LonVirga Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
Lonvirga® Vinyl Flooring - High performance and quality
Top Features for LonVirga Vinyl Rolls 6 x 60 Ft
- Attractive wood grain appearance
- High performance and quality
- Aesthetic environment to cabin area
- Designed for plane interiors
- Phthalate free
- SVHC free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and/or Phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Lonseal® Lonvirga® Vinyl Flooring, adds timeless beauty to an air cabin area
Lonseal®'s Lonvirga® with its complex wood grain design features, is part of the Cirrus Aircraft collection and enhances the aesthetic appeal of an air cabin space.
This particular Lonseal flooring is an amazingly real looking wood grain pattern that adds a unique touch to a plane's interior areas like restrooms and private compartments. It’s a great solution for interior areas of jump jets, airliners, an airbus, and a marine vehicle that transports passengers. It’s a sheet vinyl product that offers the appeal of wood and the versatility and durability of wood look vinyl flooring.
Lonseal® Lonvirga® Vinyl Wood Flooring, Safe, Attractive, & High Performing
Each commercial aircraft flooring roll is 6 feet wide, 60 feet long, 0.08 inches thick, and 72 ounces per square yard for 190 pounds total. It also features a wear layer that is 0.020 inches thick. Each roll provides 360 square feet of coverage. There is a Topseal layer, clear wear layer, a color layer, a backing layer, and scrim backing.
This flooring meets FAA requirements FAR 25.853a: 12-second vertical flammability test and FAR 25.793: factor of sliding friction. It meets FMVSS for flammability of interior materials, too.
The LonVirga commercial aircraft flooring product comes in 4 attractive colors - cinnamon, caviar, cumin, and chestnut. The warmth of these colors truly provides the timeless beauty of wood that enhances the aesthetic environment in an air cabin space.
This flooring product is extremely durable and robust. When tested for impact certain chemicals and substances would have on the flooring, such as ammonia (5% NH4OH), bleach (5.25% NaOCl), brake fluid, celeste sani-pak (two 8 g sachets per 5 gal. water), citric acid (10% solution), coffee, de-icing fluid, hand sanitizer, hydraulic fluid, jet fuel, ketchup, Skydrol, SkyKem toilet deodorant (liquid version), and Urea (20% solution), no change was made to the appearance or integrity of the flooring. Motor oil, mustard, and red wine resulted in only a slight change to the appearance.
Lonseal® Lonvirga® Vinyl Flooring, - The Installation Method:
- Acclimate the flooring and any installation products to the aircraft for a minimum of 48 hours prior to installation.
- Loose lay the flooring, and make any relief cuts as necessary, leaving extra width and length to be trimmed after installation.
- Ensure the substrate is clean and free of contaminants prior to installing any sealant or adhesives.
- If required, apply a bead of joint sealant between the floor panels, allowing it to clear before you apply seam tape centered on the seam, smoothing the tape against the substrate to avoid air bubbles.
- Install the moisture barrier tape if required.
- Apply a full spread of double face aircraft tape or Lontape to the substrate or moisture barrier tape (if present), and don’t overlap the tape.
- Just before placing the flooring, remove the tape liner. Use caution as the liner may be slippery.
- Place the flooring into the tape, making sure to align any wood grain pattern at the center or focal point of the installation area. Minimize any repositioning of the flooring after placing it into the tape, as each repositioning may result in a weaker overall bond.
- Roll the flooring in both directions using a three-section roller.
- To ensure a proper fit, trim any excess flooring.
- Heat weld all seams of adjacent flooring that aren’t too heavily embossed to be properly heat welded.
- Apply sealant around the perimeter of the installation and any exposed edges if necessary.
- Once the tape and perimeter sealant (if used) have cured, perform initial maintenance of vacuuming, dust mopping, and scrubbing with a neutral pH cleaner.
Lonseal® Lonvirga® Appropriate Maintenance & Cleaning:
- Remove all soil, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Clean the aircraft flooring using a microfiber dust mop. If necessary, vacuum the floor first.
- Apply a diluted neutral cleaner to the surface using a microfiber wet mop pad.
- If necessary, use clean water and a clean microfiber mop pad to remove any remaining residue.
Lonseal® Lonvirga® - A Great Commercial Aircraft Flooring Solution
This commercial grade product is a top notch, attractive aircraft flooring solution that is suitable for so many applications. Reach out to the team at Greatmats for more information, or, if you need assistance placing your order. This product will look great and perform well in an aircraft for years to come.
FEATURES (sizes shown are nominal):
Roll Width: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
Roll Length: 60 ft. (18.3 m)
Overall Thickness: 0.080 in. (2.0 mm)
Wear Layer Thickness: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm)
Weight: 72 oz./sq. yd. (2441 g/m²)
MEETS FAA REQUIREMENTS:
FAR 25.853a: 12-Second Vertical Flammability Test
FAR 25.793: Factor of Sliding Friction
MEETS FMVSS 302:
CFR 49 §571.302 Flammability of Interior Materials
EU REACH COMPLIANT FORMULATION:
Phthalate free, SVHC free
EXCLUSIVE LONSEAL® FORMULATIONS:
GreenAir®, GreenMedic®, Featherweight
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Pattern: Wood Grain
Width: 6 ft. (72 in.) (1.8 m)
Green Specs: LOW VOC, ANTIMICROBIAL, REACH, PHTHALATE FREE, SVHC FREE, FEATHERWEIGHT, FAA, FMVSS
Ships via freight delivery
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review ourshipping disclaimer.
|SF per Item||360.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||9|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Design||Wood Grain|
|Installation Method||Glue down, weld seams|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|