SupraTile 7 mm Hidden Leather Black / Grays
SupraTile 7mm Hidden DOVETAIL Floor Tile, Heavy Duty PVC Flooring with Leather Texture
Top Features for SupraTile 7 mm Hidden Leather Black / Grays
- Quick and easy installation and highly water resistant
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, mold and mildew
- Excellent resistance to impact, moisture and abrasion
- Warm and comfortable underfoot
- Can be installed over old uneven, or contaminated sub-floors
- Superior sound absorption, integrated ramp edging for most styles
- Easy to remove and relay, protective topcoats available
- Large selection of colors, textures, thicknesses, and interlock styles
Museums, Airports, Loading Docks, Warehouses
The SupraTile 7 mm leather textured floor tile features hidden dovetail interlocks. This is SupraTile's thickest and strongest interlocking heavy duty floor tile.
SupraTile's Hidden Dovetail Joint Series 7mm tiles can be seamed together using standard linoleum type heat welding equipment which utilizes a heat-activated tool and melting color-coordinated flexible vinyl material into the joint, making the Supratile floor waterproof and ideal for commercial kitchens and similar areas where water tightness must be assured.
Black, Dark Gray, or Light Gray Hidden Dovetail floor tiles are 19.75 inches square (2.7 sq. ft./tile). Optional custom-molded glue on ramp edging and custom logos up to 4 x 4 tiles wide are available.
SupraTiles are available in a variety of thickness, colors, surface texture designs in PVC and vinyl top surfaces.
Clean with damp mop, hot water and common household floor cleaner.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
⌃ Back to topACCESSORIES FOR SUPRATILE 7 MM HIDDEN LEATHER BLACK / GRAYS
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||2.70|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||10|
|Interlock Loss||0.04 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 92|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||20 year|
⌃ Back to top Q & A