Portable Dance Floor Tile
Portable Dance Flooring Tiles for Event, Banquet & Hotels on Sale
Top Features for Portable Dance Floor Tile
- 12x12 inch tile size
- Durable commercial grade vinyl top surface
- Designed for repeated installations
- Allows water and air to flow underneath
- Tight fitting tiles after installation
- Ramped border edging available in black
- Easy snap together tiles
Portable Dance Floors, Banquet Dance Floors, Hotel Ballrooms, Portable Tents and Event Floors
Easy to install and store portable dance flooring panels with wood grain look
Portable dance floor tiles are portable, created to withstand repeated assemblies, and interlock to form a professional looking dance floor. This portable dance floor can go with you anywhere, and is the perfect solution for event venues, traveling dance troupes and more.
The Details About the Portable Dance Floor Tiles
These dance floor tiles are designed with the needs of a professional performer or business in mind. This floor holds up to the rigorous use expected of a heavy-duty dance floor, and it will look great during event after event. You can choose from many luxurious wood grain finishes, or opt for a slate finish for a more modern touch. With a secure, locking fit, these tiles create a stunning dance floor that doesn't look temporary at all.
The portable dance floor is suitable for use with many different types of dance shoe types, including high heels.
When choosing the appropriate sized dance floor, we recommend 9 square feet of space per person. Each tile is 1 square foot, so you can order as many tiles as necessary to get the dance floor size that you desire. Expecting a larger crowd for a future event? You can simply order more tiles to create a larger dance floor.
We also offer transport carts that can be used to stack and store the tiles, which can be particularly helpful when you're working with larger portable dance floors.
These dance floor tiles can be installed over any flat surface, including concrete and carpeting. If you are assembling a dance floor on top of concrete, we recommend that you use a 3mm rubber underlayment to provide some cushion and sound dampening.
The tiles feature a durable tab assembly so that these tiles will withstand countless assemblies. The dance floor will not start to separate and wear out as some other products will. These tiles are easy to assemble and easy to break down, so you don't waste time on setup and can instead focus more time and energy on your performance.
And if you only use the tiles periodically, it's no problem. The tiles measure 12 inches x 12 inches, so they're easy to store in a closet, storage area, or basement until you need them again.
Why These Dance Floor Tiles Are the Right Choice for Your Next Event
Why choose these dance floor tiles? There are plenty of reasons why these tiles are better than the other products out there.
Max Tile portable dance floor tiles are designed with easy transportation, storage and assembly in mind. These tiles can be installed over any hard surface, giving you plenty of options no matter what venue you'll be traveling to. Additionally, these tiles are built to last, meaning that through performance after performance, they'll hold together as tightly as they did the first time you assembled the dance floor.
Though the 12x12-inch tiles are easy to store just about anywhere, consider keeping them assembled in larger squares of 9 tiles so that you can quickly and easily assemble a dance floor. It will mean less prep work for you and more time for you to focus on the event itself.
These portable dance floor tiles are made in the USA. With a 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects, you know that you're investing in a quality product that a manufacturer is proud to stand behind.
These dance floor tiles are waterproof for use in any weather. They are made from a commercial-grade vinyl top, and feature durable interlocking tabs. These tiles are made to hold up under repeated uses and are ready to withstand the traffic of commercial use.
Not only are these tiles versatile in terms of their ability to go nearly anywhere with you, but you can also customize the dance floor size to your particular needs. If you're expecting a larger event, order some extra tiles and create a large floor with plenty of dance space. For a smaller event, you can set up just some of the tiles, so you don't have the awkward appearance of a partially full dance floor. The ability to customize the dance floor's size can be a major money saver, as you won't need separate floors for different types of events. And if you're not sure just how many tiles to order, don't worry - if your dance floor turns out to be too small, you can always add on more tiles later.
Your time is precious, and these dance floor tiles are the perfect solution when you're on the go. You can assemble a 10 x 20 foot portable dance floor in minutes when you use these tiles. It's even faster to disassemble the floor.
When time is of the essence, you'll be glad that you've opted for these portable dance floor tiles. There are no large, heavy pieces to lug around, and no extra tools required for assembly. Plus, with no special tools required for installation, you won't have to worry about arriving at an event only to discover that you've left an important tool back at home.
When you're traveling to a performance or are providing entertainment at a wedding, you want a dance floor that is eye-catching and professional looking. These dance tiles create a floor that will not disappoint. Choose from a variety of attractive finishes for the exact aesthetic that you want. Easy snap-on border ramps and corners create the perfect event floor package. Your dance floor will look clean and complete.
Potential Uses for Portable Dance Floor Tiles
These versatile portable dance floor tiles are ideal for countless situations. Some of their most popular uses include:
- Temporary dance floors for dance troupes on tour who never know just where they'll be performing.
- Backup dance floor solutions for professionals hosting dance workshops or competitions who need a little extra space just for a few days.
- Removable dance floors for venues, like hotels, which host banquets and weddings.
- Traveling DJs or entertainment professionals who need a dance floor that can go with them.
- Temporary dance floors for venues, such as recreation centers, hosting dance classes or events.
When you invest in these portable dance floors, you're investing in your business and your future. A portable dance floor allows you to:
- Travel anywhere without worry about the facilities at the next venue
- Perform confidently, knowing that you will always have a safe, quality dance surface (even if it's only a backup to a venue's stage)
- Travel to or perform at venues which couldn't otherwise accommodate a dance performance
- Perform both indoors and out without worry of damaging your dance floor
- Expand your studio capacity, yet save space by simply packing up your dance floor when you're done
- Increase your DJ business' appeal by being able to accommodate just about any venue
- Host dance workshops, classes, or events without the significant cost or space requirement of investing in a permanent dance floor
- Maximize the usefulness of a space, allowing for multiple activities including dance without any permanent changes or construction
- Access a dance floor quickly without the need to work with a contractor or wait for construction to be completed
- Practice dance in the comfort of your own home
The potential uses for these dance floor tiles are endless.
Summary of Benefits
- Tiles snap together for easy installation
- Commercial grade vinyl top surface is durable and will look great, use after use
- Tight fitting tiles create a secure and safe dance surface
- Designed for repeated installations, these tiles are long-lasting
- 12x12 inch tile size is easy to handle and transport
- Tile design allows water and air to flow underneath to prevent mold and mildew
- Choose from 8 different eye-catching finishes for an attractive floor
- Ramped border edging creates and attractive and safe surface
These portable dance floor tiles are versatile and have countless potential uses. Consider these portable dance floor tiles for the following venues and situations:
- Traveling dance troupes
- Competitions and workshops
- Events and venues
- Hotels and banquet centers
- Recreation centers planning to offer dance classes or events
- Dance centers needing extra practice space
- Dance enthusiasts who want a dance floor in their own homes
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
⌃ Back to topACCESSORIES FOR PORTABLE DANCE FLOOR TILE
|Material Type||Vinyl on Plastic|
|SF per Item||1.02|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||26|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 85|
|Surface Finish||Smooth flat|
|Surface Design||Solid or designer colors|
|Installation Method||Snap together, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year limited|
⌃ Back to top VIDEOS
⌃ Back to top Q & A
Can this floor be used on grass?? Thanks
Can this be used on top of carpet?
Can this floor be used for tap dancing?
Can this be used without buying the black edging? Thanks
Can this be used over concrete,.Thinking of creating a dance floor in our basement for daughter who does Irish Dancing.
I do pole fitness can it be cut to place a pole through
Can this be used on concrete?