What Are The Best 2x2 Rubber Mats And Tiles?
By Created: March, 2021 - Modified: April, 2021
Related Product: Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles Color 8 mm x 2x2 Ft.
Greatmats offers the best rubber flooring solutions available, from indoor and outdoor rubber mats, pavers, and tiles, to recycled rubber mats for exercise equipment and weight machines, to countless options in between like playground tiles and products suitable for a patio or roof. They are easy to install, come in black or color options, endure the weight of furniture and equipment, and offer a great look and feel. There are smooth and pebble top surface textures to choose from - as well as many textures in between.
Here, we will explore some of the most popular 2x2 rubber floor mats and tiles, specifically, the following 15 products:
- Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles - Suitable for home gym, basement, garage, exercise room, weight room, and commercial gym floors. They are 8mm thick and offer a 5-year warranty.
- Color Plus Rubber Tiles - Suitable for weight rooms, home gyms, ice arenas, golf pro shops, and locker rooms. They are ⅜ inch thick and offer a 10-year warranty.
- Interlocking Rubber Tile - 10% Color Pacific - Suitable for home gyms, basements, fitness centers, weight rooms, locker rooms, and production lines. They are ⅜ inch thick and offer a 10-year warranty.
- Eureka Rubber Gym Tiles - Suitable for gyms and high end athletic sports facilities. They are 8mm thick and offer a 5-year warranty.
- Pacific Reground Confetting Interlocking Rubber Tile - ⅜ inch - Suitable for home and commercial gym and sport floors, locker rooms, and storage rooms. They come with a 5-year warranty.
- Rubber Tile Regrind Confetti Pacific - ¼ inch thick - Suitable for home and commercial gyms, athletic areas, locker rooms, and storage rooms. They come with a 5-year warranty.
- Sterling Rooftop Tile - Suitable for patios, rooftops, golf courses, decks, and other outdoor areas. They are 2 inches thick and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ultra Tile Rubber Weight Floor - Suitable for weight rooms, home gyms, and sport facilities. They are 1 inch thick and come with a 15-year warranty.
- 2x2 Ballistic Rubber Tiles - Suitable for shooting range walls and floors and firearm training facilities. They are 1.5 inches thick and carry with them a 10-year warranty.
- Rubber Flooring Tiles Nuclear - Suitable for gyms, weight rooms, golf areas, ice rinks, warehouses, and industrial settings. They are ⅜ inch thick and carry with them a 5-year limited warranty.
- Performance Rally Interlocking Tile - Suitable for fitness centers and health clubs. They are 14.5mm thick and offer a 3-year warranty.
- Sound Reduction Gym Floor Tile - 2.5 Inch - Suitable for weight rooms, home gyms, sport facilities, and more. This product carries with it a 15-year limited warranty.
- Standard Heavy Drop Gym Floor - Suitable for weight rooms, home gyms, sport facilities, and more. These are also 2.5 inches thick and carry a 15-year warranty.
- Mega Tile - Suitable for gyms, fitness studios, weight rooms, and locker rooms. This product is 1 inch thick and carries with it a 5-year limited warranty.
- Rubber Tile Interlocks with Borders - Suitable for fitness clubs, high impact studios, weight rooms, gyms, and commercial fitness centers. This product is ¼ inch thick and carries with it a 5-year limited warranty.
What Are The Best 2x2 Rubber Gym Mats?When considering flooring solutions for gym and workout spaces, whether commercial or home gym, there are numerous options to consider. If you want a solution that is able to take a lot of wear and tear, and even abuse, rubber is for you.
If cost, durability, ease of installation, environmental friendliness, and sustainability are also important, 2x2 rubber gym mats are a popular, if not perfect, choice for gyms. They are comfortable and safe - especially compared to a hard concrete or overly plush carpet floor. They provide protection to a subfloor and are easy to install and maintain. They serve as a noise buffer layer, are environmentally friendly, and are great at providing a cushioned pad and support for the back, knees, feet, legs, and joints. Of course, they are affordable, as well, and super fast to install without glue.
Ultra Tiles offer many different colors from which to choose, and they are made from superior recycled rubber content. They enhance the look of any space while offering a tough, shock-absorbing floor that is perfect to workout and train on. The 2x2 rubber gym mats have a patented 1 inch thick top layer for durability and a pedestal underside that offers a raise under which cables and wiring can be kept out of sight.
This mat is designed to be among the best solutions for free weight areas. It is also used in prestigious chain fitness clubs because of its portability, ease of installation, and durability. This mat option is a floating floor, and it can endure the punishment of weights and barbells. It also features an ADA approved ramp option that offers a smooth transition from the 1 inch tiles.
What Are The Most Versatile 2x2 Rubber Floor Tiles?Although most of the 2x2 rubber floor tiles are perfect for gym environments and settings, some offer a bit of versatility, making them also suitable for ice arenas, golf courses, production lines, and more.
This product supports the weight of heavy exercise equipment, machinery, and more, and it reduces low-frequency noise and vibrations. This is another great option for someone wanting a product other than a traditional black rubber one.
What Are The Best 2x2 Rubber Floor Tiles For Specific Applications?Many of the rubber products offered at Greatmats offer gym and weight room solutions. However, a few of the products are designed specifically for other applications.
The tiles are a breeze to install using adhesive at each interlock. They are eco-friendly and feature a Shore A 60 hardness, flat and smooth finish, and top notch manufacturing. Sterling Rooftop Tiles are designed specifically for a rooftop patio, as they can endure the weight of foot traffic, heavy patio furniture, and more. They are also non absorbent, durable, and affordable.
Ballistic tiles have two different surfaces; the grid surface will face outwards in areas where noise reduction is the priority, and the flat surface faces outwards when ricochet reduction is the priority. They are great for law enforcement and shooting ranges, and they are made in the USA.
Greatmats - For The Best Rubber Mats And Flooring Solutions!There are many things that make rubber flooring a suitable solution for many applications and spaces. From the long-lasting durability and low cost, to the ease of installation and ability to dampen sound, absorb shock, and protect flooring and equipment, rubber flooring is one of the best options for gym flooring. For flooring solutions that can truly endure wear and tear and provide protection, one of the many rubber flooring solutions highlighted may be the solution you’ve been searching for.
If you are considering rubber flooring, it’s time to let Greatmats go to work for you. With color choices that go far beyond black, unbeatable pricing, a variety of thicknesses to meet your preferences and needs, a low-odor and recycled material base, custom cut sizes or convenient 2x2 mats, and value and service beyond comparison, Greatmats has it all.
With a huge selection of products in stock around the U.S. and Canada, fast shipping and delivery are ensured. The exceptional and professional team at Greatmats is ready to answer any questions you have about the rubber flooring products highlighted, or, one of the many other ones available - including those made of foam and plastic. Together, you can discuss the product or solutions that will work perfectly within your budget and meet all of your needs and preferences.
For more on this topic please review our Rubber Flooring product page.