Rubber Patio Paver Tile
Paver Tiles, Outdoor Patio Tiles, Outdoor Rubber Tiles, Home Backyards
Rubber patio paver tiles are made from 100% recycled rubber, these rubber patio paver tiles take only minutes to install for years of maintenance-free beauty. Be your own landscape architect with these reversible patio pavers tiles. Choose from a brick or architectural pattern.
Patio Paver Outdoor Rubber Tile Installation Instructions:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface where the patio pavers are to be installed. Allow to dry completely. Make sure that both paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
2. Place Patio Paver tiles on the surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
3. To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide and patio paver tiles will be straight during installation.
4. Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in small section.
5. Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on surface.
6. Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
7. Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
8. For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
9. Allow area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
10. After installation some natural weathering of pavers may occur.
Note: If attaching pavers to a wood surface you may also use a one-inch staple in place of polyurethane adhesive.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
Ships via freight delivery, shrink wrapped on pallets.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||200|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Brick or architectural|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, glue down|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 year limited|