On Sale $6.38 per SF Ships out 11-14 Working Days
On Sale $6.83 per SF Ships out 11-14 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.91 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $5.10 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $5.10 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
48 Reviews On Sale In Stock $5.48 per SF Free Shipping Ships out 11-14 Working Days
4 Reviews On Sale In Stock $3.60 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
2 Reviews On Sale In Stock $2.86 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.30 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
1 Reviews On Sale In Stock $2.67 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
1 Reviews In Stock $2.65 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
Workout mats are designed to provide shock or impact absorption for more comfortable, safer exercise or athletic activity. Our wide range of workout pads and mats ranges from personal sized foam mats for an individual workout, to interlocking flooring tiles that can be used to create floors for an entire room.
Potential Uses for Workout Mat Flooring
Consider our workout mats for the following uses:
- Home workout flooring
- Professional gym flooring
- Individual mats for yoga and exercise classes
- Full flooring options for professional or home workout rooms
- And more
Versatile and available in many different sizes and styles, our workout mats and flooring are sure to suit your needs.
Benefits of Workout Mat Flooring
Workout floor mats offer many benefits:
- Shock absorption makes for a more comfortable surface, resulting in less wear and tear on your body
- Surfaces designed specifically for exercise can reduce the risk of injury, particularly for high-impact, repetitive exercises
- Durable mats are designed to withstand rigorous use
- Choose from mats intended for a more permanent installation, or mats which can be easily rolled up and transported to classes for excellent versatility
- Enjoy additional benefits, such as excellent traction or the ability to protect your subfloor from exercise equipment or dropped weights
Each workout mat offers slightly different benefits, depending on its design and the materials used in its construction. To help you get started, we've outlined some of our most popular workout pads and mats below.
Personal Workout Mats
Our personal workout mats are lightweight, portable, and suitable for both home and commercial use. These mats can be easily rolled up, so you can take them to a workout class or just save space in the comfort of your own home.
Personal workout mats are made of anti-microbial and waterproof materials, and can be used both indoor and out. Some mats can even be used in water, adding plenty of versatility to your workouts. Many of these mats feature superb cushion, making for a more comfortable workout. They can be rolled out over existing flooring, providing you with an instant workout space.
Benefits of personal workout mats:
- Superb cushion makes for comfortable workouts just about anywhere
- Lightweight and easily portable, these mats can go anywhere with you
- Rolled up mats are easy to store, making them ideal workout mats for home use
- Use these mats both indoors and outdoors, whether you're participating in an outdoor yoga session or are heading to the gym
- Anti-microbial and waterproof materials contribute to a healthier, easy to clean surface
Choose personal workout mats for:
- Floor exercises
- Yoga classes
Roll Out Mats
Roll out workout mats increase the versatility of any space. These mats can be rolled out on top of most surfaces to add cushion and shock absorption for workouts, practices, and more.
Roll out mats are usually between 4 and 6 feet wide. They are available in various lengths, with 10 feet being the most common length. You'll find that mats range from 1 1/4 inch to 2 inches thick. Once you're done with your workout, you can simply roll the mats up again and store them away.
Vinyl topped roll out mats are a popular option for wrestling, grappling, and martial arts training.
Carpet-topped roll out mats are often used for cheerleading, stunting, and some gymnastics.
Both types of mats are a good choice for use with aerobics.
Benefits of roll out mats:
- Instantly add cushion and shock absorption to any existing floor surface
- Once done, just roll the mats up for easy storage
- Choose from a variety of lengths and widths, so you get a mat that suits your specific needs
Choose roll out mats for:
- Martial arts training
Firmer and heavier than foam mats, rubber workout mats are preferred for their superior durability. Made from recycled tires, rubber workout floor mats can have life spans of 20 years or more. These mats are dense and strong, so they can be placed underneath workout equipment without being damaged. They are also popular for use in weight rooms, as they can protect your subflooring from dropped weights. Rubber mats are well equipped to deal with the heavy traffic that commercial gyms may see.
Rubber workout mat flooring is available in both straight and interlocking tiles. Interlocking tiles fit together like puzzle pieces, and they will not pull apart from each other unless you intentionally separate the tiles. Rubber tiles are a popular option for covering large areas, such as entire rooms. While they are durable and heavy, they are also sized so that they can still be conveniently lifted and installed.
Straight edged rubber mats can be used alone, or in combination with other mats in order to cover larger areas. Straight edged mats may be placed underneath a treadmill, in a weight lifting space, or in any other area where increased durability is needed.
Benefits of rubber workout mats:
- Extreme durability means rubber mats can withstand high traffic and use
- Dense rubber is strong enough to withstand heavy workout equipment and dropped weights without being indented
- Sound absorption and buffering against cold concrete floors makes for a more enjoyable workout environment
- Eco-friendly mats are made from recycled rubber
Choose rubber workout mats for:
- Weight lifting rooms
- Areas underneath treadmills
- Additional floor protection underneath heavy workout equipment
- Commercial gym spaces
Folding workout mats offer excellent portability and cushion, and can instantly make any flooring more comfortable. These foam mats are wrapped in vinyl, and you can use them both folded and unfolded. While folded, these mats are useful for training exercises, such as for gymnastics. You can also stack multiple mats together if you need additional height.
When unfolded, these workout pads create areas of 4x6 feet to 6x12 feet. In order to create larger areas, you can attach most mats together side by side using their hook and loop strips. This is a common practice when using the mats for grappling, wrestling, or gymnastics training.
Benefits of folding mats:
- Highly portable, you can fold up the mats and store them away when not in use
- The foam core is very comfortable, offering excellent shock absorption and cushion
- Durable vinyl wrap ensures these mats will last
- Versatile mats may be used as a floor when unfolded, or a training device when folded
- Connect multiple mats together for a larger space
Choose folding mats for:
Interlocking Foam Mats
Interlocking foam mats are a popular option for workout spaces. These mats, which are available as puzzle style tiles, connect together in seconds, creating a cushioned, forgiving floor perfect for workouts. These mats can be used as a temporary or permanent flooring, and they are lightweight for easy portability. They are also highly affordable, making them ideal for both home and commercial use.
Our interlocking foam workout floor mats can be connected together like puzzle pieces. They can be cut to fit for a wall-to-wall installation, but many tiles also come with border strips for an island installation. Since no adhesive is needed for installation, these tiles can be a great DIY project. You can also pull them up and relocate them in the future if you decide to.
These workout floor mats are available in a wide variety of different densities, surface textures, and thicknesses, and are designed to meet the needs of several different workout routines.
Benefits of interlocking foam mats:
- Mats fit together like puzzle pieces, for a simple, DIY installation
- Suitable for both permanent and temporary installations, foam mats are highly versatile
- Cushioned, forgiving foam surface is ideal for many different workout types
- Lightweight tiles are easily portable
Choose interlocking foam mats for:
- Any activity where you need a soft, cushioned floor
Commitment to Customers
Since Greatmats prioritizes your satisfaction with every order, we have earned an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. We work hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience, and even offer you a price match guarantee so that you can buy with confidence.
We operate Greatmats according to the Golden Rule business model: We treat you exactly as we would want to be treated. From helping you choose the right product to ensuring it arrives on time for your project, we strive to deliver a quality experience from start to finish.
Do you have questions about our products? Would you like a quote, or would you like a sample of one of our flooring products? Please contact our customer service team at 877-822-6622. We would be happy to help you.