Top 5 Floors for Dog Daycare
By Created: August, 2017 - Modified: August, 2021
Related Product: Rubber Flooring Roll Geneva 3/8 Inch 10% Color Per SF
1. Indoor Play Area: Rubber Flooring Rolls 3/8 Inch 10 percent Color GenevaGreatmats' Rubber Flooring Rolls (3/8 Inch 10 Percent Color Geneva) make an awesome indoor rubber play area for dogs. This rubber flooring for dog daycare creates a space for all the fun and play without any of the worry. Rubber rolls are designed to withstand the beating that is inevitable under puppy paws and jaws. This dog flooring is firm, dense and durable and will not indent or scuff up. Rubber flooring also acts as a sound dampener.
This product is popular with those looking for a convenient, no-nonsense, economical indoor rubber flooring for dog daycare. This product is easy to install and maintain. Plus, Rubber Flooring Rolls come in a variety of speck colors and intensities. What's more, Geneva rubber flooring for dog daycare is considered to be a green product, as it is made in the USA from recycled rubber.
2. Indoor Training Area: Dog Agility Interlocking TilesFor a softer, more cushioned alternative to a rubber indoor play area, consider Dog Agility Interlocking Tiles. The dense yet lightweight foam material of these tiles provides support, cushion and anti-fatigue benefits to all feet and joints. This dog daycare flooring is noted for both its comfort and safety, which includes superior traction.
Dog Agility Interlocking Tiles are made of top-of-the-line ethylene-vinyl acetate and polyethylene foam. In other words, each tile is constructed with the highest-quality materials. In the event that a mat surface does indeed become damaged, simply flip it over. Tiles are double-sided and in-line reversible, which doubles the surface lifespan. If tiles ever need to be replaced, no problem. With an intuitive interlocking system and easy-to-handle structure, tiles are a breeze to install and uninstall. Every mat is waterproof, lead and latex free and comes with a one-year limited warranty. Color options include green, blue and brown.
3. Indoor Kennels: Sundance 2x2 Foot Interlocking Rubber MatsSundance (2x2 ft x 3/4 Inch Black) tiles make for the most durable and longest lasting indoor kennel floor. These tiles are designed to perform in dirt-prone environments, beneath heavy loads and under the impact of harsh materials (ie nails, teeth, etc). Not only are these tiles made for high-quality performance, they are comfortable too. 3/4 inches of rubber material absorb impact for animals and handlers alike.
This rubber flooring for dog daycare facilities installs with a seamless tile connection. Once connected, tiles do not separate over time. If you ever have the need to transport tiles, they can be easily taken apart and put back together without any erosion. Have dogs that aren't yet toilet trained? No problem. Just hose tiles down or damp map with a pH neutral cleaner to keep them fresh and clean.
4. Indoor/Outdoor Kennels: Staylock Perforated TileLooking for a kennel area floor that can be used both indoors and outdoors? Staylock Perforated Tile is the dog flooring for you. Obviously, an indoor kennel is subject to a potentially harsh and messy environment. Bring it outside, and you have all the natural elements to deal with in addition to the doggy elements.
Staylock Perforated Tiles easily stand up to both. These tiles are made of durable plastic that is designed for damp or wet environments. Because tiles are perforated, water drains directly through tiles while air freely flows underneath. Ultimately, this prevents standing water and puddles (of any kind), which in turn prevents the growth of mold and bacteria. Plus, tiles feature an anti-fungal additive for even further health benefits.
This dog daycare flooring yields a non-slip surface that provides traction even when wet. Meanwhile, the shock-absorbent and anti-fatigue structure provides comfort for long periods of standing. Tiles do well under the weight of dog crates, play pens, or any other heavy furniture. All of this and more makes Staylock Perforated Tiles a customer favorite. To get the full scoop on why customers love this flooring, check out product reviews at Greatmats.com.
5. Outdoor Play Area: Artificial Grass Turf UltimatePet per SFCreate a paradise-like outdoor play area with Artificial Grass Turf UltimatePet rolls. These artificial turf rolls are supremely soft with both tall and short curled yarn intertwined to match natural grass. Artificial turf rolls are vibrantly green and stay that way over the years; advanced UV inhibitors protect grass from fading. This dog daycare flooring is both aesthetically and kinesthetically pleasing.
Artificial turf often gets a bad rap compared to real grass. However, it doesn't take much realize the pros of artificial grass far outweigh those of real grass, especially when dogs are involved. First, artificial turf rolls do not require watering. Real grass is a time and money suck as it requires never-ending maintenance. UltimatePet turf, on the other hand, just require the one-time installation and you're done. Unlike real grass, these rolls can't be ripped and torn up by digging paws. Fibers are both tear resistant and stain-resistant. These mats are 100 percent permeable for a clean drain through every time. Each fiber is non-porous, non-allergenic, and antimicrobial, all of which prevents odor and the growth of mildew.
To Learn MoreFor even more on all kinds of dog flooring, check out Greatmats.com. If you don't find what you're looking for, let Greatmats customer service give you a hand. The friendly and professional folks at Greatmats can answer any of your questions, help you design your perfect dog daycare flooring space, and make sure you're happy from the moment the product is ordered to the moment the installation is complete.
For more on this topic please review our Dog Daycare Flooring product page.