When installed using our connector pins, Roof DeckTop Tiles create a durable "floating" rubber patio tile and deck system that protects the roof from the elements while providing excellent drainage. While the Roof DeckTop Tiles may appear identical to their softer playground tile cousins, this product is made from higher density materials for enhanced durability and puncture resistance for patios and decks.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are porous and permeable rubber material. Rain and snow melt will quickly flow through the rubber patio tiles to the waterproof surface below. Robust drainage grooves have been molded into the base of these rubber tiles to allow water to easily flow laterally under the tiles. These grooves form a network of channels that are perfectly sized to allow wiring to be installed under the tiles.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are available in a variety of standard pigmented colors and premium colors. Weighing in at less than six pounds per square foot, these elevated rubber tiles offer superior protection while also providing excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are 1-3/8" thick and are resilient and slip-resistant. This tile also helps to protect your roof, deck, or patio in public traffic areas. Tiles are porous and permeable offering excellent drainage.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are made from 100% post-consumer waste tires. They provide an exceptionally durable, safe, low maintenance alternative to heavy, pedestal-type concrete pavers.
Roof DeckTop Tiles are ideally suited to improve the beauty, comfort, and ease of maintenance in various environments including rooftops, decks, plazas, patios, walkways and more.
- Pool Surrounds
- Outdoor Cafes
This product is shipped via freight delivery
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
Minimum temperature for installation is 50 degrees F and rising. Roof DeckTop Tiles are manufactured to 24” X 24” dimension plus or minus 1/8”. Tiles should be checked prior to installation to ensure that the tiles are properly conditioned. Tiles with dimensions smaller than 23-7/8” or larger than 24-1/8” must be conditioned prior to installation. Installing tiles that are larger than 24-1/8” (hot weather) will result in “gapping” between tiles when the ambient temperature cools. Greatmats is not responsible for gapping that occurs due to high temperature conditions at the time of installation.
When using connector pins for installation of this product, closing the gap that remains after the tiles are pushed to together manually is the most difficult part of the installation. Using a rubber mallet (hammer) is the method skilled installers use. This method is dependent upon the striking blow occurring close to the edge of the tile and right on top of the pin. It also requires the blow to be at an angle back towards the edge of the tile. We recommend that DIY installers use dish soap to coat the pin before installing it. This removes the friction from the tight fit and allows the tiles to be slid together completely. Once the dish soap dries it's like it was never used.
- Highly durable and easy to install without using adhesives.
- ADA compliant and meets ASTM and SPSC requirements.
- Unique grooved bottom design that provides superior drainage. These grooves also allow for easy placement of small cables or wires.
- Environmentally friendly, molded from 100% California recycled waste tires. Each tile diverts up to 2.5 tires from our landfills.
- Containing no toxic materials and certified to be 100% steel free.
- Smooth surface texture, providing comfort underfoot while maintaining exceptional slip resistance in wet or dry conditions.
- Modular in design making them easy to handle and easy to install.
- Comes in a variety of colors providing a multitude of design options to meet any need.
- Available with flat top surface.
- Easy to maintain requiring only basic cleaning with a broom, vacuum or water hose on a regular basis.
- Produced by the industries' leading manufacturer of rubber molded safety tiles and accessories.
- This product is backed by a five year limited manufactures material warranty.
Size and Dimensions:
- Thickness: 1-3/8 inch
- Tile Size: 24x24 inches
- Tile Weight: 21 lbs. per tile
200 SF Minimum Order
|Pricing for Roof DeckTop Tile Quote FP|
|1 3/8 Inch Black|| On Sale Now
$22.37 per piece - $5.59 per SF
|1 3/8 Inch Colors|| On Sale Now
$25.64 per piece
|1 3/8 Inch Special Colors||$39.55 per piece|
|Connector Pins||$0.50 per piece|