Guide to Installing Flooring Over Dirt Outdoors and Indoors
Flooring Over Dirt Blogs, Videos and Tesimonials
Flooring Over Dirt Customers
Flooring Over Dirt How To's
Flooring Over Dirt Ideas - View All
Flooring Over Dirt Features
Installing flooring over dirt anywhere from a patio to a playground, basement, machine shed, party space or worksite can be a simple process when you use Greatmats products intended for that type if installation. Here we'll highlight different areas where dirt subflooring is common and the types of products that will work best in those areas. This includes testimonials from Greatmats customers, installation and maintenance instructions, as well as options and ideas to help guide you to the right purchase.
WHAT flooring materials can be installed over dirt?
- Polypropylene Plastic
- PVC Plastic
- Artificial Turf
WHERE would you install flooring over dirt?
- Outdoor Party Areas
WHY would you lay flooring over dirt?
- Prevent erosion
- Make a pathway
- Prevent mud
- Make an event area
- Make an outdoor living area
- Make an outdoor play area
- Make usable space in a basement
- Create a area to keep things clean or dry
WHICH types ground surfaces are most similar to a dirt that can also be covered with select flooring?
- Wood Chips
WHEN would you want install flooring over dirt?
- Before a party
- Before a landscaping project
- When building a shed
WHO can install flooring over dirt?
- Professional installers
- Tree Trimmers
- Electrical Linemen Party Planners
- Heavy equipment operators
HOW do I learn to install flooring over dirt?
- Watch Greatmats' video tutorials
- Follow installation instructions on Greatmats product pages
- Follow directions shipped with the products
- Consult an installer
- Speak with a Greatmats team member
- Read installation blogs
- Phone a friend
- Trial and Error
- Give up