Rubber Floor Mat Options From Greatmats
By Created: August, 2023 - Modified: September, 2023
Related Product: Sundance Mats Interlocking 3/4 Inch x 4x6 Ft.
Rubber Floor Mats at GreatmatsWhen you shop for rubber floor matting at Greatmats, you’ll have your choice of many different products. These mats are available in multiple thicknesses from ⅜ inch to 2 inches and up. The overall size of the products vary, too. Rubber tiles typically start at 1x1 feet, but rubber mats are often 4x6 feet and larger. We also stock a selection of rubber rolls if you need to cover a large area.
Rubber floor mats are available in straight edge and puzzle edge styles. Interlocking edges allow you to tightly connect the tiles together, while straight edge designs provide clean, finished edges ideal for island installations.
With so many options available, we’ve highlighted some of our most popular products for different applications below.
Rubber Floor Mats for Gyms and Fitness
Due to its strength and durability, rubber is ideal for gyms and fitness areas. Thicker rubber floor mats are strong enough to withstand dropped weights, and rubber can help to protect your subfloor.
Thick rubber straight edge mats can be dry laid and are ideal for use underneath gym equipment or to cover a larger area in your home or commercial space:
- The Sundance Mat Straight Edge Standard is available in multiple sizes and is made entirely from recycled rubber. It is ¾ inch thick, so it helps to absorb the shock of dropped weights. It also features a non-slip top to maximize comfort and traction.
- Our Rubber Mat Black Trued Natural features precision-cut areas, so you can easily install it in a larger gym space. A non-slip pebble top surface texture helps to enhance safety.
- The Straight Edge Tile is made entirely of recycled rubber. It’s mold and mildew resistant, and it provides great traction even when it’s wet for athlete safety. The tile is available in nine color fleck options, so you can customize the look of your gym.
- UltraTile Rubber Weight Floor Black tiles offer excellent noise and shock absorption and help to reduce force by more than 50%. They are supremely durable and are backed by a 15-year limited warranty. The tiles are also slip resistant both when wet and dry for enhanced safety.
Rubber puzzle mats are another popular choice for professional and home gyms:
- The Rubber Tile Interlocking measures 2x2 feet, so it can quickly cover larger areas. It features an easy no-glue installation and features waterjet cut edges for a tight fit.
- The Geneva Rubber Tile is a ⅜ inch tile that measures 3x3 feet, ideal for larger installations. It features a lower rubber odor, so it’s suitable for indoor installations, and its interlocking design means there’s no glue required for the installation.
- Our Sundance Mats Interlocking Black feature a hexagon top surface to maximize traction. They measure 2x2 feet and their interlocking design makes for easy cleaning.
- The Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles Gmats Light Gray feature gray flecks for a lighter, brighter look. These tiles are made of 82% recycled rubber and feature tight-fitting seams that won’t separate under stress.
4x10 rubber floor mats quickly cover larger spaces and are suitable for use under exercise equipment:
- The Rubber Flooring Roll Greatmats ¼ Inch is a highly durable choice that can be installed without glue. It’s versatile and suitable as a sub-layer, and can also be rolled up and stored when not in use.
- Our Rubber Flooring Roll Greatmats ¼ Inch is available in gray or blue fleck to add visual interest to your gym. It can be rolled up and stored and is easy to clean.
Rubber Floor Mats for Garages
The rubber mats that are suitable for gyms can also be used in garages, as long as you don’t park vehicles on the mats. Rubber can be damaged or destroyed by cars, and automobile lubricants can cause rubber to break down. Only use rubber flooring in garage areas where your vehicles won’t be stored.
Rubber Floor Mats for Horse Barns
Thanks to their excellent durability and strength, rubber floor mats are also ideal for horse barns:
- The Big Sky One Piece Horse Stall Mat can cover a stall with no seams, ideal for veterinary stalls that need to be cleaned frequently. It’s available in three sizes and maximizes traction for horse safety.
- The Button Top Straight Edge Mat features a non-skid bottom to maximize footing, even when the mat is wet. This heavy-duty mat helps to maximize your horse’s safety and comfort and is ideal for wash bays and entrances.
Rubber Floor Mats for Anti-Fatigue and Commercial Purposes
We also carry many floor mats that are suitable for commercial applications:
- The VIP Prima Black Rubber Mat is perforated for drainage and anti-slip and anti-fatigue, ideal for service counters, cashier stands, and more.
- Our Cushion Tred Anti-Fatigue Mat is a heavy-duty drainage mat suitable for wet, dry, or oily areas. It’s ergonomic for comfort and resistant to slips and wear.
- The Safety Stance Anti-Fatigue Mat is suitable for wet, dry, or oily areas. It features an ergonomic design and raised dots for maximum slip resistance.
- The SkyStep ESD Anti-Fatigue Mat features beveled edges and a slip-resistant surface for safety. It suctions to the floor and is designed for work areas where electrostatic discharge might be present.
- The Beveled Drain Step Anti-Fatigue Mat features large holes to maximize drainage. It’s an ergonomic safety mat and is easy to clean, suitable for wet workstations, assembly lines, and more.