Vario All Around Dance Flooring Black 65.4 Ft
Vario All Around Dance Flooring 65 ft, Portable Dance Floor, Dance Flooring for Studios or Stage
Top Features for Vario All Around Dance Flooring Black 65.4 Ft
- Foam padded backing
- Easily rolled and unrolled
- Matte surface does not reflect and is slip resistant (R10)
- Works well for dance studios, stage or touring events
- Reinforced floor is shock absorbing
- For cleaning, Use Vario cleaning kit
- Flame retardant: EN 13501-1/Cfl-s1
- Use Vario All Around Dance Floor Tape around perimeter and seams
Dance studios, stage or touring events
For cleaning, use the Vario cleaning kit.Shipping
Ships via freight delivery on pallets.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Vario All Around Dance Flooring Black 65.4 Ft is a portable professional dance floor developed in collaboration with a leading international dance company. The floor is manufactured with a glass fiber reinforced mesh which keeps it dimensionally stable and lays completely flat, a perfect floor for touring purposes. It also features a cushioned backing that reduces stress on the muscles and joints as well as a matte slip-resistant surface, all of which makes it the floor of choice for professional dancers. It works well for dance studios, stage or touring events. The matte surface does not reflect and is slip resistant (R 10). Lays perfectly flat and is easily rolled and unrolled.
1. Protective layer for easy cleaning.
2. Heavy duty transparent wear layer.
3. Floor color layer.
4. Color coordinated middle compact layer.
5. Color coordinated base layer with fiber reinforcement for dimension stability.
6. Color coordinated foam backing.
Total Thickness: 3,65 mm, EN 428
Wear Layer Thickness: 0,5 mm, EN 429
Weight: 2.600 g/sqm, EN 430
Residual Indentation: < 0,2 mm, EN 433
Sound Absorption: ~ 19 dB, ISO 140-8
Dimension Stability: < 0,1 %, EN 434
Light Fastness: ≥ 7, EN 20105-B02
Electrostatic Behavior: < 2kV, DIN EN 1815
Chemical Resistance: DIN 51958
Slip Resistance: R10, DIN 51130
Durability: EN 685 23, 33, 42
Can this be placed on a concrete floor? Or does it need a vapor barrier? Thanks, Michael
|SF per Item||425.10|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||6|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Matte finish|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, tape seams|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|