Where Do I Find A White Dance Floor?
By Created: December, 2020 - Modified: August, 2021
Related Product: Vario Reversible Marley Flooring 78 Inch x 98.4 Ft
For those times where you need both the perfect texture and color, Greatmats have you covered with our white dance floor options that are found in multiple configurations.
Here are 5 white dance floor models that will give you an excellent level of performance.
- Vario 2.0 Dance Flooring
- Vario Reversible Marley Flooring
- Vario 2.4 Dance Flooring
- Basement and Portable Event Floor Tile
- Portable Dance Floor Seamless Cam Lock
What Marley Flooring Options Are Available in White?
When selecting vinyl marley rolls for dance studios or theaters, you can choose among a solid color roll or a reversible style, which has a different color on each side.
1. One solid colored white dance floor is the Vario 2.0 Dance Flooring. This roll ships in lengths of almost 50 feet with 63 inches of width.
One of the advantages of the Vario 2.0 is that it works for a wide range of dance styles, including ballet, pointe, jazz, tap, and modern. Should you want to create a larger coverage area in the layout, you can lay pieces side by side and connect them with vinyl tape. For a permanent installation, glue the marley to the floor.
This is a durable design with 2 mm of thickness and a wear layer over a no-gloss matte surface, so the white color will continue to look like new. Vacuum or sweep it daily and use a mop with a verified vinyl floor cleaner to wash it weekly.
Should you want a white marley dance floor that can change out to another color if needed, Greatmats also offers a couple of reversible flooring designs for sale in its catalog.
2. The Vario Reversible Marley Flooring has a couple of color combinations, including white and black, as well as gray and black. This model has a 6.5-foot width, and each roll provides nearly 100 feet of length. You can cover huge areas in very little time in a nearly seamless model that has a cheap cost per square foot.
This model is extremely thin at 1.5 mm, so it’s only made for use with soft soled shoes. Ballet and modern styles of dance are best suited for this particular model of white dance floor.
3. For a thicker type of reversible marley, consider our Vario 2.4 Dance Flooring. It delivers an impressive 2.4 mm thickness level, so it can stand up to rough conditions, meaning it’s suitable for any kind of dance style.
It measures 63 inches in width and about 65 feet in length for a full roll. It will cover big areas in a dance studio or performing center.
We recommend installing this thick marley across the top of a sprung floor or a raised floor, using adhesive for a permanent installation only. It is available in a white/black or a light gray/dark gray reversible configuration.
Can I Use Interlocking Tiles for My White Dance Floor?
When you are seeking a white flooring for dances at a wedding venue or as a flooring available from a rental center, we have a couple of models of interlocking tiles that are going to give a high level of performance in an eye-catching white color.
4. For venues that are available for hire for parties and receptions, our Basement and Portable Event Floor Tile is an affordable choice. It is available in multiple wood grain checkered patterns, as well as an all white dance floor configuration.
These tiles click together using a hidden interlocking connection system, so you end up with a design that looks like it was professionally done, even though you easily can perform the install yourself as a DIY job.
Disassembly for this design is just as easy as the assembly, meaning when the event is over, you can store the individual pieces until the next time you need them. Carry the tiles with you to a new location, if desired.
5. Another portable option with a white color is the Portable Dance Floor Seamless Cam Lock. It uses a solid plywood base for stability with a linoleum dance surface that is suitable for many kinds of dancing.
The individual pieces secure in place with Cam Lock fasteners, which ensure a tight fitting connection that will not pop loose under pressure when people dance on the tiles, while eliminating the need for tiny screws during assembly. You can easily pop the Cam Lock fasteners apart when it’s time to pick up the tiles and place them in a storage location.
For more on this topic please review our Dance Flooring product page.