When installed using our connector pins, these rubber deck tiles create a durable floating
rubber patio tile and deck system that protects the roof from the elements while providing
excellent drainage. While the Roof DeckTop Tiles may appear identical to their softer playground
tile cousins, this product is made from higher density materials for enhanced durability and
puncture resistance for patios and decks.
Roof Tiles are porous and permeable rubber material. Rain and snow melt will quickly flow through the rubber patio tiles to the waterproof surface below. Robust drainage grooves have been molded into the base of these rubber tiles to allow water to easily flow laterally under the tiles. These grooves form a network of channels that are perfectly sized to allow wiring to be installed under the tiles.
Deck Tiles are available in a variety of standard pigmented colors and premium colors. Weighing in at less than six pounds per square foot, these elevated rubber tiles offer superior protection while also providing excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
These rubber outdoor tiles are 1-3/8 inch thick and are resilient and slip-resistant. This tile also helps to protect your roof, deck, or patio in public traffic areas. Tiles are porous and permeable offering excellent drainage. These tiles are made from 100% post-consumer waste tires. They provide an exceptionally durable, safe, low maintenance alternative to heavy, pedestal-type concrete pavers.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are ideally suited to improve the beauty, comfort, and ease of maintenance in various environments including rooftops, decks, plazas, patios, walkways and more. An excellent alternative to heavy concrete rooftop pavers, these rubber deck tiles are much lighter and easier to cut to fit. Available in a variety of colors, this product is becoming more popular every day. They are heavy enough to stay in place with a simple pin-together application. This cuts down on labor and cost.
An excellent alternative to heavy concrete rooftop pavers, these rubber deck tiles are much lighter and easier to cut to fit. Available in a variety of colors, this product is becoming more popular every day. They are heavy enough to stay in place with a simple pin-together application. This cuts down on labor and cost.
- Rooftop Flooring Surfaces
- Decks and Patios
- Pool Surrounds
- Outdoor Seating Areas
This product is shipped via freight delivery
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
Minimum temperature for installation is 50 degrees F and rising. Roof DeckTop Tiles are manufactured to 24 X 24 inch dimension plus or minus 1/8 inch. Tiles should be checked prior to installation to ensure that the tiles are properly conditioned. Tiles with dimensions smaller than 23-7/8 inch or larger than 24-1/8 inch must be conditioned prior to installation. Installing tiles that are larger than 24-1/8 inch in hot weather will result in "gapping" between tiles when the ambient temperature cools. Greatmats is not responsible for gapping that occurs after the time of installation.
When using connector pins for installation of this product, closing the gap that remains after the tiles are pushed to together manually is the most difficult part of the installation. Using a rubber mallet or rubber hammer is the method skilled installers wil use. This method is dependent upon the striking blow occurring close to the edge of the tile and right on top of the pin. It also requires the blow to be at an angle back towards the edge of the tile. We recommend that DIY installers use dish soap to coat the pin before installing it. This removes the friction from the tight fit and allows the tiles to be slid together completely. Once the dish soap dries it's like it was never used.
- Highly durable and easy to install without using adhesives.
- Unique grooved bottom design that provides superior drainage. These grooves also allow for easy placement of small cables or wires.
- Environmentally friendly, molded from 100% California recycled waste tires. Each tile diverts up to 2.5 tires from our landfills.
- Containing no toxic materials and certified to be 100% steel free.
- Smooth surface texture, providing comfort underfoot while maintaining exceptional slip resistance in wet or dry conditions.
- Modular in design making them easy to handle and easy to install.
- Comes in a variety of colors providing a multitude of design options to meet any need.
- Available with flat top surface.
- Easy to maintain requiring only basic cleaning with a broom, vacuum or water hose on a regular basis.
- Produced by the industries' leading manufacturer of rubber molded safety tiles and accessories.
- This product is backed by a five year limited manufactures material warranty.
Size and Dimensions:
- Thickness: 1-3/8 inch
- Tile Size: 24x24 inches, plus or minus 1/8 inch per tile
- Tile Weight: 21 lbs. per tile
View Installation PDF
View Color PDF
View Lead Test PDF
View Leed PDF
View Maintenance PDF
View MSDS PDF
View Specs PDF
200 SF Minimum Order
|Pricing for Roof DeckTop Tile|
|1 3/8 Inch Black||$23.55 per piece - $5.89 per SF|
|1 3/8 Inch Standard Colors||$26.45 per piece|
|1 3/8 Inch Speckled Colors||$27.70 per piece|
|1 3/8 Inch EPDM Colors||$40.80 per piece|
|Connector Pins||$0.50 per piece|
EPDM Earth Tones
EPDM High Solar Reflectance