SupraTile 7 mm Hidden Leather Colors
Top Features for SupraTile 7 mm Hidden Leather Colors
- Quick and easy installation and highly water resistant
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, mold and mildew
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture and abrasion
- Warm and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over old uneven, or contaminated sub-floors
- Superior sound absorption, integrated ramp edging for most styles
- Easy to remove and relay, protective topcoats available
- Large selection of colors, textures, thicknesses, and interlock styles
Warehouses, Factories, Loading Docks
SupraTile 7 mm industrial floor tile with leather textured pattern features hidden dovetail joints and is our thickest and strongest interlocking floor tile.
The SupraTile 7mm tile features hidden dovetail joint interlocks and each tile can hold up to 20,000 lbs with no indentation.
Hidden Joint SupraTiles 7mm floor tiles can be seamed together using standard linoleum type heat welding equipment which utilizes a heat-activated tool and melting color-coordinated flexible vinyl material into the joint, making the SupraTile floor waterproof and ideal for commercial kitchens and similar areas where water tightness must be assured.
Hidden Joint tiles are 19.75 inches square (2.7 sq. ft./tile), and are available in a variety of designer colors. Hidden Joint SupraTiles use optional custom molded glue-on ramp edging.
Custom logos up to 4 x 4 tiles wide are available. Other SupraTiles are available in a variety of thickness, colors, surface texture designs in PVC and vinyl tops.
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
⌃ Back to top ACCESSORIES FOR SUPRATILE 7 MM HIDDEN LEATHER COLORS
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||2.70|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||10|
|Interlock Loss||0.04 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 92|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||20 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top