Gaga Ball Pit Flooring & Tiles: Create the Perfect Outdoor Floor
Perforate gaga pit floor tiles, Outdoor modular gaga pit floors
Qualities To Look For In Gaga Ball Pit Flooring
- Smooth surface without bumps or protrusions: Gaga is a fast-paced sport, so look for a flooring that is smooth without edges or bumps that players could trip on. Tiles should be able to connect securely in order to create a safe surface.
- Shock absorption: Even with the smoothest surface, trips and falls will happen in Gaga Ball. Look for a flooring surface that offers a soft landing, and ideally one that absorbs shock to help reduce the chance of injury. Some of the tiles even come with ASTM fall height ratings to help keep your players safe.
- Weatherproof: Gaga pits are usually installed outdoors, so your flooring needs to be able to handle temperature fluctuations, rain, snow, and UV rays without deteriorating. Weatherproof Gaga Ball flooring is a must.
- Drainage: Your Gaga pit will likely see plenty of rain. Look for a flooring option that helps to maximize drainage. A quality flooring that promotes drainage will allow players to use the pit again soon after a rain.
- Ease of Installation: If you'll be installing the Gaga pit yourself, then you'll definitely want a flooring that is easy to install. That's one of the reasons why floor tile for Gaga pits is so popular. Look for a flooring that can be installed over a variety of surfaces, like dirt or sand, without requiring too much site preparation.
- Portability: Life changes, and you may find that you want or need to relocate your Gaga pit in the future. Choosing Gaga ball pit flooring that is portable will allow you to do that if you choose.
- Low-maintenance: You want to spend your time playing, not maintaining your Gaga pit. Low-maintenance flooring ensures you have plenty of time for fun.
At Greatmats you can choose from a variety of outdoor tiles perfect to create a Gaga pit at home, at school, or at a rec or sports center. The tiles are economical enough to fit just about any budget, and are designed to allow for a fast and easy installation.
We've outlined our Gaga pit flooring options below.
Patio Outdoor Tile
The most economical option available, our Patio Outdoor Tile works wonderfully as floor tile for Gaga pits. These PVC tiles are made of a flexible material that doesn't absorb water. Each tile features 265 pegs on the underside. These pegs secure the tile, while the top surface remains comfortable and ready for play.
Rainy days won't be a concern, since these tiles are perforated to allow water to drain right through. The tiles have an elevated construction, allowing water to flow right out of the base. This innovative design helps to prevent mold and mildew growth, since the water doesn't become trapped beneath the tile. This all amounts to a healthier play environment requiring minimal maintenance.
You'll also appreciate how easily these tiles can be installed. They're a perfect DIY project, and connect together in seconds using an advanced hook-and-loop connection system. This connection system creates a secure fit that won't separate during play, and the tiles can be dry laid on any flat surface. Disassembly is also simple, easy, and fast.
Comfortable, durable, and easy to install, Patio Outdoor Tiles are a great choice for Gaga Ball pit flooring.
Patio Outdoor Tiles are:
- Waterproof and slip resistant, creating a safe surface in all weather
- UV stable, so your investment in flooring will last
- Designed to promote drainage, meaning you can get back to your game soon after it rains
- Comfortable, making them suitable for hours of play
- Easy to install; they snap together in just seconds
- Removable so you can relocate your pit in the future
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
StayLock Perforated Decking Tile
Available at a slightly higher price point, StayLock Perforated Decking Tiles offer an ASTM 20-inch fall height rating for improved safety. These modular tiles are made of a soft plastic and are manufactured right here in the USA.
StayLock Perforated Decking Tiles are both waterproof and non-slip. The tiles are perforated to allow for maximum drainage, allowing you to get back to your game soon after the rain ends. The tiles are waterproof, and are also resistant to many oils and acids. They offer excellent traction and comfort, helping to keep players safer during games. They're even soft enough to be comfortable under bare feet.
These decking tiles are easy to install, thanks to their active locking connector system. The tiles connect together easily, but the connections are secure so the tiles won't separate while you're playing. If you do need to remove or relocate the ball pit flooring later on, you can easily separate the tiles. You can even cut the tiles to fit within a desired installation area or shape. Border and corner pieces are also available to make a smooth, safe transition onto and off of the tiles.
You can order these tiles in black, or upgrade to choose from five brilliant custom colors. These colored tiles are UV stable for 7 years.
Staylock Perforated Decking Tiles are:
- Comfortable and made of a soft plastic
- Manufactured right here in the USA
- Safe; they offer a 20-inch ASTM fall height rating
- Perforated for maximum drainage
- Waterproof, and resistant to many oils and acids
- Easy to install and to remove
- Available in black, or in 5 brilliant, bright colors
Ergo Matta Perforated Outdoor Tile
At the upper end of the price spectrum are the Ergo Matta Perforated Outdoor Tiles. These tiles are made from recycled PVC plastic, so you'll be investing in an eco-friendly product. Ergo Matta tiles are ASTM fall height rated up to 20 inches, which helps to keep players safer in case of a fall or slip. They're frequently used in preschools and playgrounds because of their safe design, so they're a great choice for gaga pit flooring.
These tiles are highly durable, and can be used in temperatures ranging from -22 degrees F to +194 degrees F. The tiles are perforated in order to allow water to quickly drain through them, keeping the play surface as dry as possible. They are backed by a 5 year limited warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Installing these tiles is simple. You can place them over any level outdoor surface including compacted dirt, grass, and pavement, so there's no special site preparation needed. The tiles interlock together for a fast and easy assembly, making a stable, smooth surface ideal for Gaga Ball play. Optional border ramps are also available if you would like to make a smooth transition onto and off of the tiles. You can also disassemble these tiles and relocate them if you ever need to, making them an ideal floor tile for gaga pits.
Best of all, these tiles are available in 8 brilliant colors. You can customize the look of your ball pit, and can even purchase tiles in multiple colors to create fun patterns.
Ergo Matta Perforated Outdoor Tiles are:
- Made from recycled materials, so you can feel good about your purchase
- Soft and comfortable, and offer a 20-inch ASTM fall height rating
- Perforated to allow for rapid drainage, keeping the play surface dry
- Highly durable, and can withstand temperatures from -22 to +194 degrees F
- Easy to install with an interlocking design
- Available in 8 brilliant colors, so you can customize the look of your Gaga pit
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Commitment to Customers
At Greatmats, we want you to be satisfied with every product you purchase, and every shopping experience. That's why we run our business according to the Golden Rule model. We treat you just as we would want to be treated. Additionally, we offer a price match guarantee. That means that you can shop at Greatmats knowing that you'll always get the best possible price.
Thanks to our dedication to customer satisfaction, we've earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Did you know that each and every purchase you make goes back to the local community? Each year we donate 5% of our annual profits to local non-profit organizations. Every time you shop with us, you're contributing to the money that we donate.
If you have questions about the products, would like to request a product sample, or would like detailed shipping information, our customer service team is ready to help. Please contact us at 877-822-6622. We would be happy to answer any questions you have, and can even help you choose the right products for your flooring project.