Mud-Traks Super Lite Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45 in x 6 ft
GREATMATS CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Ground Protection Mats 4x8 ft Black
TuffTrak XL Plus Heavy Duty Ground Protection Road Mat
Mud-Traks Lawn Ground Protection Mat - Grip Holes 45 in x 8 ft
Ground Protection Mats 4x8 ft Clear
VersaMats Diamond Foot 3x8 ft Black
Martial Arts Karate Mat Premium 1 Inch
Max Playground Rubber Tile 2.5 Inch Colors
Mud-Traks Super Lite Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45in x 8ft
- For rubber tire/track vehicles only. No steel tracks.
- Easily handled by men in the field
- Fits in the back of a pickup truck
- Most aggressive traction surface in the industry (textured on both sides)
- Does not conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, gas, oil or chemicals
- Rope Handles for easy lifting
Utilities, off-road utility access, rental companies, light cranes and special events.
Mud-Traks Super Lite Ground Protection Mat - Rope Handles 45 in x 6 ft are the strongest and most rigid mat in the industry that men can lift. Pound for pound, these lightweight composite, fiberglass panels are stronger than wood, plastic or steel.
This mat is designed for off-road super lite mats - vehicle weight under 60,000 lbs (30 tons)
Recommended for utilities, off-road utility access, rental companies, light cranes and special events.
Whether on mud, sand or swamp, Mud-Traks will take you and your equipment where other mats and plywood can't. Designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat, Mud-Traks sets the industry standard for elite, portable roadway systems.
These portable roadway mats, 45 in x 6 ft, are designed with a solid fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat. Spreads the tire load over an area 15 times larger than the tire. Save money by stopping to replace slippery, heavy, wet, rotten, broken plywood. Mud-Traks Super Lite Ground Protection Mat are not affected by water, chemicals, or temperature. Doesn't conduct electricity. The off-white color keeps mats cool in the heat so they will not damage lawns.
* Peak flexural strength of 63,000 psi
* Superstrong, lightweight fiberglass panels
* Strongest mat in the industry, easily handled by men in the field
* Ground psi substantially lower than plastic, plywood or planks
* Reduces 75 psi tire load to 11 psi
* Handles axle loads of 30,000 lbs in off-road conditions
* Bends, but does not roll up or break
Hose off or sweep as needed.Shipping
Ships on pallets via freight delivery.
This Product Ships Freight Only.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
SPECIFICATIONS⌃ Back to top
|SF per Item||22.50|
|Packaging||Shrink Wrapped on Pallets|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||50|
|Interlock Loss||0.00 feet|
|Surface Finish||Traction grooves|
|Surface Design||Solid color|
|Installation Method||Dry lay, connectors|
|Border Strips Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited|
Q & A⌃ Back to top