Washbay Button Top 1/2 Inch 10x10 Ft Kit
Washbay Horse Mats, Non Slip Washbay Mat Kits, Button Top Horse Stall Mat Kit, 10x10 ft
Top Features for Washbay Button Top 1/2 Inch 10x10 Ft Kit
- Interlocking tiles makes for easy cleaning
- Non slip button top surface texture
- Flat bottom for cleanliness
- 12 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled rubber
- Designed to provide maximum quality and longevity
- Requires no adhesive for installation
- Easy to install and maintain
Grooming Areas, Horse Stalls, Wash Stalls, Wet Areas
Wash Stall Mat Kit, Horse Grooming Stall Flooring, Horse Wash Mats
Our 10x10 foot Washbay horse stall mat kit solves the problem of installing stall mats that are difficult to cut. This pre-sized kit contains everything that you need to mat a 10x10 foot stall or grooming area, with absolutely no cutting required. The interlocking mats fit together like puzzle pieces; all you have to do is position them in the stall according to the accompanying diagram and fit them together. Matting a stall won't get easier or faster than using one of our pre-designed button rubber mat kits.
- Absolutely no cutting required, which saves you time, energy, and frustration
- Button top surface maximizes traction for improved horse and handler safety
- Interlocking tiles are easy to clean, and won't pull apart
- Mats made from 100% recycled rubber are eco-friendly, so you can feel good about your purchase
- Non-absorbent mats won't hold water or urine and are easy to clean
- Mats help to insulate against the cold, and provide a forgiving surface
- Incredibly easy installation means you can mat multiple stalls or washbays in a single day
- Additional kits are available with customized sizing
- Kit designed to fit 10x10 foot stall, wash bay, or grooming stall
- 1/2 inch thick mats are highly durable and heavy enough so that the corners won't pull up
- Button top surface texture maximizes traction
- Flat bottom maximizes cleanliness
- Interlocking edges fit together tightly, so bedding won't work its way between the mats
- 12 year limited warranty means you can buy with confidence
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled rubber
If you've ever installed stall mats before, then you know how difficult and time-consuming the process can be. You need to determine the best orientation for the mats within the stall, then cut mats to fit the dimensions you're working with. If your measurements are off by even an inch, you'll be left with warping mats or gaps in the flooring. And cutting mats isn't an easy job, either - it takes time and strength.
Now, imagine that you have 10, 20, or 30 stalls to mat. You're looking at a serious time investment, significant labor costs if your barn has employees, and lots of time.
The button top horse stall mat kit can change all of that. This pre-measured kit consists of button top interlocking tiles designed to fit together within a 10x10 foot space. There's no cutting and no measuring required. It's fast, easy, and will save you both time and energy.
This kit features interlocking tiles that fit together like puzzle pieces. The seams secure together tightly, and won't pull apart during use. This means that you won't have to worry about digging out bedding that's worked its way between the mats. The mats are far easier to clean than non-interlocking mats, saving you both time and bedding.
The 1/2 inch mats in this kit are dense enough so that you don't have to worry about the corners curling up, as sometimes happens with lighter weight mats. Once you've installed this mat kit, you don't have to worry about time-consuming maintenance.
The non slip washbay mat kits are suitable for use in any space measuring 10x10 feet. Because the rubber can expand and contract with varying temperatures, this kit is designed to leave a slight gap between the mat edges and the stall walls. Once assembled, the actual dimensions of the kit are 9 feet 10 inches by 9 feet 10 7/8 inches.
The 1/2 inch thick mats have a thickness tolerance of +/- .040 inch. Your kit will include plastic shims which are specifically designed to fit the interlocking design of the mats. If you find that any of the mats have a different thickness, you can use shims to correct the issue. Please see our Shim Guide for additional information.
Why Use Button Top Stall Mats?
Stall mats can enhance any equine facility, adding both comfort and safety for horses and handlers. Our button top stall mats help to maximize traction, making them suitable for use in wash stalls, grooming bays, and horse stalls. Though the rubber is highly durable, it also creates a softer surface than concrete, which can help to keep your horses more comfortable.
When used in stalls, these mats provide many additional benefits. They create a temperature buffer, stopping the cold ground from penetrating up and affecting your horses. They also prevent horses from pawing down into the subsurface of their stalls. If you have a horse who digs or paces, stall mats will keep him from damaging his stall.
Because interlocking stall mats create a unified surface in the stall, they make stall cleaning much easier. You won't have to deal with dirt or sand from the subfloor being mixed into the bedding. Urine will be caught on top of the mat, rather than permeating down into the subsurface and creating an unhealthy respiratory environment. Stall cleaning is easier and faster, saving you time. And, because the mats themselves offer your horse comfort, you can use less bedding, which reduces your bedding bills.
Stall mats can:
- Improve your horse's comfort
- Reduce the amount of bedding you have to buy
- Improve traction and reduce the chance of slips or falls
- Create an aesthetically pleasing addition to your barn
- Reduce the amount of stall upkeep you must perform
- Buffer your horse from the cold floor, making him more comfortable
- Save you time and money
Investing in stall mats is an excellent way to improve the look of your facility, attract new boarders, and make your everyday horse care chores easier.
Potential Uses for the Button Top Horse Stall Mat Kit
Our Button Top Horse Stall Mat Kit can be used in any number of ways, including:
- Grooming areas
- Horse stalls
- Wash stalls
- Wet areas
This textured rubber mat provides valuable traction which is particularly important in grooming stalls. The mat is also forgiving and comfortable, which will benefit both horse and handler. Because the mats fit together with interlocking edges, there's no worry about corners curling up and creating tripping hazards. This textured rubber flooring can create an ideal grooming stall surface in any stable.
This Button Top Horse Stall Mat Kit creates one strong, interlocking surface ideal for horse stalls. The mats interlock tightly and won't separate, so there's no worry about bedding working its way down between the mats. The mats will also prevent your horse from digging down into the subfloor, which will save bedding and make stall cleaning easier. This all amounts to saved time and money on your part. The textured rubber flooring provides extra traction, helping to prevent slips or falls which can potentially cause injury to your horse.
Wash Stalls and Wet Areas
These washbay horse mats feature a generous raised button texture, which helps to maximize your horse's traction. This is ideal for washbays and other wet areas, where flat stall mats could otherwise quickly become slick. The textured rubber mat provides important safety for both horse and handler, and if a slip should occur, the mat itself is more forgiving than a concrete floor. Both shod and barefoot horses will have plenty of traction, even when the washbay horse mats are wet. A simple hosing will remove dirt and shampoo from the washbay horse mats, so it continues to look great.
Installing our non slip washbay mat kits is simple, though installation methods vary depending on how you'll be using the kit.
For use in a horse stall, follow the installation instructions below:
- Prepare a subsurface of level, well-compacted limestone fines or decomposed granite. You can also place mats over concrete, asphalt, or wood.
- Start in one corner of the stall and fit the mats together like puzzle pieces.
- Refer to the diagram, which identifies which numbered mat should be positioned where.
- Be sure to leave a 1/4 to 1/2 inch gap between the edge of the mat and the stall wall.
For use in a wash bay or grooming stall, follow the installation instructions below:
- Prepare a subsurface. This surface should be level and well-compacted, such as concrete, asphalt, or wood.
- Start in one corner of the area and fit the mats together like puzzle pieces.
- Refer to the diagram, which identified which numbered mat should be positioned where.
- If the area is surrounded by walls, be sure to leave a 1/4 to 1/2 inch gap between the edge of the mat and the walls.
- For wash bays with drainage built into your subfloor, cut holes into the mats to expose the drains. You can cut these mats with a sharp utility knife.
These mats are highly durable and easy to maintain. You can simply hose the mats off to clean them.
Non Slip Washbay Mat Kits ship via freight, and are shrink wrapped on pallets. Please review our shipping disclaimer.
Hose off to keep clean. Use neutral Ph cleanser.Shipping
Ships by freight, shrink wrapped on pallets.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||100.00|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||6|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 65|
|Surface Finish||Button top|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 year limited|