Stage and Theatre Flooring, Stage Flooring, Theatre Floors, Dance Floors
Stage and dance floors, Theatre floors, Rosco tiles, Dance stage flooring
Theatre and Stage Flooring Customers
Theatre and Stage Flooring Ideas
Theatre and Stage Flooring Features
Consider using theatre and stage flooring to:
- Create stage installations (both temporary and permanent)
- Revitalize your old or worn stage flooring
- Outfit your TV studio with durable flooring
- Create eye-catching runways and show floors
- Protect your subflooring
- Add versatility to your stage, runway or other space
When you purchase stage flooring, you're investing in your facility and your productions. Greatmats is proud to offer a wide variety of flooring options designed to outfit stage floors, studio floors and even runways. From black stage flooring to eye-catching high gloss show flooring, you're sure to find that we have the right options for your projects.
Greatmats is a national leader of stage flooring as well theatre flooring. Please contact one of our customer service representatives if you have questions deciding which stage or studio flooring option is the most viable for your application.
Let's take a look at some of our most popular flooring options.
Dance and Stage Pro stage flooring is a generous 3mm thick and designed to withstand years of use with proper care. Extremely durable flooring, Dance and Stage Pro rolls are the thickest dance and stage flooring that we offer, and are suitable for use with both hard and soft dance shoes.
These vinyl floors are suitable for temporary and/or permanent installations, and come in six color options, including black. A full roll is six feet wide and 60 feet long, and when heat welded on installation, this flooring creates a seamless floor perfect for dancing or theatrical use. This flooring comes complete with a 15-year warranty.
The Dance and Stage Pro flooring offers the following benefits:
- Versatile flooring is suitable for both temporary and permanent installations, depending on your needs
- Six color options allow you to choose the exact appearance that you want for your stage
- Extreme durability means this floor will continue to look great for years
- When heat welded on installation, the floor is seamless, a huge benefit when you'll be using the floor for dance
- A 15-year warranty
Theatrical No Glare rolled vinyl flooring offers a 2mm thick matte finish with a no glare feature ideal for theater floors. This flooring is great for stages and black box spaces. Because the flooring can be used for all types of dance, it is also a popular choice for theatre productions and video shoots involving lots of dancing.
This stage floor cover is available in 6 foot widths and is made in the USA. It can be used as temporary flooring, but can be glued down for a permanent installation. This flooring comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Theatrical No Glare rolled vinyl flooring offers the following benefits:
- Highly versatile, this floor can be used for all types of dance, so you don't have to invest in multiple flooring types
- Suitable as both temporary and permanent flooring, this option is right for many applications
- No glare finish won't detract from the performance and is great for theatre floors
- A 5-year limited warranty means you can buy with confidence
Rosco vinyl dance floors can also be used as theatre flooring, and are most appropriate when you primarily use the floor for dancing. Suitable for use with both hard and soft dance shoes, this floor offers perfect slip resistance for professional dancers. It's durable and long-lasting, and makes an excellent investment if your theatre or stage hosts frequent dance events.
Available in 5.25-feet-wide rolls, this marley dance floor can be used for both temporary and permanent installations. It comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Rosco vinyl dance floors offer the following benefits:
- Perfect slip resistance makes these floors the ideal choice for dancers.
- Suitable for use with both hard and soft dance shoes, you won't have to invest in additional flooring for different dance types.
- Durable and long-lasting, this floor will withstand rigorous use.
- A 5-year limited warranty means you can invest in this flooring with confidence.
Rosco Tiles are most popular for TV studio flooring applications and can be installed with a tape-down or glue-down method. These 3 mm thick floor tiles are designed to be durable enough for repeated uses underneath TV camera dollies on television studio floors.
Additionally, these tiles are durable and low-maintenance. After an initial cleaning, simply buff your TV floor for a high gloss look. No waxing is required for this type of vinyl TV flooring. American made, the Rosco TV floor is available in black, white and gray straight edge tiles. Rosco TV flooring is non-absorbent and carries a 5-year limited warranty.
Rosco Tiles offer the following benefits:
- Durable tiles can withstand TV camera dollies, making them great for television studios.
- Low-maintenance tiles will save you time and effort; there's no waxing required.
- A 5-year warranty
Vario Reversible Marley Flooring is a portable, reversible dance flooring suitable for soft shoe dance. This flooring is designed to be easy to transport, making it a great choice for touring theatrical events, or as a lay-down material when your facility is hosting a dance event.
The 0.05-inch-thick flooring is available in 32.8-yard rolls for easy handling and installation. This marley flooring is also reversible, and can be easily installed using vinyl tape. If you're looking for a versatile flooring that you can easily install, remove and transport, then this marley flooring may be the perfect choice for your theatre, stage or dance troupe.
Vario Reversible Marley Flooring offers the following benefits:
- Portable and reversible, this flooring is incredibly convenient to have around.
- Easy to install, you only need vinyl tape to set up the floor for use.
- Suitable for soft shoe dance, this floor is an economical way to transform any stage into a dance floor.
Event High Gloss Show Floor sheet vinyl makes an excellent choice for event runways and show floors. This eye-catching shiny flooring comes in red, black and white, and the 6x60 foot rolls are great options for larger spaces. This stage flooring comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Event High Gloss Show Floor sheets offer the following benefits:
- Eye-catching, shiny floors will capture attention and look great under lights for runway shows.
- Generously-sized rolls are excellent for large spaces.
- A 5-year limited warranty brings peace of mind.
GamFloors are a unique option suitable for stage floors and studio sets. These floors can be applied to most smooth surfaces - all you have to do is peel the self-adhesive backing and stick the vinyl floor down. The flooring is durable enough to last for months. When you no longer need the floor, you can simply peel it up - the whole process takes about 10 minutes.
GamFloors are available in both gloss and matte finishes. The gloss is much shinier, and the matte is much softer than the finishes that you can achieve with ordinary paint. You can even print or paint on this flooring as well with an ink jet or laser printer, creating a truly customized flooring. This floor carries a 1-year limited warranty.
GamFloors offer the following benefits:
- Incredibly easy to install, you can adhere these floors to most smooth surfaces.
- Temporary design makes it easy to remove the floor in minutes.
- Super shiny gloss and soft matte are superior to the finishes of paint.
- 1-year limited warranty for added security
Stage Flooring Installation
Many of the stage flooring options offered by Greatmats can be installed either temporarily or permanently. A temporary installation may make the most sense when you need a stage or area to serve multiple purposes, or when you've invested in a flooring just to have your stage looking great for performances.
For temporary installations, tape down the flooring using a quality flooring tape. When removing and storing the flooring, be sure to follow any storage directions provided for the product you've chosen. Most rolled flooring needs to be stored in rolls suspended from the floor to keep the flooring looking great.
For permanent installations, flooring rolls will need to be installed with glue. Some vinyl products can be sealed with heat welding for a seamless surface. This is particularly important when the surface will be used for dance.
The Greatmats online Pro Floor Planner designer is a convenient and easy way to create a determine just how much flooring you will need for your installation.
With the Pro Floor Planner, simply:
- Choose products and flooring colors,
- Enter your stage or dance floor dimensions,
- Create a floor design if desired,
- And get flooring product quantities needed for your project.
There's no guesswork involved, and you'll be able to start your theater or stage flooring project knowing that you have all of the materials you need.
Commitment to Customers
At Greatmats, we want you to be happy with your product and with your shopping experience. That's why we offer a price match guarantee, and we operate our business with the Golden Rule model - treat others as you want others to treat you. Because we ensure that our customers are satisfied with every order, we have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. You can buy from us with confidence, knowing that your satisfaction is our priority.
You can feel good about buying from Greatmats. We give back to the community by donating 5 percent of our annual profits to local non-profit organizations.
Do you have questions about these products? Would you like a quote or a sample of one of these flooring options? Please contact our customer service team at 877-822-6622. We would be delighted to help you choose the right flooring for your project.
Contests and Promotions
Earn Greatmats prizes and discounts by participating in our contests and promotions continually updated on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Greatmats). Each month we hold a customer photo contest, and periodically we offer other contests for a chance to win gift cards, certificates or Greatmats merchandise, giving out thousands of dollars worth of prizes each year. Like us on Facebook to find out what promotions are going on now. Don't miss your opportunity to be a part of the action and potentially win some great prizes!