SupraTile 5.5 mm Hidden Slate Black / Grays
SupraTile Slate Top Flooring, Plastic Floor Tile, Slate Top Floor
Top Features for SupraTile 5.5 mm Hidden Slate Black / Grays
- Quick and easy installation
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, mold and mildew
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture and abrasion
- Warm and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over old uneven, or contaminated sub-floors
- Superior sound absorption, integrated ramp edging for most styles
- Easy to remove and relay, protective topcoats available
- Large selection of colors, textures, thicknesses, and interlock styles
Garage Floors, Basement Flooring, Industrial Flooring, Warehouse Floors, Automotive Flooring
SupraTile 5.5mm Series is designed for indoor use applications such as residential kitchens, family rooms, basements, lounge areas, lobbies, gyms/workout areas and other areas where a stylish and comfortable floor tile is desired. Install this SupraTile slate top flooring with ease.
The 5.5mm series is available in Hidden Dovetail interlocks with Slate or Leather textured surface finishes. Glue on custom molded transition edging is available.
Tiles are oversize 18 inches square (2.25 sq ft/tile)for the Slate version, 20 inches square (2.7 sq ft/tile) for the Leather version. Other SupraTiles are available in a variety of thickness, colors, surface texture designs in PVC and vinyl tops.
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
⌃ Back to topACCESSORIES FOR SUPRATILE 5.5 MM HIDDEN SLATE BLACK / GRAYS
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||2.25|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||6|
|Interlock Loss||0.04 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 92|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||20 year|
⌃ Back to top Q & A
Will this tile work on the exterior concrete decks?