Vinyl Commercial & Home Safe Seclusion & Calm Room Wall Padding & Mats
Custom made safety room wall padding, Durable seclusion and calm room wall pads
Safe Room Wall Pads Customers
Safe Room Wall Pads How To's
Safe Room Wall Pads Ideas
Safe Room Wall Pads Features
Safe Room Wall Mats
Greatmats gym wall pads yield the best solutions for sensory room wall padding. They are designed specifically to endure punishing athletic environments, where people are exerting enormous amounts of energy and force. They can even be custom sized to cover odd shaped areas.
They create a low maintenance seclusion room wall padding option. They feature a 2-inch polyurethane foam core and are available with ASTM impact ratings.
The cover is crafted from 16 ounce phthalate-free vinyl, and the covers are treated to be both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial for health benefits. The vinyl cover is puncture and tear resistant, and it has a 12-month warranty, so buy with confidence.
Another option for wall padding for bedroom is rubber wall mats.
How to Make a Padded Room
Consider folding gym matting for DIY installs. These are some of the most versatile forms of safety wall padding solutions for high impact areas, such as personal protected rooms and martial arts facilities. They have up to 2 inches of impact absorption.
However, they are much harder to customize, as they come in 4- or 5-foot widths and feature 2-foot wide panels, allowing for lengths in 2-ft. increments. For a budget conscious situation, they may be an ideal reduced padded room cost solution.
Ledges and corners can be particularly dangerous, but our stage matting offers a great solution. The L-shaped 90-degree shapes are constructed with 1-1/4-inch high density foam to provide plenty of cushioning.
They are available with both grommet and hook and loop attachments, so choose the option that’s best for the intended installation method.
Safely Made Floor Padding
Don't forget to include floors with orders. Puzzle tiles are an excellent choice, since they are soft and forgiving. These tiles deliver cushioned flooring that can keep loved ones or patients protected in the case of a panic attack, seizure, or other activity in which they may harm themselves.
Our Pro Martial Arts Mats are a durable yet forgiving flooring surface. Made of lead- and latex-free EVA foam, these are shoe and boot resistant, featuring a scuff resistant thatch texture. They are not moisture absorbent, making for easy cleanup. Use them to make a great combination of floor and wall padding.
Installing them is simple. Just interlock them like puzzle pieces, and they’re ready to go. They are reversible, maximizing the potential life span. If one becomes damaged, just replace it, rather than replacing the entire floor.
Our Grappling MMA Mats will generate safeness too. They feature a 4-foot ASTM fall height rating and are equipped with a no-burn tatami top texture, which prevents friction burns on skin.
They are latex- and lead-free, as well as waterproof and nonabsorbent. Installs go fast. There's no adhesive required, and each tile includes 4 border strips that allow for a clean island install if desired. They are reversible, which extends the longevity. They are backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
We are proud to offer a large selection of seclusion room safety padding suitable for a variety of purposes. To order, please give our flooring experts a call. We would be happy to provide product samples and detailed shipping information. And we’ll even give advice on which product may be the best selection.
Benefits of Seclusion Room Padding
- Excellent cushioning to help prevent serious injuries
- Can be used to maximize safeness throughout the area
- Simple layout means no professional assistance required
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
FAQ Seclusion Room Wall Padding Q&A
What is the padded room called?
It goes by many names, some of which are more clinical than others. In modern times, seclusion room wall padding is a common term for these rooms.
How do you attach a mat to a wall?
Two different install methods are available.
- Lip: Features a 1-inch lip at the top and bottom. This lip allows for directly screwing them on, or to use a 1-by-1-inch furring strip to secure them.
- Z-Clip: Z-Clip utilizes a channel connection method. The Z-Clips are attached to the back. The Z-Clips have included screws for attachment. The Z-Clips are pre-cut to length, and the safety padded wall panels are pre-drilled to receive the screws, minimizing the amount of work required.
What are padded rooms used for?
Protection is of paramount importance in seclusion room wall padding, giving the person a space in which to calm down without fear of harm. We are proud to be able to offer the top quality products needed for wall padding for autism, special needs wall padding, or de-escalation room padding, as well as padded walls autism designs and autism safety walls.
Can we install the safety padding ourselves?
Our quiet room padding ships with all of the hardware needed. We also include the instructions required to simplify the process, making it a potential DIY project. Or some customers choose to have a professional put up the seclusion room wall padding, which ensures a perfect fit.
Is time out room padding fire retardant?
We offer seclusion room wall padding that is heat protected in fires. We have a leather embossed 14-ounce vinyl covering that is Class A Flame Retardant, and it meets all emissions criteria for Greenguard Children and Schools Certification. Additionally, they are highly durable and have both abrasion and mildew resistance.
What to Look For In Seclusion Room Wall Padding
- Protect: Quality seclusion room wall padding should yield plenty of shock absorption in order to avoid severe injury. Additionally, consider our products that have no-burn surfaces.
- Durability: Seclusion room wall padding needs to be designed with excellent longevity in mind to create a good value.
- Ease of Installation: Secure it easily during installation, so that it cannot be removed or pulled up by a rambunctious child.
- Low Maintenance: It should be non-absorbent and easy to clean to help save time and to ensure a healthy environment.
- Custom Options: Whether giving customers solutions to fit around a window or finding a pad to fit on a certain sized door, customization is important when maximizing the usefulness of the protective materials.