Home Dance Floor Package Adagio Cushion 10.5x10 Ft
Home Dance Floor Rosco Adagio Marley and Cushion, Rosco Adagio Marley 20 Feet Package and Home Dance Floor Tape
Top Features for Home Dance Floor Package Adagio Cushion 10.5x10 Ft
- 20 linear feet of Adagio marley dance floor, foam tiles and one roll of tape
- Designed for easy and quick installation at home
- Install on any hard flat surface
- Easy tape down installation
- Suitable for all dance types
- Rosco Adagio professional marley dance floor material
- Sport Plus Designer foam tiles included
- Black dance floor marley
Home Dance Floors, Ballet Practice Space, Home Tap Dance Flooring
Clean with hot water. To remove tap marks use Rosco Heavy Duty floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships via ground service to your door.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
Home dance floor package consists of 20 linear feet of black Adagio dance floor material, 25 tiles of the Sport Plus Designer foam tile and one roll of floor tape. Use this home dance floor package for all dance types including ballet, modern, tap and jazz.
- Using a sharp utility knife, cut the marley into two equal sections; each 10 linear feet long. Set aside.
- In the area that will be your dance floor, place the Sport Plus Designer Foam Tiles, 5 rows with 5 tiles each, interlocking as you go.
- Place the two sections of marley on top of the foam tiles, matching the long sides.
- Leaving a 1/8 inch gap for expansion, tape the two sections of marley together.
- The marley should overhang the foam tiles about 2 inches around the perimeter of the dance floor. The foam tiles can be trimmed with a utility knife if needed.
- Tape the marley down to the floor, creating a ramped edge.
Turn any room in your home with a hard flat surface into a home dance floor practice space. Adagio marley dance floor is designed for all dance types. Use with hard or soft shoes or bare feet.
Available in various sizes as needed. For custom sizes please contact customer service. We stock this product, and can cut any length of material that is needed. Also available in full rolls at 101 linear feet for larger dance studio floor installations.
Not intended to be installed over carpeting. For carpeted areas choose our Adagio home dance floor package with the two part sub-flooring system.
Gray floor is available in any cut lengths, please contact customer service.
Greatmats Adagio Cushion Home Dance 10.5 x10 ft x 10.5 MM Thick Floor Kit for Home Dance
I am looking for a dance floor for my basement dance studio. It will mainly be used for ballet, modern, and jazz dance. On the video it said for advanced ballet don't use a floor that is too soft. What do you put under the Marley if using it for ballet? The sub floor is concrete..
Can I lay this over a cheap Berber carpet in my basement?
What would you suggest for a tap floor, keeping in mind sound quality along with durability. How long do you expect your product to last with daily tap classes?
I want to use this flooring for all dance types. My little one is not yet doing pointe, however, will be in the next year. Current flooring is bamboo. Is this a good long term option?
You said that the Marley needs to lay on a flat, firm surface and cannot lay directly on carpet. If I were to cover the carpet with a layer of plywood would it work?
would you recommend this flooring over a sport court floor? we are looking for a flooring that can be used for ballet, pointe & contemporary dance