LonPlate II Vinyl Rolls 8 x 60 Ft
- Extremely Durable
- Diamond plate top surface
- Recycled content
- See More Details
How Much Flooring Do I Need?
- Extremely Durable
- Diamond plate top surface
- Recycled content
- Stands up to high traffic areas
- Skid resistant
- Easy to maintain
- GreenAir® and GreenMedic®
- Phthalate free
Corporate, Education, Fitness, Retail, Hospitality, Displays, Fixtures, Exhibits, Entertainment, Aircraft, Marine, Military, Specialty vehicles
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
LonPlate® II by Lonseal®, skid resistant industrial flooring
LonPlate® II diamond plate vinyl flooring is an extremely durable flooring product that’s designed to withstand areas subject to high foot traffic and specialty vehicles.
In any situation where skid resistance is a must, the diamond plate vinyl flooring can go to work. It looks great and performs really well in so many different settings and environments.
LonPlate® II by Lonseal®, Eco-Friendly, Diamond Plate Vinyl Flooring Specs
The LonPlate II Diamond Plate Vinyl Flooring Rolls that are 6 feet by 60 feet are 3 mm thick and available in mica, gunpowder, midnight, brick, gun black, gunmetal, and putty. There are also 8 feet by 60 feet rolls that are 2 mm thick and available in mica, gunpowder, and midnight.
This diamond plate vinyl flooring has a solid, diamond surface pattern and en embossed finish. It’s antimicrobial, and it contributes to LEED points.
LonPlate® II by Lonseal®, Made Using The Highest Level Of Manufacturing Standards
The diamond plate vinyl flooring is manufactured using the highest level of safety standards in the flooring industry. The flooring has been formulated to not suffer from degradation, and the FloorScore certification supports IAQ (indoor air quality). This sheet vinyl flooring is mading using technological, visual, and textured innovations, creating the best of traditional and contemporary compositions with a unique look that never goes out of style. This floor is the perfect balance of function and beneficial effects for the highest performing industrial flooring available.
This flooring product qualifies for the Indoor Environmental Quality Credit. This credit shows that the product meets the General Emissions Evaluation and VOC content requirements. The product boasts FloorScore® certification from the Resilient Floor Covering Institute (RFCI) and Scientific Certification Systems which independently test and certify flooring products for compliance with indoor air quality emission requirements. It also meets the standards for the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), a green building rating program especially designed for schools.
LonPlate® II by Lonseal® - Installation, Cleaning & Maintenance
The Installation Method:
- So that the flooring perfectly fits in the installation area, make any relief cuts as needed.
- Utilize Lonseal Double Face Tape (DFT) at seams, if required.
- Select the sheet nearest the wall or perimeter and tube (gently fold the flooring over itself lengthwise) towards the center of the installation area. Keep the radius large enough when tubing the material, otherwise, damage to the flooring can occur, creating visual imperfections on the surface.
- Spread adhesive over the substrate, allow it to set, and roll the flooring into the adhesive.
- Once you’ve secured down the first section, tube the other half of it, and the adjacent sheet, if present. Apply the adhesive over the substrate and seam location, including any DFT. After sufficient open time, roll the flooring into the adhesive, first removing the DFT liner.
- Follow this installation method until the entire area is fully adhered.
- You can trim the seams and roll the flooring securely into the adhesive or DFT with a hand roller if needed.
8. Heat or chemical weld the seams.
Initial Maintenance & Cleaning
- Wait 48 hours after the installation has been completed, and then you can follow these maintenance steps.
- Clean the newly installed floor using a soft dust mop. You can first vacuum the floor if you need to pick up any large particles.
- Then, dilute an approved pH neutral cleaner to scrub the floor with a red buffing pad on a slow speed rotary floor machine or auto-scrubber, vacuuming up any remaining cleaning solution.
- If desired, you can use clean water and a clean microfiber mop pad to remove any remaining residue if needed.
Routine Cleaning & Maintenance
- Remove any debris, dirt, and soil. If there are any large particles, you should also vacuum the floor.
- Dust mop the flooring.
- Using a microfiber wet mop pad and properly diluted pH neutral cleaner, clean the entire surface of the floor.
- To remove remaining residue, use clean water and a clean microfiber mop pad.
LonPlate® II by Lonseal® - The Perfect Anti-Skid Industrial Flooring Solution
This commercial grade, industrial flooring product is a fantastic product to use in so many settings and applications. Reach out to the customer service team at Greatmats for more information, or, for help with placing your order. This industrial vinyl flooring will look great and perform well for years to come.
FEATURES (data shown is nominal / 8 ft. have a thinner backing layer):
Roll Width: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
Roll Length: 60 ft. (18.3 m)
Overall Thickness 8 ft.: 0.100 in. (2.5 mm)
Wear Layer Thickness: 0.040 in. (1.0 mm)
Weight 8ft.: 0.6 lbs./sq. ft. (2.8 kg/m2)
MEETS FMVSS 302: CFR 49 §571.302 Flammability of Interior Materials
ASTM F1303 CLASSIFICATION: Type I, Grade 1, Class B, Commercial Use
EXCLUSIVE LONSEAL® FORMULATIONS: GreenAir® & GreenMedic®
LEEDv4/4.1 CONTRIBUTION Building & Construction Interiors:
Environmental Product Declarations Option 1
Sourcing of Raw Materials Option 2
Pre-Consumer (Post-Industrial) Recycled Content
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Pattern: Diamond, Solid
Width: 8 ft. (96 in.) (2.4 m)
Green Specs: RECYCLED CONTENT, ANTIMICROBIAL, FLOORSCORE, LOW VOC, CONTRIBUTES TO LEED V4/4.1, ASTM F1303 CLASSIFIED, FMVSS
Ships via freight delivery
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|SF per Item||480.00|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||9|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Diamond Plate|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Glue down, weld seams|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|