Outdoor Field Wall Padding for Chain Link Fences 4 ft x 4 ft
Outdoor Field Wall Pads for Chain Link Fences, 4x4 ft Bolt on Padding
Top Features for Outdoor Field Wall Padding for Chain Link Fences 4 ft x 4 ft
- Made in the USA
- Moisture resistant, matching backer board
- 18 oz. vinyl covers
- Large selection of color choices
- Bolt and plate attachment method
- 3 inch thick high impact polyurethane foam
- Class A flame retardant
- Graphics and Z-Clip installation options available
Fences and gates, Ball fields, Outdoor track arenas
Bolt on Outdoor Field Wall Padding for Chain Link Fences 4 ft wide x 4 ft high provides customized safety and quality for athletes playing outdoor sports like football, softball, and baseball.
Our Outdoor Field Wall Padding for Chain Link Fences 4 ft wide x 4 ft high provides safety to athletes while still being customizable to make any football, softball, or baseball field look great.
Backing: 5/8 inch APA BC exterior grade plywood, primed on edges and backside. The exposed plywood back surface of the 4x4 chain link fence padding is painted to match the vinyl color.
- 18 oz per sq. yard laminated vinyl, unbalanced coating
- The fabric is 1000 denier basic polyester fabric.
- Tear strength test: warp 85 lbs., fill 83 lbs.
- Tensile strength: warp 221 lbs., fill 216 lbs.
- Weft insertion: 9 x 9
- The vinyl is designed to not deteriorate from extended UV exposure
- Can withstand temperatures up to -20 degreest Fahrenheit.
- Class A flame retardant
- Vinyl cover is wrapped around the backside of the plywood and stapled every 3 inches with stainless steel staples.
- Each pad has 3 weep holes to evacuate moisture
The filler foam for the wall padding is three inch thick, high impact foam. The filler foam is glued to the plywood backing of the 4x4 chain link fence padding.
The fence padding is manufactured with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive that is water, heat, and cold resistant. The adhesive has a high bonding and flexibility factor, which both increase the durability of the overall product.
Attachment: Attached by a minimum of 6 1/4 x 1-1/2 inch stainless steel bolts screwed into 1/4 inch threaded stainless steel washer inserts with 1/8 x 3 inch round backing plates
5 pad minimum order.
Wipe down as needed.Shipping
Ships via freight delivery shrink wrapped on pallets.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|Material Type||Vinyl covered Foam|
|SF per Item||16.00|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||36|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Smooth flat|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Bolt and plate|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top
Can this padding be hung on a regular drywall in a batting cage area?