SupraTile 7 mm Dovetail Textured Black / Grays
SupraTile 7mm DOVETAIL Joint with Textured Surface, Heavy Duty Floor Tile for Industry
Top Features for SupraTile 7 mm Dovetail Textured Black / Grays
- Quick and easy installation and highly water resistant
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, mold and mildew
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture and abrasion
- Warm and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over old uneven, or contaminated sub-floors
- Superior sound absorption, integrated ramp edging for most styles
- Easy to remove and relay, protective topcoats available
- Large selection of colors, textures, thicknesses, and interlock styles
Factories, Auto Repair Centers, Airports
SupraTile 7 mm thick, textured pattern with superior Dovetail Joint is our thickest and strongest interlocking floor tile.
The SupraTile 7mm tile with dovetail joint interlocks is ideal for harsh, demanding environments such as loading docks, heavy manufacturing areas, airports, truck repair facilities, mining operations, museums and similar facilities. Each tile can hold up to 20,000lbs with no indentation.
We recommend the full dovetail joint for heavy duty applications such as car or truck repair facilities, commercial hangars, military installations, manufacturing facilities, and other similar uses.
The SupraTile 7mm industrial floor tile with textured surface in black, dark gray, and light gray. Each tile measures 19.75 inches square (2.7 sq ft/tile). Other SupraTiles are available in a variety of thickness, colors, surface texture designs in PVC and vinyl tops.
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||2.70|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||10|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Density||Shore A 92|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||20 year|
Q & A⌃ Back to top