Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x20 ft Kit Beveled Edges
Top Features for Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x20 ft Kit Beveled Edges
- Beveled edges on all four sides
- Anti-fatigue and insulative value similar to carpet
- Can be custom cut with an utility knife and a straight edge
- Place directly on concrete or tile, no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit
- Interlocking design makes for continuous surface system
- Available in single tiles or several kit sizes
- A variety of designer color options
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable
Trade Show Flooring, Showroom Flooring, Basement Floors, Expo Flooring, Booth Floors, Home Theaters, Concrete or and Hard Floors
Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x20 ft Kit Beveled Edges will give your basement or trade show booth a warm and welcoming feel. Choose from several designer pattern options in this convenient 10x20 ft. interlocking carpet kit with beveled edges.
Designer interlocking carpet tiles are lightweight and easy to transport and install. This convenient 10x20 foot carpet kit includes beveled edges and a few different color options to dress up your basement or commercial space.
Electrical channeling is available for $2.00 per tile.
Contact a customer service representative with any questions regarding our Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x20 ft Kit with Beveled Edges.
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
⌃ Back to top ACCESSORIES FOR DESIGNER WEAVE INTERLOCKING CARPET TILE 10X20 FT KIT BEVELED EDGES
|Material Type||Carpet bonded Foam|
|SF per Item||200.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||50|
|Interlock Loss||0.03 feet|
|Surface Finish||Carpet top|
|Surface Design||Solid color or color fleck|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 day limited warranty|
Q & A⌃ Back to top