Basement Floor Tiles Slate
These Basement Floor Tiles Slate are also suitable for commercial installations. Use Basement Floor Tiles Slate with accent tiles to match your decor. The accent tiles can be changed when you decide to redecorate. When using this product in garage or automotive settings we recommend that TireGuard protective coating be applied to the tiles after installation to avoid tire marking from some higher end car tires.
- Craft Rooms
Use Tireguard overcoat application to product your new PVC modular floor tiles from discoloring due to contact with automotive tires.
Mix together parts A and B prior to application. 1 gallon of mixed Tireguard product will cover about 200 SF of floor space. Install this product immediately after installation of this floor tile.
As an added precaution we recommend that customers install black tiles in the areas of the floor where automotive tires will come into contact with this floor product.
Tireguard cost $115.00 per gallon, please speak with customer service to order this product.
This product is shipped UPS or FedEx Ground and or via freight delivery.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
- Withstands heavy loads
- Highly stain resistant
- Easy to clean, maintain, and repair
- Excellent slip resistance
- Hidden Interlock design makes for easy and fast installation
- Loose Lay Floor. No adhesive needed
- Can be walked on immediately
- Hygienic with antibacterial properties
- An upscale appearance for a low installed cost
- Can be installed over any solid surface flooring
Size and Dimensions:
- Tile: 20" x 20" x 5 mm
- Each Carton Contains 6 Tiles - 16.5 SF per carton
Each Carton Contains 6 Tiles
|Pricing for Basement Floor Tiles Slate|
|Black and Graphite||$8.14 per tile, $2.96 per SF - $48.84 per carton|
|Colors||$9.87 per tile, $3.59 per SF - $59.22 per carton|