Herontile Wet Area Tile Case of 27
Herontile Wet Area Safety Tiles by Plastex
Top Features for Herontile Wet Area Tile Case of 27
- Ideal for poolside, spas, saunas, locker rooms and more
- Made with EVA composition for guaranteed softness and comfort
- Self draining safety wet area tiles
- Click together joining mechanism - seamless floor
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives
- Certified slip resistance DIN 51097 Classification C
- Slightly embossed circular surface for enhanced safety
- Flexible construction - easy to roll up for cleaning and maintenance
Indoor Pool Areas, Changing Rooms, Spas, Saunas, Jacuzzis, Wave Simulators, Surfing Machines, Splash Pads
Herontile is a wet area tile that provides outstanding benefits to your pool side, spas, locker rooms and more.
The Herontile flooring system features a simple click together joining mechanism that is designed to easily provide larger spaces with a seamless floor. This wet area tile is made with a soft Ethylene Vinyl Acetate making your new floor soft and comfortable to stand on with your bare feet. This contains SteriTouch additives that prevent fungal and microbial growth for a cleaner and more hygienic flooring solution.
The surface of these tiles have a circular embossed design that enhances the anti slip qualities of this product. Herontile stands 15 mm high on strong support legs so that water drains and disperses underneath very well. Choose from out four bright colors to compliment your interior scheme.
Slip Resistance Test Results
DIN 51097 Classification C
Regular cleaning with an alkaline based cleaning product and a brush or electric cleaner is recommended.Shipping
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|Material Type||PVC Plastic|
|SF per Item||31.70|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||1|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 80|
|Surface Finish||Open grid design|
|Installation Method||Dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top