Horse Trainer of the Year Kelly Murphy-Alley Colt Starting Tips
By Created: June, 2019 - Modified: January, 2022
1. Filly or Colt Desensitizing
2. Line Lunging a Colt or Filly
3. Free Lunging a Colt of Filly
4. Introducing a Saddle to a Colt or Filly
5. Moving a Colt of Filly Forward After Saddling
6. Loping a Colt or Filly Under Saddle
7. Loping Hackamore vs Snaffle Bit for Colts and Fillies
8. Unsaddling a Colt or Filly
9. Quick Release Knots for Colts and Fillies
Thanks for checking out this Greatmats Horse Training Series. Be sure to check out Kelly's other Greatmats Horse Training Series videos that focus on barrel racing. You'll also want to take a look out our horse desensitizing and obstacle training series with Clayton, Wisconsin, trainer Jessie Krier.
Striking KMA Performance Horses
For more on this topic please review our Horse Stall Mats, Equine Rubber product page.