TileFlex Raised Floor Tiles for Basement - Modular Basement Flooring
By Created: July, 2017 - Modified: September, 2021
Related Product: TileFlex Floor Tile 1/2 Inch x 1x1 Ft.
These modular, snap-together tiles are commonly used for basement floors and entryways.
The durable, American Made tiles carry a 10-year warranty and are available in 10 different color designs, including multiple wood grain and slate varieties.
Request a free sample or price quote today!
Top 5 Reasons To Use Modular Floor Tiles For Basement
- Extremely simple installation means it can occur as a DIY project, saving you lots of money over professional installations.
- If damaged, replace only that individual piece that sustained the damage, rather than having to replace an entire structure.
- To expand coverage in the future, just add pieces to the edges and you can easily expand your basement flooring space.
- Whenever required, disassemble them, place them into storage, proceed using your concrete basement flooring of whatever basement flooring you used previously, and then reinstall them again in the future when you get your next basement flooring idea without worrying about damaging them.
- They often can be recycled at the end of their useful life, keeping the project eco-friendly.
Other Raised Vinyl Flooring TilesMax Tile Raised Floor Tile
Basement and Portable Event Floor Tile
One of the most affordable floating raised vinyl flooring options for basements is the Basement and Portable Event Floor tiles. Consider this an economy version of the Max Tiles, designed for even easier assembly and disassembly.
For more on this topic please review our Modular Flooring & Tiles product page.