Ridge Line Solid Hardwood Flooring 19.9 Sq Ft per Carton
Ridge Line Solid Hardwood Flooring, Modern or old style finish
Top Features for Ridge Line Solid Hardwood Flooring 19.9 Sq Ft per Carton
- Solid Oak hardwood flooring
- Beveled edges
- UV cured, low gloss finish
- 3/4 inch thick planks
- Farmhouse style hardwood flooring
- Wire brushed texture
- Browns and off white colors
- Lacey Act Compliant
Home, Residential, Cabin, Cottage, Office
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Ridge Line Solid Hardwood Flooring 19.9 Sq Ft per Carton - UV cured surface
Ridge Line Solid Hardwood Flooring 19.9 Sq Ft per Carton is a solid hardwood Oak wood flooring in old style and modern finishes to help you create the look you want in your room.
Texture: Wire brushed
Width: 4 1/4 inches
Length: Random, average 7 feet
Thickness: 3/4 inches
Coverage: 19.9 square feet per carton
Wear layer: 2 mm
* Product images are provided for reference only and should not be used as the sole basis for choosing a particular style of flooring. They may not be representative of the full range of color, texture and grain variations which can occur in the product itself. Wood is a natural material, every piece of plank will have a unique appearance, often with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture and grain pattern.
Spills, pet accidents, or tracked in dirt should be cleaned immediately. The sooner a mess is removed, the easier it is to clean up and prevent tracking. We recommend Basic Coatings Squeaky Clean, Bruce Armstrong wood floor cleaner, Mannington wood floor cleaner or Bona X Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and removing grease and smudges from your floor. Never clean or wet mop with water! Water may permanently damage the floor. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleach, ammonia or vinegar based cleaners, wax or acrylic polishes, or oil soaps. Maintenance
Sweep or dust mop your floor once a week or more with an approved floor cleaner. Spills, pet accidents, or tracked in dirt should be cleaned immediately. Never clean or wet mop with water, water may damage floor. Use a wood floor cleaner, do not use harsh abrasive cleaners.Shipping
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||19.90|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Wire brushed or handscraped|
|Surface Design||Wood Grain|
|Installation Method||Staple, Cleat|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited 35 year manufacturer's residential finish|