Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges
Designer Interlocking Carpet Kit 10x10ft - Weave Pattern
Top Features for Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges
- Beveled edges on all four sides
- Anti-fatigue and insulative value similar to carpet
- Can be custom cut with an utility knife and a straight edge
- Place directly on concrete or tile, no adhesive needed for a snug, tight fit
- Interlocking design makes for continuous surface system
- Available in single tiles or several kit sizes
- A variety of designer color options
- Easy to install, easy to take up, lightweight and portable
Trade Show Flooring, Showroom Flooring, Basement Floors, Expo Flooring, Booth Floors, Home Theaters, Concrete or and Hard Floors
This Designer Weave Interlocking Carpet Tile 10x10 ft Kit Beveled Edges will add just the right amount of texture to you trade show or expo space. The ''Weave'' Design can dress up any commercial carpet space.
Electrical channeling is available for $2.00 per tile. Customer service is available and ready to help with any questions.
The interlocking tile design changed on this product in 2017 from 3 half tabs to 2 half tabs. The current interlocking design has 2 half tabs. Please call customer service if you need to expand your existing floor with new tiles that need to match existing tiles.
Ships in cartons via ground service to your door, for larger orders product may ship freight delivery.
This Product Ships UPS Ground, FedEx Ground and/or Freight.
Please review our shipping disclaimer.
NOTE: This item is a custom order and is not returnable.
⌃ Back to topACCESSORIES FOR DESIGNER WEAVE INTERLOCKING CARPET TILE 10X10 FT KIT BEVELED EDGES
|Material Type||Carpet bonded Foam|
|SF per Item||100.00|
|Number of Pieces per Package Type||25|
|Interlock Loss||0.03 feet|
|Surface Finish||Carpet top|
|Surface Design||Solid color or color fleck|
|Installation Method||Interlocking, dry lay|
|Border Strips Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 day limited warranty|
⌃ Back to top Q & A