2019 Greatmats National Grappling Martial Arts Instructor of the Year
Vote for the martial arts instructor you think should be named the 2019 Greatmats National Grappling Martial Arts Instructor of the Year!
Winner to be announced Dec. 13, 2019
Want to honor a martial arts instructor for his/her outstanding achievements, unique style or humanitarian efforts? Then nominate him/her for the 2019 National Grappling Martial Arts Instructor of the Year Award, sponsored by Greatmats. This includes but is not limited to those teaching Judo, Jiu Jitsu, BJJ, wrestling, Sambo and submission grappling. The award, part of the 5th annual Greatmats National Award Series, is designed to recognize martial arts instructors who have made a difference in the lives of their students and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality.
How to Nominate(The nomination period has ended.)
To nominate the instructor for this award, visit the contest page or email the following information to email@example.com before Nov. 1, 2019. Nominators will not be identified.
- Instructor's Name
- Name and Location of the Martial Arts Academy (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this instructor, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality.
- A photo and/or video of the Instructor
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place on the contest page from Nov. 14 through Dec. 1, 2019. The two martial arts instructors with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service/Community Impact
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $250 in Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option) for the Academy
- Instructor/academy profile to be released with the announcement of the winner on Dec. 13, 2019.
- National Martial Arts Instructor of the Year Certificate
More than 8,200 votes were cast in the first three years of the contest, which is part of the 5th Annual Greatmats National Award Series. New in 2019, the Grappling and Striking Arts Instructors are separated into their own individual categories. The Greatmats National Award Series is designed to recognize instructors, trainers and coaches who have made a positive difference in their communities and the lives of their students.
Visit Greatmats contest ballot page during the voting period to vote for this year's National Martial Arts Instructor of the Year. Click the vote button next to the photo of the Martial Arts Instructor you'd like to win. Feel free to share the gallery ballot with friends and family and encourage them to vote. The two martial arts instructors with the most votes will be named finalists. From that point, Greatmats will choose the winner (scroll down to see prizes) based on the criteria listed above.
Greatmats is a national martial arts flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats' martial arts flooring at http://www.greatmats.com/martial-arts-mats.php
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
All media submissions, including text, photos and videos become property of Greatmats.
Read about previous winners of the award: