Outdoor Flooring & Tiles for Deck, Patio & Rooftops
Outdoor flooring from Greatmats is popular, delivering great value and versatility in how it’s employed. It allows for the instant transformation of exterior spaces into comfortable and inviting areas. With the right outdoor flooring options installed, people will make the most of time spent together.
(230) •5 Colors$3.98 /Tile (You Save 32%) ✔ Free Shipping ✔ Ships from MidwestShop
(129) •5 Colors$6.39 /Tile (You Save 28%) ✔ Made in the USA ✔ Ships from MidwestShop
(16) •8 Colors$9.02 /Tile (You Save 19%)Shop
(13) •5 Colors$44.12 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
(88) •1 Colors$4.49 /Tile (You Save 28%) ✔ Made in the USA ✔ Ships from MidwestShop
(4) •3 Surface Types$157.30 /Mat (You Save 10%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
(8) •1 Colors$35.52 /Tile (You Save 19%)Shop
(4) •1 Colors$35.52 /Tile (You Save 19%)Shop
(7) •3 Surface Types$310.57 /Mat (You Save 10%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
(2) •6 Colors$35.22 /Tile (You Save 19%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$3.39 /Tile (You Save 35%) ✔ Made in the USA ✔ Ships from MidwestShop
(5) •1 Colors$31.08 /Tile (You Save 20%)Shop
(4) •16 Standard Colors$5.62 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$102.40 /Mat (You Save 19%)Shop
•1 Colors$17.16 /Tile (You Save 19%)Shop
•1 Colors$33.30 /Tile (You Save 20%)Shop
$42.62 /Tile (You Save 20%)Shop
(21) •3 Surface Types$380.75 /Mat (You Save 9%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$4.02 /sqft (You Save 20%) ✔ Ships from South EastShop
$4.02 /sqft (You Save 20%) ✔ Ships from South EastShop
(3) •6 Colors$39.04 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$42.00 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$50.63 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
$42.78 /Tile (You Save 20%) ✔ Made in the USAShop
Outdoor Flooring Customers - View All
Rubber outdoor floors, Deck flooring for outdoors, Interlocking outdoor deck tiles, Rooftop outdoor flooring
Benefits of Rubber Outdoor Flooring
- They have excellent slip resistance.
- Style is a key consideration, enhancing the value of a home or business.
- Look for UV-treatment, which resists fading from the sun.
- High traffic spots need the toughness it provides.
- Turn a hard-to-use area into a comfortable space for the entire family.
- We offer both temp and permanent installs. Temp works nicely for seasonal use. Permanent is made for all seasons.
- Delivers shock absorbing benefits for safety for children, including potential falling from heights protection.
- It is eco-friendly, consisting of recycled materials.
- It’s heavy, meaning it won’t shift around if placed under stress.
For maximum durability and safety, rubberized mats made for use outdoors appear frequently in patios and walkways. They maintain a high level of traction after a rainstorm.
Where temperatures will go through a wide range across the year, they are a smart choice. They do not break down in high or low temperatures. They will stand up to any kind of weather.
They are easy to clean. Many times, they rinse clean with a hose and nozzle. Often times, the temporary patio flooring can be used in spring and summer and then stored in autumn and winter. Reinstalling the following spring is simple.
They are durable, but they are shock absorbent and flexible, much like is expected in a gymnasium floor product. Some of these outdoor flooring over concrete products deliver a fall height rating. They're also useful under swing sets to prevent ruts.
This is popular for reasonably priced, cheap outdoor flooring solutions, as they deliver a benefit for the environment. They often consist of recycled tires, reducing the number of tires discarded in the landfill.
They’re durable and will continue to look great for decades. Once the patio deck tiles wear out in the future, they can be recycled again.
Artificial Turf for Outdoor Floors
- With faux turfs, customers receive the look and feel of a lush yard, but they don’t have the hassle of maintaining it.
- Water drains directly through and doesn’t collect on the surface, creating unwanted puddles and a slipping risk.
- It delivers comfort, even if walking on it with bare feet.
Artificial grass consisting of poly is another popular pick. It provides a nice alternative to real grass. It doesn’t require the time or maintenance that is needed for natural grass. Installing rolls is far less messy than sod.
It can appear in areas for patios, pets, golf practices, and landscaping. It has aesthetic appeal, offering a soft feel. Some choose to use turf rolls, which will drain quickly if exposed to rain, leaving safe surfaces for walking.
Keeping it looking sharp is a simple process with vacuuming or rinsing from a hose. It sits atop dirt or gravel surfaces and can be cut to fit.
We suggest a roll if a lot of coverage area is required. Installation goes quickly when using rolls. This is a smart idea when creating athletic fields. Our turf also works for a wood deck, a yard, or a dog run.
Plastic Outside Flooring
- No matter what subsurface is available, installation is quick.
- Plastic tiling has more softness than expected.
- Multiple specially designed models are available, which allows for the creation of unique floorings.
- Where water commonly collects, such as around swimming pools, a raised base yields airflow that prevents the formation of mold and mildew underneath.
- Seek an ASTM fall rating, which is important around pools where children may fall while running.
Our customers appreciate the versatility and low price of plastic floorings. They deliver a surprising amount of softness and comfort. Seek anti-fatigue capabilities for those who must stand continuously.
Many of these have a raised design. By lifting the surface off the ground, it encourages air to flow underneath. This removes dampness quickly.
Consider perforated PVC, which doesn’t degrade as rain drains through the surface. It’s great for pools, wash bays, and showers. We recommend placing a landscape fabric beneath the PVC. The fabric helps to prevent weeds from growing up inside the perforations.
A customer could choose to employ them to create a basketball or tennis court in the yard. This creates fun athletic spaces with minimal installation time required.
Durability is another significant benefit of interlocking floors. Asphalt or cement could crumble after years of weather exposure.
We have puzzle style, tab and slot, pin and dowel, and straight edges. Customers can select the best option for outdoor space for their needs.
Q&A Outdoor Flooring FAQ
What type of flooring is best for outdoors?
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to installing outdoor flooring. A roll will lay flat, while a tile may have an interlocking system. Outdoor temporary flooring doesn’t need glue, making it a good DIY project. It’s easy to maintain too.
What is the best tile for an outdoor patio?
A Greatmats customer can always find a style to fit into a budget. Our options outperform outdoor flooring Lowes or Ikea offer. Consider our PVC Interlocking Patio Tiles, polyethylene Catalina Artificial Turfs, and Sterling Rubber Roof Tiles as choices with high-end performance.
What can I cover my old deck with?
We have many ideas to place atop wood or concrete. Rubber roof pavers, pool tiling, composite decking, and playground floor material all are available. These also work for dog play spots, walkways, balconies, rooftops, and more.
Can waterproof flooring be used outside?
Yes. Some types will do better than others in the elements, but as a general rule, being waterproof is a significant advantage in an external environment. Waterproof temporary outdoor flooring over grass or over dirt even works well in certain layouts. At times, a customer will pick outdoor carpet that has a resistance to moisture.
Can you put vinyl flooring outside?
Vinyl is not the first choice as a material for outdoors floors, although it will work in certain situations as indoor outdoor floor tiles, such as if the location where it will be in use has a relatively narrow temperature range. It will not soak up moisture, but it could lose its integrity if exposed to widely varying temperatures.
Benefits of Balcony Flooring
- No adhesive is needed. Just pop them together.
- Easy to install in a new location, if moving from an old apartment to a new apartment.
- It changes hard concrete surfaces into softer, more comfortable areas.
- No need for sealing or painting, and maintenance is minimal.
- To remove dirt or other particles, rinse it.