Quality Workout Mats for Fitness
2 Reviews On Sale In Stock $3.03 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.50 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
1 Reviews On Sale In Stock $2.83 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
1 Reviews In Stock $2.81 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
Home Workout Flooring and Mats
Workout mats can add cushion and shock absorption to any harder surface, making for a safer exercise space. Greatmats offers a wide range of workout pads and mats to accommodate individual workouts or even to create floors for an entire gym floor. Our home fitness matting is perfect for personal use, while our interlocking foam tiles are preferred by many professional facilities.
Potential Uses for Workout Mat Flooring
Consider our workout mats for the following uses:
- Home workout flooring
- Professional gym flooring
- Individual mats for yoga and exercise classes
- Full flooring options for professional or home workout rooms
- And more
Versatile and available in many different sizes and styles, our workout mats and flooring are sure to suit your needs.
Benefits of Workout Mat Flooring
Workout floor mats offer many benefits:
- Shock absorption makes for a more comfortable surface, resulting in less wear and tear on your body
- Surfaces designed specifically for exercise can reduce the risk of injury, particularly for high-impact, repetitive exercises
- Durable mats are designed to withstand rigorous use
- Choose from mats intended for a more permanent installation, or mats which can be easily rolled up and transported to classes for excellent versatility
- Enjoy additional benefits, such as excellent traction or the ability to protect your subfloor from exercise equipment or dropped weights
Each workout mat offers slightly different benefits, depending on its design and the materials used in its construction. To help you get started, we've outlined some of our most popular workout pads and mats below.
Personal Workout Mats
Our personal workout mats are designed to be portable, so they're ready to go wherever you're headed. From softening the floor at workout class to working out in the comfort of your own home, these mats can be unrolled in seconds, so you can work out virtually anywhere.
These mats are made of materials that are both anti-microbial and waterproof for easy cleaning. They can be used both indoors and outdoors, making them a versatile option. Some of these mats can even be used in water, so you don't have to purchase a separate mat for a water athletic class. Many of our personal workout mats offer superb cushion, keeping you comfortable during your workout no matter where you are. These mats can be rolled out over existing flooring, so you have an instant workout space. When you're done working out, just roll up the mat and store it away.
Benefits of personal workout mats:
- Superb cushion makes for comfortable workouts just about anywhere
- Lightweight and easily portable, these mats can go anywhere with you
- Rolled up mats are easy to store, making them ideal workout mats for home use
- Use these mats both indoors and outdoors, whether you're participating in an outdoor yoga session or are heading to the gym
- Anti-microbial and waterproof materials contribute to a healthier, easy to clean surface
Choose personal workout mats for:
- Floor exercisesYoga classes
Roll Out Mats
Roll out workout mats increase the versatility of any space. This workout matting can be placed directly on top of most surfaces to temporarily add cushion and shock absorption. It's a great solution for workouts and practices when you need a little more protection than the current flooring provides.
Roll out mats are usually between 4 and 6 feet wide. They are available in various lengths, with 10 feet being the most common length. You'll find that mats range from 1 1/4 inch to 2 inches thick. Once you're done with your workout, you can simply roll the mats up again and store them away.
Vinyl topped roll out mats are a popular option for wrestling, grappling, and martial arts training.
Carpet-topped roll out mats are often used for cheerleading, stunting, and some gymnastics.
Both types of mats are a good choice for use with aerobics.
Benefits of roll out mats:
- Instantly add cushion and shock absorption to any existing floor surface
- Once done, just roll the mats up for easy storage
- Choose from a variety of lengths and widths, so you get a mat that suits your specific needs
Choose roll out mats for:
- Martial arts training
If you're looking for a highly durable option that will hold up to rigorous use and high traffic, you can't go wrong with our rubber workout mats. These mats are firmer and stronger than foam workout flooring, and offer unbeatable durability. They are made from recycled tires and have life spans of 20 years or more.
Rubber workout matting is both dense and strong, making it an option for use underneath heavy workout equipment. Unlike foam mats, which will become indented by heavy weight, rubber workout flooring can withstand heavier equipment and even dropped weights. Because of their strength, they're a popular option for weight rooms, where they can protect your subfloor. They're also well equipped with withstand heavy traffic that many commercial gyms see.
Rubber workout matting is available in both straight and interlocking tile options. Interlocking tiles fit together like puzzle pieces, and they will not pull apart from each other unless you intentionally separate the tiles. Rubber tiles are a popular option for covering large areas, such as entire rooms. While they are durable and heavy, they are also sized so that they can still be conveniently lifted and installed.
Straight edged rubber mats can be used alone, or in combination with other mats in order to cover larger areas. Straight edged mats may be placed underneath a treadmill, in a weight lifting space, or in any other area where increased durability is needed.
Benefits of rubber workout mats:
- Extreme durability means rubber mats can withstand high traffic and use
- Dense rubber is strong enough to withstand heavy workout equipment and dropped weights without being indented
- Sound absorption and buffering against cold concrete floors makes for a more enjoyable workout environment
- Eco-friendly mats are made from recycled rubber
Choose rubber workout mats for:
- Weight lifting rooms
- Areas underneath treadmills
- Additional floor protection underneath heavy workout equipment
- Commercial gym spaces
Folding workout mats will instantly make any flooring more comfortable, and are designed with easy portability in mind. These mats, which are made of foam, are wrapped in vinyl for increased durability.
These mats are versatile, and you can use them both folded and unfolded. When the mats are folded, they're useful for training exercises, like for gymnastics. You can stack multiple mats together to give you additional height, if needed.
When the workout pads are unfolded, they create padded areas measuring 4x6 feet to 6x12 feet. If you need a larger area, you can attach most mats together side by side by using the hook and loop strips included on the mats. Many people create this larger floor for grappling, wrestling, or gymnastics training.
Benefits of folding mats:
- Highly portable, you can fold up the mats and store them away when not in use
- The foam core is very comfortable, offering excellent shock absorption and cushion
- Durable vinyl wrap ensures these mats will last
- Versatile mats may be used as a floor when unfolded, or a training device when folded
- Connect multiple mats together for a larger space
Choose folding mats for:
Interlocking Foam Mats
Interlocking foam mats are frequently used to make comfortable and safer workout spaces. The mats, which are available as puzzle style tiles, can be connected together in just seconds. You can quickly and easily create a cushioned, forgiving floor that is perfect for workouts.
Interlocking mats can be used as both temporary or permanent flooring. If you need to pull the mats up and remove them, you can easily do so, and then reinstall the mats later. The mats are lightweight, so they're easily portable and convenient to move. They're also highly affordable, and are a practical solution for both home and commercial use.
Our interlocking foam workout floor mats connect together just like puzzle pieces, and fit together securely. For a wall-to-wall installation you can cut the mats to fit, though many mats also come with border strips for a clean island installation. Because installation requires no adhesive, you can perform the installation on your own as a DIY project. And if you ever want to relocate your workout room in the future, you can pull up the tiles and move them.
You can choose from workout floor mats in a wide variety of different densities, surface textures, and thicknesses. These mats are designed to meet the needs of several different workout routines, making them a versatile addition to any home or facility.
Benefits of interlocking foam mats:
- Mats fit together like puzzle pieces, for a simple, DIY installation
- Suitable for both permanent and temporary installations, foam mats are highly versatile
- Cushioned, forgiving foam surface is ideal for many different workout types
- Lightweight tiles are easily portable
Choose interlocking foam mats for:
- Any activity where you need a soft, cushioned floor
Commitment to Customers
Since Greatmats prioritizes your satisfaction with every order, we have earned an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. We work hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience, and even offer you a price match guarantee so that you can buy with confidence.
We operate Greatmats according to the Golden Rule business model: We treat you exactly as we would want to be treated. From helping you choose the right product to ensuring it arrives on time for your project, we strive to deliver a quality experience from start to finish.
Do you have questions about our products? Would you like a quote, or would you like a sample of one of our flooring products? Please contact our customer service team at 877-822-6622. We would be happy to help you.