Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors
Roll Rubber Flooring, 4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls, Gym Flooring Rolls
Top Features for Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors
- Ships ground to your door
- Durable athletic gym and exercise flooring
- Easy installation, no adhesive required
- 5 colors to choose from
- Great for home gym floors, basement floors and exercise rooms
- Easy to clean
- Easy to roll up and store
Home Gym Floors, Home Rubber Flooring, Portable Rubber Rolls, Home Exercise Flooring
Recycled rubber flooring rolls, 4x10 rubber floor rolls, Roll rubber flooring
When you need a small area of home rubber flooring roll material that both looks and performs well, the Greatmats 4x10 rubber floor rolls are an excellent choice. This 4 by 10 foot single piece of 1/4-inch thick rubber floor roll is available in a 10% color fleck with a variety of fleck colors.
4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls have Great Durability
Roll rubber flooring is an excellent choice for home gyms, where you'll install the rubber under exercise equipment. Or feel free to install this flooring anywhere a tough and durable rubber rolled flooring is required. With an excellent material density rating of Shore A 60, the home rubber gym flooring rolls will stand up to whatever you can throw at it.
These 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a Made in the USA product that carries a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty. The rolls consist of recycled rubber, which yields an environmentally beneficial product that also carries LEED points.
Like all rubber flooring products, this product does have some rubber smell. Other types of rubber floors in the same flooring category type and price range usually carry a greater level of odor than our Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product, though. The rubber smell will dissipate several weeks after installation.
Gym Flooring Rolls are an Economical Flooring Option
For those seeking home rubber gym flooring rolls that also offer a good value, these 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a smart idea. Rolled rubber flooring will typically cost less per square foot than rubber mats or rubber interlocking tiles. However, the ultimate cost of the product per square foot depends in large part on the thickness measurement of the flooring and any color flecks included in the product.
Because rubber flooring rolls ship in large sizes, they do carry quite a bit of weight, so if you don't have the means of moving these heavy rolls, please contact our customer service team to learn about some of your other options for ordering rubber flooring.
The Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product ships in a roll that will cover 40 square feet. Each roll weighs 60 pounds, so you will need to have some help available to move the rolls from room to room.
Use Rubber Floor Rolls Anywhere
Our 4x10 rubber floor rolls have a large number of potential use cases, giving it a great amount of versatility for a homeowner.
Create a Home Gym: This product can be used in the garage to create a safe and durable flooring surface for use with exercise equipment. Our home rubber gym flooring rolls are an excellent choice for providing protection against heavy exercise equipment, including hand weights. You don't want to drop a hand weight onto a garage floor, as you could cause a chip or crack. The 4x10 rubber floor rolls protect the original flooring from damage.
- Covering Cement: You also can choose to install this durable flooring in a utility room or mud room to create a easy to clean type of floor. When installing the product over a cement floor, these rubber flooring rolls will enhance the appearance of any room, especially considering all of the different color fleck choices available.
- Easy to Clean: If you have a new puppy or other type of messy pet in the home, our 4x10 rubber floor rolls are a smart option. This type of flooring only has a slight absorption quality to it, meaning any 'accidents' the puppy has in its pen will be easy to clean up without having to worry about the smell becoming a permanent part of the floor. To clean this floor, you can sweep or vacuum dry debris on an as needed basis. For more stubborn stains, use a mop with a neutral pH cleaner to complete the job.
- Industrial Settings: If you have a warehouse where you sometimes entertain customers, our Rubber Flooring Rolls 1/4 Inch 4x10 Ft Colors product is a perfect option to give your warehouse a nicer look than a simple cement floor for holding meetings. Best of all, you can install or pick up the flooring as needed in just a few minutes, storing it out of the way when it's not in use.
- Safe Play Area: When children will be playing in an attic or basement space without a finished floor, our rubber flooring rolls are an excellent choice. Cement floor in a basement can be very cold to the touch, especially if small children are sitting on the cement and playing. Plywood flooring in an attic space can have splinters. But roll out our rubber flooring in the area, and your kids will be more comfortable while they're playing safely.
Understand that our home rubber gym flooring rolls measure 0.25 inches in thickness. Although these 4x10 rubber floor rolls will handle many types of exercise equipment and small weights while protecting the sub-floor, if you are someone who uses extremely heavy weights for powerlifting, we would recommend going with a thicker type of home rubber flooring roll product.
Just contact our customer service team and explain the types of weights you normally use. Our knowledgeable team members will be able to recommend the best thickness of rubber flooring to use for your situation.
Tack Down Options for Rolled Rubber Flooring
When installing the home rubber gym flooring rolls, you have the option of whether to adhere the roll to the sub-floor.
- Permanent Installation: If you're sure you don't want to remove the 4x10 rubber floor rolls at any time, you can use a glue down installation with this flooring. You will want to clean the sub-floor thoroughly before attempting a glue down installation, removing any debris that could leave the rubber floor unable to make a tight fit.
- Temporary Installation: We'd recommend using a double-sided carpet or vinyl type to create a temporary installation. With the tape, you'll have the option of removing the rubber roll at some time in the future. Tape will not stand up to extremely rough use on the surface of the home rubber flooring roll, as it may pop loose and move around. However, for most use cases, tape will work just fine.
- Dry Lay Installation: If you don't want to mess with any types of adhesives, simply rolling out the 4x10 rubber floor rolls will work in many instances too. If you will have some sort of equipment on top of the rubber flooring, such as a treadmill or a weight bench, the weight of this equipment will hold the roll of flooring in place without any adhesive underneath. Additionally, if you know you will be removing the floor at some point, a dry lay installation makes it easy to just roll up the flooring whenever you're done using it.
Should you need more than one roll to complete an installation, you'll appreciate the straight edges on all four sides of the 4x10 rubber floor rolls. With straight edges on the home rubber flooring roll product, you can just lay the pieces side by side or end to end and create a tight fit. We would recommend using a two-sided tape underneath each piece to secure the pieces tightly together, so you don't see an edge of a piece curling up and causing a tripping hazard.
4x10 Rubber Floor Rolls Color and Ordering Options
We offer the best quality of home rubber flooring roll product at the most competitive prices that you'll find in the market. You'll also love the different color fleck options you have with these 4x10 rubber floor rolls.
These home rubber gym flooring rolls have color flecks in the surface of the black rubber material. This provides a nice look that our customers appreciate, especially when using the flooring in an area where people will see it.
Each of these 4x10 rubber floor rolls have a roughly 10% color fleck density in the surface of the rubber flooring. The spots of color look great, as they don't overwhelm the black base color, yet they're noticeable. Your 10% color fleck options in this black rubber flooring include the following:
These 4x10 rubber floor rolls is in stock and will ship direct to your door via ground service. It typically arrives within 3 to 6 working days from the time of order. Orders with 5 or more rolls will ship via freight delivery with liftgate. The customer must be present at time of delivery to accept and sign for the material.
We also offer custom cut lengths as required for your project, so please contact customer service to learn more about your options for this product. Please note that the cut lengths for home rubber gym flooring rolls are provided as a courtesy at no additional cost to customers.
In some cases, the manufacturer may provide a cut length within two pieces of material. In other cases, the manufacturer may send material that is over or under the specified linear footage. In all cases, the manufacturer is required to supply the overall amount of material per order. Finally, please understand that it is common for rolled rubber jobs to have butt seams or cut end seams within one roll or run.
Use a neutral Ph cleaner, such as Taski Profi.Shipping
Ships via ground service or freight delivery with lift gate to your location.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
⌃ Back to topACCESSORIES FOR RUBBER FLOORING ROLLS 1/4 INCH 4X10 FT COLORS
|SF per Item||40.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||20|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Material Hardness||Shore A 60|
|Surface Finish||Smooth flat|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, tape or glue down on hard flat surface|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year limited|
⌃ Back to top VIDEOS
⌃ Back to top Q & A
How do you think this product would fare if it was laid on top of carpet for cardio workouts? Would you expect slipping on the carpet?
How will this product hold up in a shop office with shoes that will have steel shavings in them.
Can it be used on a garage floor?
Does this product out-gas like stall matting? We tried to put stall mats in our home gym and they smelled so bad weeks later that we had to return them.
Can this be used outside for floor in play house on the ground ?
How feasible is it to mop and clean daily? Is there any risk of mold or mildew when used around surfaces that may be exposed to water on a daily basis
Love your product. Thanks for the quick delivery. Just what I wanted.
Nice product excellent to work with fast shipping.
Product came in time and was exactly as advertised.
using for flooring in the back of my service/work van looks awesome!
Pine City, NY
Very slow to ship. Took a week for a stock item.
Ordered from Greatmats twice now and the service and product was excellent. I ordered two of the 4 x 10 rolls and they were well packaged and arrived within just a few days. I highly recommend them.
Just received 5 ten foot rolls of 1/4 inch matting intended for a 10x20 home gym. Product arrived in timely manner and in flawless condition. The entire experience exceeded my best hopes. Great product. Have only had it two hours and is 75% done. Appreciate the extra length provided, made an out-of-square room easy to manage Will be seen and I'm sure admired by my workout buddies.
I will sing your praises. Thanks.
Just received 5 ten foot rolls of 1/4 inch matting intended for a 10x20 home gym. Product arrived in timely manner and in flawless condition. The entire experience exceeded my best hopes. Great product. Have only had it two hours and is 75o/o done. Appreciate the extra length provided, made an out-of-square room easy to manage Will be seen and I'm sure admired by my workout buddies.
I will sing your praises. Thanks.
Great customer service. Product as described. Looking really good in my garage.
San Mateo, CA
San Antonio, TX
Excellent product. Unrolls to no curves to trip over. Lays flat immediately. Love them!!
We use this mat for an exercise floor outside on porch with protection from sun. It sits on top of concrete floor. Adds a soft barrier and stylish look to our exercise room.
Great product, love the mats.
Great mats for real. Solid, low odor. Great customer service. They matched my order from 12 years ago. Delivered on time.
It did exactly what I wanted
This thing is heavy which means it's real rubber solid and durable. I roll it out to workout in my living room them roll it back up and put it in the corner. Because of the weight this could be hard to do if you can't move 60+ lbs but for me it's perfect. Also it doesn't have any padding so if you were putting it on concrete you'd want some padding under it. I searched for rubber mats for hours this was by far the best price I could find, but the quality does not reflect that...this seems to be very well made.
Great product, perfect for my home gym. Got here fast and can't beat the free shipping!
Olmsted Falls, OH
Exactly what I expected! Put it directly on basement floor to create my workout area. Didn't need to put anything underneath(double sided tape) because the mats didn't slide. I totally would recommend getting the type with specs in it because dusty foot prints will show up if you bought solid black. The free shipping is what sold me. When I'm ready to make my workout room bigger I'll be buying my mats from greatmats.com!
Free shipping on these mats was a steal. The mats shipped in 3 days and they are fantastic! I would def buy from them again
Customer service was extremely helpful(unlike other companies I called) and helped me pick out the right mats I was looking for.
I installed them on my own and had to cut a portion to fit my room. They have some weight to them and were difficult to cut in a perfectly straight line(e.g. to the right of my punching bag you can see in the photo were it doesn't meet perfectly), but it was worth my sore arms the next day.
They look great with no curling and the light rubber smell is gone within a couple days with leaving the window open.
I use my personal gym everyday for jump rope, plyometrics, boxing and weights, and the mats still look brand new and easy to clean.