Shop by all Foam Flooring & Tiles
Kids Foam Mat, Foam Mats for Kids, Foam Kids Floor Mats
Free Shipping - lower 48 with $85 Purchase
Ship times are typical, inquire for immediate availability.Ships Out: Estimate 1-3 Working Days
Click to show more
Interlocking Foam Flooring Tiles & Mats
(867) $5.79per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(432) $6.29per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(303) $10.25per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(276) $4.16per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(265) $6.72per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(243) $28.50per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(215) $18.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(188) $179.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(218) $10.98per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(39) $619.00per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(156) $8.64per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(135) $146.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(28) $875.64per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(213) $18.98per Pack Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(142) $116.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(37) $21.89per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(177) $12.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(206) $6.59per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(122) $17.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(10) $124.82per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(12) $330.99per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(44) $5.98per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(62) $248.24per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(15) $138.85per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 11-14 Working Days
(3) $30.96per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(1) $63.00per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 4-6 Weeks
(16) $21.95per Tile Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(67) $298.00per Mat Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(12) $482.46per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(62) $5.95per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 1-3 Working Days
(2) $15.20per Tile Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
(1) $13.70per Each Ships Out 4-6 Working Days
(1) $232.82per Roll Ships Out 2-4 Weeks on Average
(1) $45.68per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 4-6 Weeks
(1) $59.85per Tile Free Shipping Ships Out 4-6 Weeks
Home and pro floor floor tiles for kids, exercise, gym and tradeshow.
What is the best Foam Flooring Tiles for home?
Our foam flooring tiles for kids play areas, home gym floors, exercise rooms and basement floors will fit perfectly in many areas of the home. Foam tiles gives active children and people padded surfaces. Foam flooring tiles from Greatmats works well as cushioned floor for kids at play and adults during workouts.
The entire installation process makes for a great DIY project. Interlocking foam floor tiles are versatile and comfortable. They’re also economical and affordable, helping companies come in under budget.
At Greatmats, we stock more than 80 different high quality foam tile flooring and interlocking mats. We're the go-to source for foam flooring options. Every mat we offer has different features.
We stock foam mat products suitable for many different uses, including exercise rooms, kids rooms, basement flooring, and more.
Our interlocking foam flooring tiles products yield an easy-to-install type of flooring. Individual foam squares don’t weigh much, meaning one person can carry and install the tiles. Multiple sizes are available.
Customers looking to cover more space quickly will want larger foam tile sizes in the play area. Installers can cut soft foam tiles with a sharp utility knife to make them fit in a particular space.
Foam mat flooring is a popular choice among customers because of its low cost per square foot. Foam provides plenty of durability, making it a good value over time too. We at Greatmats offer many puzzle foam flooring tiles for less than $1 per square foot, delivering better prices than what’s found in foam floor tiles Home Depot or Lowes offer.
Top 5 Best Features of Foam Flooring Tiles
- Foam squares deliver a cushioned surface, covering hard flooring to create a safer space.
- Closed cell EVA foam mats don’t absorb liquids, making them easy to disinfect.
- Easy installation that’s DIY-friendly and fast. Foam tile flooring will fit into many different use cases.
- Foam mat tiles offer thermal protection against a cold sub-floor, noise absorption, and impact protection.
- The interlocking foam mats 24x24 size covers a large area, yet the tiles are also easy to move with a lightweight configuration.
Top 5 Benefits of Foam Flooring Tiles for Athletic Flooring
- Our kids foam mat products absorb impact nicely
- Extremely durable pieces for everyday use
- Dense construction that supports heavy exercise equipment
- Perfect for a DIY installation
- Keep athletes feeling fresh after workouts
Martial arts studios need specialty flooring to give athletes a stable footing. Additionally, striking arts like Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, and boxing require a floor tile with shock absorbing capabilities when the athletes fall to the floor.
Foam flooring has the traction and cushioning required to help martial arts athletes remain well-balanced and quick. Regardless of whether the martial arts athletes will be wearing shoes or using bare feet in practice and competitions, Greatmats has foam flooring tiles that will deliver excellent performance levels.
We offer foam tile flooring for the striking arts measuring either 7/8 inches or 1 inch in thickness. Both have a nice level of cushioning for this type of athletic workout.
Throwing martial arts require a thicker level of cushioning in the flooring to protect athletes as they regularly fall to the floor. We deliver large foam mats that have a thickness of at least 1.25 inches for these workouts. Some of our customers choose foam mats of 1-5/8 inches in thickness.
For even more impact protection, we suggest customers try our foam mats with vinyl or denim covering. These mats, which are designed to provide a cushioned landing area for gymnasts, cheerleaders, and martial arts athletes, have a thick foam, which provides extra cushioning and impact absorption.
As one final advantage of our mats, athletes can avoid skin burns when they fall. Some of our tiles include a no-burn tatami top surface. Such burns can harm an athlete’s ability to move freely.
- Soft and forgiving, foam can transform hard surfaces into kid-friendly areas
- Some foam floor tile products offer fall height ratings for increased safety and injury prevention
- Easy cleanup, so spills are no big deal
- Noise buffering and sound dampening properties make a more enjoyable environment for everyone
During playtime, kids will almost certainly fall down at some point. A soft and forgiving flooring product is a must-have for any kids' space. Foam play mats will instantly soften hard floors, creating a room that's safer for kids.
Our play mats offer many other benefits for kids' spaces. They're waterproof, so it's easy to clean up spills. Our tiles are available in a wide range of brilliant colors.
Additionally, foam floor tiles help to buffer noise, which can make the rest of the home more relaxing when kids are playing. The mats offer valuable insulation against the cold, which is a major advantage when creating a playroom over a cold basement floor.
When looking for an option that's easy to install and that can serve as a DIY project, foam is the right option. There are no adhesives needed, simplifying the process of moving the foam tile flooring around in the future or even pulling up the flooring altogether.
Installing the tiles is as easy as lining the edges up and pushing down on the seams, fitting the tiles together like puzzle pieces. Kids can even help out with installing the flooring for their rooms.
Our Premium 5/8-inch Foam Floor Tiles have proven to be the most popular option for kids' playrooms. These mats are available in 15 beautiful colors that kids love, allowing for fun flooring patterns or designs.
These tiles offer plenty of cushion, but they're also lead free and latex free. They're a great option to create a play room that's fun, affordable, and safe for children.
Athletic Foam Tile Flooring
Interlocking foam mats is a great option for aerobics studios needing a comfortable, safe flooring surface.
The tiles are textured. They're also durable enough to withstand the repetitive nature of aerobics training and classes. Foam helps to reduce body fatigue, meaning athletes can work out longer and receive more benefit out of each aerobics session.
Foam products provide a practical and affordable way to create a home gym. Tiles are easy to transport and install, and there's no adhesive needed for installation.
To relocate or remove the tiles in the future, just pull them up. Later, reinstall them by fitting the puzzle tiles together.
Our lightweight roll-out personal exercise mats are also a popular option for home workouts and classes on the go. These mats roll up and can be stored away in small spaces. They're a convenient way to temporarily convert any space in the home into a workout area.
Event Foam Flooring Tiles
- Lightweight, foam tiles products are portable, and installation takes just minutes
- Durable enough to hold up for show after show while still looking great
- Anti-fatigue benefits help to keep comfort up and stress levels down during each event
- Waterproof and easy to clean, this flooring is low maintenance
Quality trade show foam flooring needs to be highly portable, lightweight, easy to install, and durable enough to look great show after show. That's a lot to ask of any type of flooring, but foam tile flooring meet all of those criteria.
The tiles can be installed in just minutes, leaving more time to set up the rest of the booth and to engage with clients. The tiles are lightweight and easy to transport, but they're also durable enough to be used again and again.
These tiles create a surface that's comfortable and forgiving, instantly making the booth more welcoming and enjoyable for clients. If clients are comfortable, they're likely to spend more time in the booth.
Foam offers anti-fatigue benefits that can help to reduce stress, increase productivity, and prevent injuries. Both clients and event show staff benefit from this foam flooring choice.
Choose among trade show foam floor tiles in a wide variety of colors and patterns. We offer everything from bold to reserved colors, resulting in a unique aesthetic for any business. Our products create a cohesive, beautiful look for the trade show booth.
Our 2x2 foot interlocking foam tiles are lightweight yet durable. Some feature an eye-catching wood grain pattern that is truly impressive once assembled.
The tiles are easy to install, are waterproof, and can be cleaned quickly. These interlocking foam flooring tiles are even lightweight enough to be shipped to trade shows via ground service at a good price. It's convenient and simplifies transporting the items to the show.
Home Foam Flooring Tiles
- Insulation properties of foam keep a basement floor comfortable, stopping cold from the concrete from penetrating upward
- Non-absorbent foam will not be damaged by moisture if a leak or flood occurs
- oam tile flooring can be pulled up and dried out in the event of a leak, then reinstalled again
Transform a cold and unwelcoming concrete basement into a usable space. These tiles quickly turn the basement into a warm and inviting area for the whole family.
Foam can increase the usability and versatility of a basement, transforming it into a family room, den, or other living space. Plus, these tiles are carried at an affordable price point.
Foam is an ideal choice for a basement with leaks, moisture problems, or floods. If there's ever a water issue, just pull up the flooring and let the subfloor dry. These tiles won't absorb or be damaged by moisture.
Keep in mind that foam can be indented by heavy weight. In areas with heavy furniture like couches and chairs, place plastic coasters under the legs. Indentations usually heal up over time, but heavy pieces left in place for too long may cause permanent damage.
The purpose for the flooring dictates the size and thickness of the tiles required. Greatmats offers interlocking tile products ranging from 3/8 to 1-5/8 inches thick, and we have products that can accommodate any project.
Our most popular foam tiles are 2x2 feet and 1x1 meter in size. Because these 1x1 meter tiles are larger, they're perfect for commercial installations and professional studios that need to cover a lot of space in a hurry.
Our smaller 2x2 foot tiles are more suitable for residential use, because they're easy to transport and can fit into smaller areas.
Pay attention to the hardness and density of the foam flooring mat when shopping. Foam's hardness refers to how hard or soft the foam feels underfoot.
Density isn't the same measurement as hardness. Density measures the mass of the mat in comparison to its weight. The density of a mat specifies the ratio of the material compared to the air in the tile.