Top 10 Customer Uses for Foam Mats Economy 1/2 Inch
By Created: July, 2017 - Modified: August, 2020
Related Product: Foam Mats Economy 1/2 Inch x 2x2 Ft.
What follows is a list of ways in which real customers are using Foam Mats Economy 1/2 Inch tiles. Compiled from user reviews, this list gives insight into not only ways to use these tiles, but why customers constantly give this product a five-star rating.
1. Pet areas''Cushions the floor, insulates, easy to install and clean. I purchased and donated these tiles to our local animal shelter. They needed to get two litters of puppies off the cold concrete flooring this winter. The staff are asking for more tiles to use in the intake kennels.''
Preston, Clay Center, KS
2. Basement laundry room''We installed these easily ourselves in our basement laundry room which has a cement floor. It looks clean, bright, and is soft to walk on. The floor looks great and warms up the room!''
Andrea, SLC, UT
3. Workout Room''I wanted a floor for a home gym in my shed that had cement floors. This worked perfectly. The feel and texture are perfect.''
Virginia, Bunkie, LA
4. School Play Areas''The mats I purchased from great mats are amazing! I am a school teacher and the kids jump, walk, nap, sit does whatever they want and they are still brand new... I love them! The kids love them! Its strong, comfortable and well made! Need I say more?''
Lynda, Bellevue, WA
5. Basement Bedroom''We added a master suite in our basement this summer... We did not know what to do about the floors in the bedroom hallway and open areas because of the constant threat that someday water would find its way on to the basement floor.
Then we discovered Great Mats economy 1/2 inch foam mats.
They feel like walking on Japanese Tatami mats, they make the cement floors warm and comfortable.
The neutral grey color is a perfect background for area rugs and furniture alike.
Best of all when the clothes washer occasionally spills water on the floor, or some other water gets onto the floor I just pull up a few mats for the short time it takes to let everything dry out.
I would recommend these to anyone needing a safe comfortable and easy to clean basement floor.''
Denzil, Madison, WI
6. Dance Floor Underlayment''The mat works great under our dance floor. I highly recommend it.''
John D, Perris, CA
7. Block Knitting''I ordered these mat pieces to (1) use to pad my Great Dane's blankets, and (2) use as 'blocking' surfaces for my knitting and crochet projects. I will probably be ordering more because I can see where they will be perfect for several other uses in my home. Thank you...''
Sandra, Pell City, AL
8. Truck Bed Liner''This product was an awesome one. We have a truck and I thought about how to preserve the paint job in the bed of our truck, and so these mats worked out great. I could easily cut them, and the clean up was a sinch. Thanks.''
Penny, Egegik, AK
9. Screened in Porch Flooring''Very pleased with the service we received, and also with the product. It was easy to install, and looks great on the floor of our screened in porch.''
Brian, Amarillo, TX
10. Dog Agility''I put the mats in my basement for dog agility. I have jumps, a tunnel and some weave poles. I decided the cushion was so great I would jump rope on it myself. Even grooming my dog, I stand on it. Big improvement...''
Jacqui, Milford, MI
Each and every foam mat is designed with rich color and a slip-resistant thatch surface. All 2x2 foam mats are waterproof, stain proof and simple to clean with common household floor cleaners. To install, simply lay tiles side by side and push the interlocking puzzle-piece edges together. No adhesives are required for a long lasting installation. Then, if one or more foam mats need to be removed at any point, they are lightweight and portable.
Please do note that high heels and other sharp objects can puncture the foam mats. Typically, they are not recommended for aerobics activities over carpet, as mats create less grip with carpet and can slide. They are not designed for outdoor purposes, as mats can curl if exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time.
If you're in need of any assistance at all, whether it be a question about safety or you'd like to design your floor space, get in touch with Greatmats customer service. The friendly Greatmats team is there to support you throughout your entire floor-purchasing process.
For more on this topic please review our Foam Tiles and Foam Floor Tiles product page.