Herongripa Slip Resistant Matting Roll 2 x 33 ft Roll
Herongripa Slip Resistant Matting Roll 2 x 33 ft Roll by Plastex
Top Features for Herongripa Slip Resistant Matting Roll 2 x 33 ft Roll
- Ideal for commercial kitchens and food processing areas
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives
- Easy to cut on site, contours to uneven surfaces - much lighter than nitrile rubber
- Only PVC floor mat with animal fat resistance that covers large areas
- Effective liquid drainage - Certified slip resistant
- Chemical, oil, animal fat and acid resistant
- Light and loose lay installation - Easy to clean
- Easy to roll up for daily cleaning routines - indoor and outdoor use
Food Processing Areas, Commercial Kitchens, Delicatessens, Preparation Areas, Dish Washing Areas, Marine, Construction Sites, Retail Shops
Herongripa Slip Resistant Matting is primarily used in areas of food processing and preparation.
If you are looking for a mat that will provide a safe and sanitary work station for your processing and preparation areas than Herongripa is the best fit for you. This matting is specifically designed for these types of work areas. The wide open grid format allows waste and spillage to fall through and drain, keeping the working and standing areas free of slippery and hazardous matter. Certified for it's slip resistant qualities you will have a safe work space when using Herongripa.
The one piece hard-wearing vinyl roll format allows for ease of rolling up during cleaning routines. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives ensure continued hygienic performance.
Certified Slip Resistance
DIN 51130: R11, V10
Sweep off or hose off as needed.Shipping
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SKU#||HGA 2 x 33 ft|
|SF per Item||66.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||1|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 80|
|Surface Finish||Open grid design|
|Surface Design||Terra Cotta|
|Installation Method||Dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top