2019 Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year
Vote for the fitness trainer you think should be named the 2019 Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year!
Voting runs Nov. 14-Dec. 1, 2019
Want to honor a fitness trainer for his/her outstanding achievements, unique style, humanitarian efforts, etc.? Then nominate him/her for the National Fitness Trainer of the Year Award, sponsored by Greatmats. The award, part of Greatmats National Award Series, is designed to recognize Fitness trainers and coaches who have made a difference in the lives of their clients and community through the virtues of service, integrity and quality. The 2019 award has also been sponsored by Humane Fitness Product Group, which is generously offering a $500 credit to the winner and $350 credit to the runner up towards Humane rubber gym flooring through Greatmats.
Learn more about Greatmats National Award Series.
How to Nominate(The nomination period has ended.)
To nominate the trainer for this award, visit the Contest Page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov. 1, 2019. Nominators will not be identified.
- Trainer/Coach's Name
- Name and location of the training facility (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this trainer, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the trainer
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place on the Contest Page from Nov. 14 through Dec. 1, 2019. The two personal trainers or fitness coaches with the most votes will be named finalists.
- Greatmats will judge the two finalists to determine the winner based on:
- Demonstration of Service/Community Impact
- Demonstration of Integrity
- Demonstration of Quality
- $500 in Humane Rubber Gym Flooring for the training facility - OR
- $250 in any other Greatmats Products (or $150 Cash Option)
- Trainer/training facility profile to be released with the announcement of the winner on Dec. 13, 2019.
- National Personal Trainer of the Year Certificate
Nearly 4,000 votes were cast in the first three years of the contest, which is part of the 5th annual Greatmats National Award Series. The Greatmats National Award Series is designed to recognized instructors, trainers and coaches who have made a positive difference in their communities and the lives of their students.
Visit the Contest Page during the voting period to vote for this year's National Personal Trainer of the Year. Click the vote button next to the photo of the Personal Trainer you'd like to win. Feel free to share a photo or the gallery ballot with friends and family and encourage them to vote. The two personal trainers with the most votes will be named finalists. From that point, Greatmats will choose the winner (scroll down to see prizes) based on the criteria listed above.
Greatmats is a gym and weight room flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats' rubber gym flooring options.
All media submissions, including text, photos and videos become property of Greatmats.
Read about previous winners of the award: