Interlocking Anti-Fatigue Wearwell Ergo Deck Floors
Features - View All
How to Choose Among Wearwell Mats
Anti Fatigue Mat - Wearwell ErgoDeck Comfort Solid Tile Video
Why Would You Want Customized Anti-Fatigue Mats?
Wearwell ergodeck mats, Fatigue tiles with Wearwell mats
What Makes Wearwell Mats DifferentWith so many anti-fatigue floor mats to choose from, what makes Wearwell flooring different? These interlocking tiles create an anti fatigue floor covering above your floor, maximizing both worker comfort and safety in industrial environments. These anti-fatigue mats are also backed by unbeatable manufacturer warranties, so you can buy with confidence.
Every work environment has different needs when it comes to the traction and features offered by their anti fatigue floor mats. That's why Wearwell Mats are designed to offer you plenty of choices with Ergo Deck. From the amount of traction the mats offer to perforated options to promote drainage, you can order custom anti fatigue mats with the exact features that you need in your facility.
Below are the many options that you'll find offered by Wearwell mats.
- Solid: Solid mats feature a durable construction. The solid design is recommended for indoor areas that are mostly dry, but which experience heavy foot traffic.
- Smooth: The smooth tiles are ideal for cart traffic, since the surface means that the wheels can pivot, roll, stop, and start with ease.
- Open: Ideal for wet areas, open mats feature perforations that allow for maximized drainage, keeping employees' feet dry and up out of the water.
- Cleated: In order to truly maximize traction in slick areas, cleated mats feature strategically placed cleats to help prevent slips and falls.
Potential Uses for Wearwell Flooring Tiles
Because of their extreme durability and various features, Wearwell mats can serve many different applications. Consider them for:
- General manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing
- Energy, oil, and gas facilities
- Assembly lines
- And more
The True Value of Anti Fatigue Floor MatsIf you're thinking of purchasing anti fatigue floor mats, you can invest with confidence, knowing your decision is backed up by research. According to independent studies conducted at the University of Michigan and Loughboro University in England, ergonomic mats are beneficial over harder floor surfaces. Wearwell's independent studies, conducted at Illinois State, offer additional proof that these fatigue mats help to reduce fatigue. The mats have been proven to reduce the physical stress of standing by 50 percent. In turn, this reduces the physical strain and long-term effects that standing has on the feet, legs, and back.
Ergonomically correct mats, like Ergodeck Wearwell mats, have been proven to have a positive impact on the health, wellness, and morale of workers who must spend long hours on their feet. These mats are also proven to significantly reduce workplace accidents, downtime, and absenteeism, which results in increased worker productivity. Think about the significance of just a 1% or 2% productivity increase on your bottom line. You could be looking at significant profit increases over the course of a year, just because of your investment in Wearwell mats.
Wearwell flooring conducted their own independent study with a mid-size manufacturer in Tennessee that was having serious safety, health, and absenteeism issues. After two years of Wearwell tile usage, study participants saw a 2.2 percent net increase in overall worker productivity, a 23 percent decrease in absenteeism, and an estimated hard and soft cost savings of nearly half a million dollars.
Consider the benefits of investing in fatigue mats for your facility:
- Improve worker comfort
- Maximize worker safety by reducing workplace accidents
- Reduce worker downtime and absenteeism
- Increase worker productivity
Because Wearwell Mats are so durable, you'll be making a long-lasting investment in your facility, your workers, and your business' bottom line. With increased productivity and profits, fatigue mats can essentially pay for themselves over time.
Choosing The Right Wearwell Mats
One of the great benefits of Wearwell flooring mats are the fact that they are available in so many different styles, and with different features. Consider the following factors as you determine which fatigue mats are right for your facility:
- How much traffic does the area typically see?
- Will the mats be used in an area that is frequently wet?
- How important is maximized traction in the work area?
- Does the space see regular cart traffic?
- Are there other elements that the mats will be exposed to, like oil or grease?
- Is protection against static discharge a priority for your workspace?
- Do you need flooring for a smaller workstation, or for a larger space?
We've outlined the various Wearwell mats below to help you make your choice.