The thickness of this one inch interlocking soft tile will provide a safe and soft flooring area. The interlocking design on this tile is truly reversible which allows for two colors of the soft tile to be up at the same time. Two border edges are included per tile.
This interlocking 2x2 ft soft foam tile can be used in home basement floors for kids and youth athletic sporting activities, kids play rooms and preschools. This soft tile features a double sided and double color mat design. The EVA foam in this mat will not absorb any moisture and is easy to clean with mild household floor cleaning products. Simply damp mop this floor.
This type of soft tile will arrive via Ground service to your door in most cases, with 25 soft tiles per carton. Its a good idea to allow your new soft tiles to acclimate in your room for about 24 hours outside of the carton. EVA foam soft tiles like this product can be subject to some expansion or contraction in size due to fluctuations in heat and humidity.
- Home Basement
- Kids Playrooms
- Home Sports Floors
Start your installation of the soft tiles in one corner of the room that shares two long walls, and use provided border strips on the walls you start your installation. If you plan to cut the soft tiles into a door jamb, then consider starting on a wall that is opposite this door so that when cutting the mats to fit you can also cut the tiles as needed into the door jamb space.
These soft tiles will easily cut with a sharp utility knife, measure twice and cut once. Consider using a straight edge to guide you. Cutting through one inch of this soft tile may take two passes, after the first pass you can bend the floor tile and open the cut seam to make the second pass with your knife easier. Always use a sharp blade when cutting this type of foam soft tile.
When cleaning these soft tiles, use a damp mop with common household mild floor cleaner, avoid the use of a vacuum on these soft tiles. These tiles can also be swept regularly. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.This product is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground and or via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Lead Free and Latex Free
- EVA Foam Tile Material
- Reversible Interlocking Tile Design
- Smooth Surface Texture
- Double Sided / Double Color
- Hardness 35 Shore C
- No Odor
- No Adhesive Required
- Expand Your Floor as Needed
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile Thickness: 1 inch / 25 mm with a thicknss tolerance of + or - 1 mm
- Tile Size: 2x2 Ft
- Color is solid through entire mat.
- Border strips are included in the price to create a finished, smooth edge on the outside of mat area.
- The edge is not beveled down, it is a straight 90 degree edge. The straight edge will not present a tripping hazard.
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable.
- Easy to clean. Can be washed with soap and water.
- Place directly on concrete or tile - no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit.
- Waterproof and odor proof. Closed cell EVA foam will not absorb moisture or other substances.
- Insulative value similar to carpet.
- Can be used outside in mild climates, not UV stable, not suitable for extreme sunlight locations.
- Exercise equipment will leave some level of indentation in the mats.
- Made in Taiwan
Additional Information:Have your vacuum cleaner set at highest setting or just use hose and nozzle. Don't use power head. Test your vacuum on the foam mats to make sure your vacuum will not leave scratches.
High Heels can puncture the foam mats - for high heels we recommend to use our Royal Interlocking Carpet Tile.
For aerobics use do not place onto of carpeting, as foam mats can shift.
Not suitable for power lifting or dropping weights. Rubber flooring weight lifting mats will be needed for most free weight applications.
When the foam mats interlock together they will lose about 3/8" per tile.
When used outside the foam mats may expand and curl if exposed to direct sunlight in warm climates for extended periods of time.
Color and shade may vary somewhat from foam mat to foam mat within the same order, this is common with this type of EVA foam mat material.
Allow the foam mats to acclimate to your room before installation. Allow an expansion gap when cutting the foam mats to fit wall to wall. The foam mats can expand with changes in heat and humidity.
|Pricing for Home Athletic Sport Floor Tile 1 Inch|
|2x2 ft|| On Sale Now
$7.96 per piece - $1.99 per SF
Was: $14.96 per piece You Save 46%
|400 SF +||Home Athletic Sport Floor Tile 1 Inch Request A Quote|