable and work in several climates.
- They will survive UV damage from harsh sunlight and extreme temperatures far better than others.
- They provide comfort for standing and walking.
- They maximize traction, especially if they're wet.
- They are typically made of recycled tires, making them an eco-friendly choice.
- These are available in easily manageable sizes designed for quick and hassle-free installation.
- If one becomes worn or damaged, replace it rather than replacing the entire layout.