Carpet Tiles and Squares
Carpet Tile and Carpet Square, Interlocking, Floating Tiles
On Sale $3.42 per SF Free Shipping Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale $3.42 per SF Free Shipping Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale $3.42 per SF Free Shipping Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $26.19 per SF Ships out 1-3 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $16.70 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $2.79 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.63 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $2.14 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $3.21 per SF Ships out 1-3 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $2.10 per SF Ships out 1-3 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $7.94 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $5.07 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $4.40 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
On Sale In Stock $18.60 per SF Ships out 7-10 Working Days
1 Reviews On Sale In Stock $3.22 per SF Ships out 4-6 Working Days
Carpet Tile & Squares, Floating and Interlocking for Basement and Tradeshow
Offering over 200 styles of carpet squares, Greamats has one of the largest and versatile selections of carpet tiles and squares in the United States. Most of Greatmats carpet flooring options are intended for indoor use, but we do also offer options suitable for indoor/outdoor or strictly outdoor use. With such an excellent and varied selection, we're sure to have products to suit every project.
- Trade show booths
- Home and commercial gyms
- Sports dens and bars
- Kids rooms
- Retail spaces
- Other home and public areas
One major benefit of carpet squares and tiles is that they are available in a variety of forms, each one coming with different installation methods. You can choose from the following installation options:
- Puzzle-style interlocking tiles
- Snap-together carpet tiles
- High-friction backed tiles
- Glue down or adhesive strip adhered tiles
Greatmats carpet tiles are both versatile and comfortable, and they're an affordable way to transform almost any space with a welcoming, comfortable surface. Many of these tiles can be installed directly on top of concrete with no need for a subfloor. Modular tiles, which can be quickly removed and installed, are popular for use in basements. Modular tiles require no adhesive for installation, making them a versatile option if you think you might need to remove or relocate your floor in the future.
We offer two main types of carpet squares.
- Home or trade show carpet squares are usually designed to provide excellent cushion and/or portability.
- Commercial carpet squares are designed to be highly durable and to withstand heavy foot traffic. They're made of a material that is more rugged than the carpeting used in home carpet squares.
Modular tiles are highly popular, because they are convenient and offer a variety of benefits:
- Modular tiles quickly transform hard surfaces into soft, welcoming areas.
- They're available in a variety of installation methods, including puzzle-style interlocking tiles, snap together tiles, glue down tiles, and more
- If modular tiles get wet, they can be easily pulled up and reinstalled again once the floor is dry.
- If a particular tile is damaged, stained, or worn, you can replace that single tile, rather than having to replace the entire floor.
If you think that carpet squares are the right product for your project, have a look at some of our most popular options below.
Puzzle Style Interlocking Carpet Tiles
- Puzzle style interlocking tiles are easy and fast to install, requiring no professional installation.
- The soft foam backing is comfortable, but will indent if you place heavy furniture on the tile.
- If a tile becomes worn or stained, you can replace that single tile, rather than replacing the entire floor - a major money saver!
If moisture develops under the tiles, or they're installed in an area where a leak occurs, you can easily remove the tiles to allow the floor to dry. Once the floor is dry, simply push the tiles back into place.
Since your carpeted flooring consists of individual tiles, it makes repairs efficient and easy. If a tile is damaged, stained, or worn, you can replace that single tile, rather than having to replace your entire floor.
The foam backing on these tiles makes the flooring comfortable and helps to insulate any room. However, it's important to remember that foam backed interlocking tiles can become indented if you place a heavy object, like a piece of furniture, on the flooring for a long period of time. Furniture coasters can help to disperse the weight more evenly, which can help to prevent indentations from forming.
Snap Together Carpet Tiles
- Snap together tiles feature a raised plastic base which allows moisture and air to circulate beneath the tile, reducing the chance of mold or mildew growth.
- Tiles are easy to install, and installation can be completed by one person. The tiles can be removed in the future if needed.
- These tiles offer better resistance to indentation than foam backed tiles.
For smaller areas, like basements and attics, our smaller 1x1 foot tiles are easy to handle and install. They can easily fit through narrow stairways and halls, and since the tiles are light, a single person can easily handle their installation.
Snap together tiles are more resistant to indentations from furniture, as opposed to foam backed tiles. The plastic base contributes significant strength to the tiles, so you can place common household furniture, including couches, tables, and chairs, on top of these tiles without risking damage.
Glue Down Carpet Squares
- Glue-down tiles are highly durable, and are designed to for permanent installation in high traffic, commercial settings.
Dominator LP Gym Carpet Tiles have proven to be our most popular high-traffic tiles. These tiles feature a dyed polypropylene surface material which is highly resilient, ensuring that your carpet continues to look good despite high traffic.
In addition to these glue-down tiles, we offer a variety of carpet squares, tiles, rugs, rolls and snap-together modular options in numerous colors for athletic, home and commercial application. If you have questions about which option is right for your venue, please consult our flooring experts, who would be happy to help you find the right product.
Carpet Topped Mats
- Carpet topped mats offer excellent shock absorption and rebound. They're ideal for temporary athletic installations.
- Carpet puzzle tiles are affordable, non-absorbent, and odor resistant. They can be quickly removed and reinstalled if moisture is an issue, making them ideal for use in basements.
- Snap together tiles have a raised base to help prevent mold and mildew buildup in damp areas. They can be removed and reinstalled if necessary.
That's why our interlocking tiles tend to be your best option if you want to incorporate carpeting in your basement. The tiles are moisture resistant, while still providing excellent cushion for a comfortable flooring option. These tiles are available in a variety of styles, and are easy to install and remove.
Interlocking tiles can be dry laid and require no adhesive. This means that you can handle the installation yourself, and that you can also remove the tiles in the future if you're ever dealing with a leak or a flood in your basement. Once the basement has dried, you can simply reinstall the flooring.
Interlocking tiles come in two common styles: carpet puzzle tiles and snap-together tiles.
Carpet Puzzle Tiles
Carpet puzzle tiles are easy to install, offer both ergonomic and anti-fatigue benefits, and provide plenty of cushion for a comfortable flooring surface. They are also less expensive than snap-together tiles. Made from a soft, high-density EVA and polyethylene foam, these tiles offer plenty of comfort while also being non-absorbent and odor resistant. They're a long-lasting option for flooring, and can be used even in damp basements.
While carpet puzzle tiles are easy to install and offer many benefits, their flat closed-cell bottom can trap moisture beneath the tiles. If moisture is a concern in your basement, then you will need to regularly check your subfloor to make sure there isn't any moisture buildup.
To install the tiles, all you have to do is press them together. You can easily remove and reinstall the tiles if you need to let your subfloor dry out.
Snap Together Tiles
While puzzle tiles can trap moisture between them and the subfloor, snap together tiles feature a raised waterproof plastic base that helps to avoid this problem. The base allows both water and air to circulate beneath the tile, rather than trapping moisture. Because air can flow beneath the tile, it helps to dry out moisture, preventing mold and mildew growth. Though this design is ideal for basements, it's still a good idea to check for moisture beneath your flooring.
Because the tile's design keeps the carpet raised up off of the concrete, the tile offers you a nice cushion from your hard subfloor.
If you're looking for a flooring option that insulates your home against your cold basement floor, both snap together and puzzle tiles will do the job. Neither type of tile requires a carpet pad or adhesive for installation, and both can be used for temporary installations in case moisture does become a concern. These tiles are non-absorbent, so even if they get wet the tiles themselves won't be damaged.
Why choose a modular tile installation for your basement?
- Modular tiles can be easily installed without adhesive or the need for a carpet pad.
- Tiles can be removed in the case of moisture buildup.
- Tiles are non-absorbent and won't be damaged if moisture becomes an issue.
- Tiles provide many options in terms of design, comfort level, and moisture resistance.
Trade Show Booth Tiles
- Modular carpeted tiles are lightweight, conveniently sized, and easy to transport, install, remove, and reinstall, all of the qualities you want in a great trade show flooring.
When you opt for modular tiles as your trade show flooring, you'll be able to choose from multiple color options to get that exact aesthetic that you seek. The shades are both non-distracting and inviting. In many cases, you can add on ramp border strips to make a safe and smooth transition onto and off of the flooring.
Our modular tiles feature interlocking edges, which makes for a fast and easy installation, leaving you to focus on what's important - interacting with clients and customers. Because the flooring is made up of individual tiles, you can easily adjust its overall size to fit the varying booth size that you encounter while at different shows.
Royal Interlocking Carpet Tiles have proven themselves to be our most popular carpeted trade show flooring option, and with good reason. The tiles have a layer of foam for increased comfort, and are thicker than most foam carpeted tiles on the market. These innovative foam tiles maximize your comfort and create a welcoming flooring that your clients are sure to appreciate. Additionally, the tiles are waterproof and incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Though the foam tiles are thick, they're still lightweight, so transporting them through airports, down sidewalks, and into hotels is a breeze.
Gym Tiles and Mats
- Glue down gym carpeted tiles are durable and built to last
- Large tiles can be laid down quickly to protect your gym floor from non-athletic activities
- Carpet-topped cheer mats offer fall protection and are easy to transport
Glue down gym carpet tiles are a great choice for home and commercial gyms. The tiles are anti-static for an excellent performance, and are built to last. They're backed by 5-year warranties, so you can confidently invest in your business or home gym.
Carpet-topped cheer mats are another popular option that provide athletes with additional protection against falls. The mats are available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses. Their cross-linked polyethylene foam base is cushioned, offering additional shock absorption for a comfortable landing, every time.
At Greatmats, you can choose from a number of cheerleading rolls, all made of carpeted foam, and all crafted right here in the USA. The rolls are versatile, since you can lay them down over flooring when needed, and then remove them after your practice is over. Roll up the rolls for convenient storage and easy transportation. These cheerleading rolls are favorites of schools, universities, and all-star gyms.
If you need to protect your gym floor during non-athletic activities like dances, ceremonies, and meetings, carpeted tiles are an ideal solution. Our protective tile options can be quickly laid down right on top of your gym floor, and offer protection from from damage from high heels, tables, chairs, and even spilled drinks. Equipped with a non-slip backing, the tiles add comfort and style to your gym for special events.
Our protective gym floor carpeted tiles are large, measuring 1x2 meters in size, and the largest tiles are designed to quickly cover significant areas, like basketball courts or high school gyms. Gym Floor Covering Carpet Tiles have straight edges and do not interlock. They feature a hard membrane bottom which ensures they lay flat, and which keeps the corners from curling up.
Sports Team Tiles
- Sports team carpeted tiles bring licensed logos of your favorite sports teams right to your room.
- Major League Baseball (MLB)
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- National Football League (NFL)
- National Hockey League (NHL)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
Our sports tiles allow you to create an amazing carpeted sports room, den, garage, or other space. They come in packs of 20 tiles measuring 18x18 inches. Half of the tiles feature your sports team's logo, while the other half come in solid team colors. This design makes it easy to create an eye-catching pattern in any room of your choosing.
Looking to add some extra flare to your man cave, sports bar, game room, or den? Just want to have the best sports room in the neighborhood? Then these tiles are for you.
Carpeted Tiles for Kids Rooms
- Consider carpeted tiles to soften floors and reduce noise in kids' spaces.
- Kids tiles feature fun surface designs that kids will love.
- Kids rugs and school rugs encourage learning while creating a safe floor.
We offer carpet squares featuring a multitude of designs that kids will love. Choose from bookworms, pinwheels, fireworks, crayons, stars, and more designs suitable for kids' spaces. Tiles are so easy to install that kids can even help with the project.
Our specialty kids' tiles are both antimicrobial and anti-static, so they can make your kids' spaces healthier for your children. The tiles are engineered to protect your carpet padding against spills, so they're a worthwhile investment, particularly when you have younger kids. These tiles come with a limited lifetime wear warranty.
While planning your kids' rooms and spaces, don't forget that Greatmats also offers a line of
kids' rugs and school rugs These rugs can instantly liven up a space. They're available in many sizes and colors, and are designed as both play and learning tools. The rugs feature bright colors and large letters to catch and hold kids' attention, so kids are encouraged to learn even when they think they're just playing. A great choice for schools and preschools, these kids' play rugs can increase learning and make a beautiful addition to any space.
Retail Space and Office Carpeted Tiles
- Commercial tiles are designed to withstand the foot traffic and rolling loads of offices and retail spaces.
- Choose from a bitumen backing, or a StayTac Backing which doesn't require adhesive.
If you'd like to simplify the installation process, then consider our selection of commercial carpeted tiles which have high friction StayTac backing. The specialized backing allows you to lay the tiles without using adhesives. It makes for a simpler installation while saving you both time and money.
The 1x1 meter Clockwork Carpet Tile is one of the most unique and versatile tiles equipped with the StayTac Backing System. These tiles have a unique surface design which allows you to create any number of patterns just by rotating the position of the tiles. You can also lay the tiles all in one direction, creating a pattern-free design. With great control over the end appearance of your commercial space, these tiles are versatile and look great when installed.
Outdoor Carpeted Tiles
- Outdoor tiles feature drainage options to avoid standing water, mold, and mildew.
- The Style Smart line is an economical, yet durable option.
- The Smart Transformations line is a step up in cost and quality.
The Style Smart line of carpet squares can be installed both indoors and outdoors. These tiles are affordable, priced at around a dollar per square foot, but they're also highly durable. The tiles are designed so that they don't fray, pull out, or unravel. Available in many colors, the tiles measure 18x18 inches. You can install them using a peel and stick method, which saves time and makes for a simplified installation.
Our Smart Transformations line is a step up in quality from the Style Smart line. These indoor/outdoor tiles cost just under $2 per square foot, but they're backed by an impressive 5-year-warranty. The Smart Transformations tiles offer all the benefits of the Style Smart tiles, but are also resistant to mold and mildew. Measuring 24x24 inches, these tiles can quickly cover larger areas. They're also available in more color and pattern options than the Style Smart line.
Carpeted Entryway Tiles
- Entryway tiles are designed to be waterproof, UV resistant, and made of materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Entrance mats are also waterproof and durable, and are made for use in commercial environments.
Our carpet entrance mats are also both waterproof and durable. These carpet mats are designed to weather the high traffic and demands that come with a commercial entrance environment. Indoor and outdoor carpet runners and tiles are also suitable for use in high traffic entryways.
Commitment to Customers
At Greatmats, we want you to be happy with every product and every shopping experience that you have. That's why we offer a price match guarantee, so you can buy with confidence, knowing you'll never overpay for a product.
It is this dedication to customer satisfaction that has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Do you have questions about the products? Would you like a product sample, or do you need detailed shipping information? Our customer service team is standing by, ready to help. Please contact our customer service team at 877-822-6622. We would be happy to help you choose the right flooring for your project.