Use this product as an underlayment for home and professional dance floors, except for advanced ballet. This foam tile makes an excellent economical dance floor underlayment option for many home dance floors. The benefit of this foam tile under a marley dance floor surface is that it will provide seperation from hard surfaces such as concrete to the dancer. Without some type of sprung or padded dance floor, dancers can develop shin splints.
- Dance Floor Underlayment
- Aerobic X
- Home Exercise Rooms
- Basements and Garages
- Indoor Sports & Multipurpose Rooms
- NOT for Kids Rooms, too hard
- Easy to clean. Can be vacuumed and washed with soap and water - test your vacuum.
- Place Directly on concrete or tile - no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit.
- Waterproof and Odorproof
- Closed cell EVA foam will not absorb moisture or other substances.
- Heavy exercise equipment may leave some level of indentation in the mats, but will not hurt the mats.
- Not recommended for dropping weights.
- Not recommened for dragging equipment over.
- Top Quality Material
- Two Boarder Strips included per Mat
- Made in Taiwan Hardness of 60 Shore C.
Do not lay mats directly on carpet for aerobics use. Mats can shift.
Dense foam mats are not suitable for power lifting or dropping weights. Dense rubber weight lifting mats will be needed for most free weight applications.
When the mats interlock together they will lose approx. 3/8" per tile.
Allow the mats to acclimate to your room before installation. Allow expansion gap when cutting the mats to fit wall to wall. The mats can expand with changes in heat and humidity. If this particular foam mat is not perfect for your application or budget please consider one of our other foam mats, we offer a complete and comprehensive line of interlocking foam mats to our customers, some starting at $0.99 cents per square foot and while other foam mat products offer free shipping. Please browse our complete line of puzzle foam mats. If you have questions please Chat with us online, send an email or call our friendly customer service center to speak with one of our flooring experts about our foam mats.
This product is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground and or via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Lead Free and Latex Free.
- Non-beveled edge. 90 degree edge will not present a tripping hazard.
- Easy to install, easy to take up, Lightweight and portable.
- Anti-Fatigue Relief
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile: 24" x 24" x 3/8" - thickness tolerance of 1 mm + or -
|Pricing for Sport Designer Interlocking Foam Tile|
|2x2 ft|| On Sale Now
$7.16 per piece - $1.79 per SF
Was: $9.96 per piece You Save 28%
|400 SF +||Sport Plus Designer Foam Tile Request A Quote|