What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vented Garage Floor Tiles?
By Created: July, 2021 - Modified: December, 2021
Related Product: Safety Grit Top Matta Perforated Black
The Pros To Using Vented Garage Tiles From Greatmats
- They are designed to allow for excellent drainage of water and fluids
- They allow for free flow of air, which helps to prevent mold, mildew, fungi, and odors
- They offer slip resistance and traction
- They are often lighter weight than solid versions of the same design
- If your garage has a floor drain, they can be hosed down making them easy to clean
- They can be used in wet areas
- They help to minimize hot and cold areas
- They will not block in-floor heat
They will not block in-floor heat
The Cons To Using Vented Garage Tiles From Greatmats
- Dirt and debris can fall through the perforations, making it difficult to thoroughly sweep or mop
- Periodic removal of the tiles may be necessary to thoroughly clean debris underneath the tiles like saw dust, rocks, and small pieces of solid waste from cutting things or from falling from your vehicles
The Best Vented Garage Floor Tiles From Greatmats
Greatmats has the best vented garage floor tiles for sale anywhere, with the following 4 products being among the most popular:
- Perforated Garage Tile
- Portable Outdoor and Tent Tile 12x12 Inch
- Safety Grit Top Matta Perforated Black
- Safety Matta Perforated Black
The garage tiles are rated for 10,000 pounds per square foot and deliver additional grip when the tiles are wet. Because water quickly and easily drains through the surface vents of the tiles, this product is very desirable for wet areas of a garage.
These tiles are manufactured using tough, no-break plastic, and they feature clip together design and drainage holes. These vents are significantly smaller than those in the Perforated Garage tile.
The product is non absorbent and has an anti-slip surface texture. It is high performing and will hold its shape even when placed under extreme weight.
This tile, with its raised design, allows for excellent drainage, and it features a locking lug connection system that’s simple to install. It features a top notch non-slip grit top tread design and has a load capacity of 9,282 pounds per square foot.
It’s a great choice for any area or space in your garage - or, your entire garage or workshop.
This product features a non-slip diamond shield tread design, fabulous ergonomic benefits, and anti-fatigue qualities - allowing for extended periods of garage workshop time. It’s also super versatile, as it is rated for outdoor, indoor and automotive use.
Greatmats - For The Best Vented Garage Floor TilesOne way to customize a garage space is to start with the floor. Vented garage tiles are very easy to install and disassemble, protect your subfloor, are eco-friendly, cost effective, attractive, durable, versatile, and safe. They allow you to put your creativity to work to design a space to work and tinker with vehicles and equipment, or, just to park your vehicles on. They offer many features and benefits, and they prevent injuries, mold, and mildew. They give your garage space the “wow factor” in terms of aesthetic appeal and performance.
Aside from the products highlighted here, Greatmats has many other garage floor tiles from which to choose - from additional vented options to solid options. From the convenience of a quick snap together floating floor to the insulation provided by tiles, there are many products to consider when shopping for garage flooring.
To learn more about the featured products, or, to get information on the other options available, just reach out to the amazing team at Greatmats. Together, you can decide which flooring solution is the right one for your garage.
For more on this topic please review our Garage Flooring Tiles product page.