krowicki’s touch of magic stables in new egypt, new jersey
september 20, 2020
new egypt, new jersey
How to NominateTo nominate the trainer for this award, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct. 26, 2020 or fill out the online nomination form by clicking the "Nominate Here" button above. Nominators will not be identified.
- Trainer's Name Name and location of the training facility (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this trainer, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the trainer
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place Nov. 2-16, 2020 for the Sixth Annual National Horse Trainer of the Year Award. The two horse trainers with the most votes will be named grand prize finalists.
- Greatmats will interview the two finalists to determine the winner
- $250 in Greatmats Products for the Facility
- National Dance Instructor of the Year Certificate
- Runner Up: $150 in Greatmats Products
- Third Prize: $100 in Greatmats Products
- 4th-10th Place: $50 Greatmats Coupon toward purchases of $200 or more
Voting Instructions:Visit the contest page during the voting period to vote for the National Horse Trainer of the Year. Click the vote button next to the photo of the Horse Trainer you'd like to win. Feel free to share the ballot with friends and family and encourage them to vote.
Greatmats National Horse Trainer of the Year History
Nearly 25,000 votes have been cast in the first 5 years of the contest, which is part of Greatmats' Annual National Award Series. The Greatmats National Award Series is designed to recognize instructors, trainers and coaches, who have made a positive impact in their communities and the lives of their students/clients.
Greatmats is a national horse stall, stable and trailer flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats' horse stall mats at http://www.greatmats.com/horse-stall-mats.php.
All media submissions, including text, photos and videos become property of Greatmats. Greatmats reserves the right to revoke titles of those determined not to represent the virtues honored by this award.