What Type Of Rubber Floor Cleaner Is Best For Use In Gyms?
By Created: July, 2022 - Modified: October, 2022
Related Product: Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles Color 8 mm x 2x2 Ft.
All pH levels are measured on a scale of 0-14, so a perfectly pH neutral cleaner is one where the level is 7 (or between 6 and 8). If it was less than that, it would be acidic, and if it was greater than that, it would be basic or alkaline.
Top 6 Benefits of Using a Neutral pH Rubber Floor Cleaner
- pH neutral cleaner will allow you to clean commercial or residential flooring products without causing damage to them - ie. breaking them down or eroding their surfaces
- pH neutral cleaner is safe for humans and pets.
- pH neutral cleaner can be used on all surfaces, not just rubber. So, it’s extremely versatile.
- pH neutral cleaner is not harmful to the environment.
- pH neutral cleaner can be easily rinsed off without leaving harmful or potentially hazardous residue.
- pH neutral cleaner is an effective cleaner. It can be used as a degreaser in many situations.
Greatmats offers one of the best pH neutral cleaners available anywhere - ECleaner Low Foam All Purpose cleaner.
E-Clean is an almost perfectly pH neutral cleaner that is super concentrated. It is available in a cost-saving one-gallon container, and not only can it be used on your black or colored rubber gym mat and tile products, it’s also a good cleaner for vinyl and other surfaces you’d steam clean.
Not only can this rubber floor cleaner be used for routine cleaning of your gym mats and tiles, but it can be used for all damp mopping, scrubbing, spray and wipe cleaning, or cleaning with a hand bucket and cloth.
Top Benefits Specific to the E-Clean Product
- Almost perfectly neutral pH level
- Cleaner can be used with an automatic scrubbing machine. When it is, it will not streak or foam.
- The cleaner will not attack, damage, or dull any floor finish, protection, or wax.
- The cleaner will easily and quickly lift and remove dirt and soil from all washable surfaces - not just floors!
- This product dries film and residue free!
- Although the product has the ability to revitalize any dulled, washable surface, it will not cause damage to it like harsh, acidic products can.
- The cleaner is non-toxic, phosphate free, biodegradable, added fragrance free, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, free of glycol ethers, alkalis free, and free of non-bio-based ingredients.
Rubber Flooring Products That Are Easy To CleanGreatmats offers a number of fabulous rubber gym flooring solutions that are easy to install, clean, and maintain. Here are a few different sized options.
2x2 Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles
2x2 Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles are 8mm thick squares that are a suitable flooring solution for a home workout space in a garage, basement, or other area. They are very easy to install, long lasting, and made to withstand the weight of workout machines, weights, and heavy foot traffic. They have a non-slip surface.
3x3 Geneva Rubber Tile
3x3 Geneva Rubber Tile is a 3x3 feet tile that is ⅜ inch thick and made in the USA. It’s durable and easy to assemble without glue or adhesive. The tiles have a Shore A 60 material hardness rating, so they can protect equipment, the user, and the subfloor.
4x6 ShokLok Tile
4x6 ShokLok Tile delivers significant noise and vibration reduction. Each tile is ¾ inch thick and 4x6 feet. This product is non-absorbent and boasts interlocking edges that are water jet cut for a tight-fitting installation. Once installed, the mats don’t curl and bend, and they have a unique clean and fresh agent to reduce any rubber odor.
37 x 37 inch Domination Rubber Gym Flooring Interlocking Tiles
37 x 37 inch Domination Rubber Gym Flooring Interlocking Tiles are 10mm thick and designed to absorb shock. They are stain resistant, and they offer sound reduction. They are also resistant to damage caused by spikes and blades and are designed to withstand constant use and heavy equipment or dropped weights.
Rubber Flooring Rolls 3/8 Inch Regrind Confetti is a rubber roll product that’s eco-friendly and affordable. It’s a great choice if you’re looking to quickly and easily cover a large area. This is a great solution for protecting subfloors and dampening sound. The ⅜ inch thick rolls feature a higher density than other rubber rolls.