- Aerobic X
- Exercise Equipment
- Trade Show Booths, Conventions and Showroom Flooring
- Basements and Garages
- Indoor Sports & Multipurpose Rooms
- NOT for Kids Rooms, too hard
- Easy to clean. Can be vacuumed and washed with soap and water - test your vacuum.
- Place Directly on concrete or tile - no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit.
- Waterproof and Odorproof
- Closed cell EVA foam will not absorb moisture or other substances.
- Heavy exercise equipment may leave some level of indentation in the mats, but will not hurt the mats.
- Not recommended for dropping weights.
- Not recommened for dragging equipment over.
- Top Quality Material
- Two Boarder Strips included per Mat
- Made in Taiwan Hardness of 65 Shore C.
High Heels can puncture the mats - for high heels use our interlocking carpet tiles.
Do not lay mats directly on carpet for aerobics use. Mats can shift.
Dense foam mats are not suitable for power lifting or dropping weights. Dense rubber weight lifting mats will be needed for most free weight applications.
When the mats interlock together they will lose approx. 3/8" per tile.
Allow the mats to acclimate to your room before installation. Allow expansion gap when cutting the mats to fit wall to wall. The mats can expand with changes in heat and humidity.
This product is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground and or via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Lead Free and Latex Free.
- Non-beveled edge. 90 degree edge will not present a tripping hazard.
- Easy to install, easy to take up, Lightweight and portable.
- Anti-Fatigue Relief
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile: 24" x 24" x 3/8" - thickness tolerance of 1 mm + or -
|Pricing for Sport Designer Interlocking Foam Tile|
|2x2 ft|| On Sale Now
$8.96 per piece - $2.24 per SF
|400 SF +||Sport Plus High Density Foam Request A Quote|