Masterweld CX-941 Adhesive 5 gal - Rubber Tile Adhesive
Masterweld CX-941 Adhesive 5 gal pail
Top Features for Masterweld CX-941 Adhesive 5 gal pail
- Extremely low odor formulation enables use in occupied buildings
- Is nonflammable and contains no chlorinated solvents to improve worker safety
- Freeze/thaw stable formulation for indoor and outdoor applications
- Contains no solvents or water that can cause wood surfaces to expand
- VOC compliant in all regions
Recycled rubber tiles and rolled goods, cork flooring and underlayments.
MasterWeld 941 Adhesive 5 gallon is a one component, polyurethane based, trowel grade adhesive. Its elastomeric properties enable it to move with a variety of materials. It is VOC compliant in all regions, and contains no solvent or water that can cause wood to expand. MasterWeld 941 provides excellent initial green strength and provides an outstanding bond to a variety of materials.
- Interior and exterior applications
- Recycled rubber tiles and rolled goods
- Cork flooring and underlayments
- Underlayment grade OSB
- Wood substrates including flooring and trim
What are the unique features of MasterWeld 941?
- Strong adhesion to a variety of materials
- Contains no water or solvents
- Strong green strength
What are the benefits of MasterWeld 941?
- Creates a strong , long lasting bond in a variety of applications
- Extremely low odor and VOC compliant in all regions
- Freeze / thaw stable
- Creates a strong initial bond for ease of installation
Ships via ground delivery, larger orders may ship via freight.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SF per Item||0.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||18|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Border Strips Included||No|
Q & A⌃ Back to top