How to NominateTo nominate the trainer for this award, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct. 26, 2020. Nominators will not be identified.
- Trainer/Coach's Name
- Name and location of the training facility (Must be located in the USA)
- A brief description of why you are nominating this trainer, including how he/she meets the criteria of high-level service, integrity and quality
- A photo and/or video of the trainer
How the winner is chosen:
- Voting will take place on the Contest Page Nov. 2-26, 2020. The two personal trainers or fitness coaches with the most votes will be named grand prize finalists.
- Greatmats will interview the two finalists to determine the winner.
- $250 in Greatmats Products for the Facility
- National Dance Instructor of the Year Certificate
- Runner Up: $150 in Greatmats Products
- Third Prize: $100 in Greatmats Products
- 4th-10th Place: $50 Greatmats Coupon toward purchases of $200 or more
Voting Instructions:Visit the Contest Page during the voting period to vote for this year's National Personal Trainer of the Year. Click the vote button next to the photo of the Personal Trainer you'd like to win. Each person gets one vote. Feel free to share a photo or the gallery ballot with friends and family and encourage them to vote. The two personal trainers with the most votes will be named finalists. From that point, Greatmats will choose the winner based on demonstration of service, integrity and quality.
Greatmats National Fitness Trainer of the Year History
More than 80,000 votes have been cast in the first 4 years of the contest, which is part of the 6th annual Greatmats National Award Series. The Greatmats National Award Series is designed to recognized instructors, trainers and coaches who have made a positive difference in their communities and the lives of their students.
Greatmats is a gym and weight room flooring leader based in Milltown, Wisconsin, since 1999. Identified as one of the top 3,000 fastest growing companies in the USA three times since 2008, Greatmats gives back to its local community by donating 5% of its annual profits to local non-profit organizations. It also supports green initiatives through the use of solar energy at its Wisconsin headquarters and by offering a large variety of products made from recycled and renewable resources.
View all of Greatmats' rubber gym flooring options.
All media submissions, including text, photos and videos become property of Greatmats.