Designer Patchwork Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges
Designer Interlocking Carpet Square Tile 10x10 Ft. Kit, Beveled Edges
Top Features for Designer Patchwork Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges
- Beveled edges on all four sides
- Anti-fatigue and insulative value similar to carpet
- Can be custom cut with an utility knife and a straight edge
- Place directly on concrete or tile, no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit
- Interlocking design makes for continuous surface system
- Available in single tiles or several kit sizes
- A variety of designer color options
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable
Trade Show Flooring, Showroom Flooring, Basement Floors, Expo Flooring, Booth Floors, Home Theaters, Concrete or and Hard Floors
Made in the USA, High-density carpet squares tile
Designer Patchwork Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges is a great commercial grade carpet flooring option with a patchwork pattern design. These designer interlocking carpet tiles are made of a high density, anti fatigue foam backing.
This 10x10 ft carpet kit is perfect for trade shows or commercial use. The Designer series adds some patterns to dress up any carpet space. The designer carpet tile kit with beveled edges includes corner, center, and beveled tiles. Each tile is 2x2 ft and 5/8 inches thick.
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
⌃ Back to top ACCESSORIES FOR DESIGNER PATCHWORK INTERLOCKING CARPET TILE 10X10 FT KIT BEVELED EDGES
|Material Type||Carpet bonded Foam|
|SF per Item||100.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||25|
|Interlock Loss||0.03 feet|
|Surface Finish||Carpet top|
|Surface Design||Solid color or color fleck|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 day limited warranty|
Q & A⌃ Back to top